Go Kyung Pyo ❤ Ryu Hye Young| Sunwoo ❤ Bora NOONA COUPLE| Reply 1988

GreenTeandSASHIMI

27 minutes ago, valNK said:

OMG @kentangbakar you hawk eyes =)))) It was dark and no one can see them but GKP gave his hand back for RHY to hold but she was busy waving to fans and missed this =)))))) OMG, do friends naturally holding hands in secret like that (that not mention so many skinships they had)  =)))))

My eyes was trained for years, especially on fancams. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

There is GKP manners towards RHY and others women. His hand never on women waist if you notice. Even his fans, he only take selcas, if with other women that he know, his hand on the shoulder or upper hands(bicep). He have this kind of restrictions/respect with women. Maybe because he have older sister. When he hug too it just enough with as hug. Not kind of hug that "bone crush hug" with Hye Young, I kind of irritated when i saw RJY hug RHY like that at their last BTS =.=". There is BTS Coin locker girl. He hug Kim Goeun also just shoulder hug. I like his mannerism =)). 

17 minutes ago, valNK said:

PS: Mentioning LDH, do you guys know that he was criticized for support HR on his Instagram? He said something like "I told you to go to hospital" and Knets commented why he didnt send her private mess but brought it on SNS for everyone to see =))))))

What theeeeee....He upload even before the concert end right???. Haihhh. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you @valNK

DAEBAK~~~~ The title is Violet/Purple is a bonus, but the lyrics is the real thing. OMG.

3QMLMwd.gif

그대 모습은 보랏빛처럼 살며시 다가왔지
Your figure, like violets, gently approached me.

예쁜 두 눈에 향기가 어려 잊을 수가 없었네
Two pretty eyes were filled with scent and that's impossible to forget.

언제나 우리 웃을 수 있는 아름다운 얘기들을 만들어 가요
let's make beautiful stories that We're able to laugh whenever.

외로움이 다가와도 그대 슬퍼하지마
Even if loneliness comes, don't be sad.

답답한 내 맘이 더 아파오잖아
because my anxious heart is more painful.

길을 걷다 마주치는 많은 사람들 중에 
During a lot of people who I encountered on the street,

그대 나에게 사랑을 건네준 사람
You are the person who gave me love.

The lyric really speak SW love for BR. Haih. T_T.

@kentangbakar Yeah, I told you :)) There's reason for why there're a chapter in Sunbora's book talking about the BGM played on their scenes =)))

The song Violet Fragrance, since I read the lyric (in the end of ep8, only the instrument was played) I knew Sunbora would be pushed up to be the main couple.Their lovestory was like based on this song. When SW covered BR under his umbrella, it was like 

54 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

Even if loneliness comes, don't be sad.
because my anxious heart is more painful

And if someone wonder why SW fell for BR, it was just.... OK, the whole song explains why =))))

But the lyric wasnt sung until ep10 when SW stood alone in front of her house and laughed happily after BR confession. It was like his love finally exploded and no need to be hidden anymore.

Not mentioning the song "Forbidden Couple" which tell about the surname's problem. It was so clear here :))

If you read the lyric of the song "The one who gives me happiness" played when BR came home and asked her parents permission to marry SW, it again, described their feeling so well. At this time (ep20) SW always repeated that "Dont run away. I'll do everything, So you, Just stick by my side." and finally he can smiled when BR said she'd deal with her parents herself. The lyrics are:

Though the road I’m taking is dangerous and far
I’d like it if you went with me
If the morning sun shines on our path
Then I can tell you that I am happy

Looking here and there but the best part is
That I am together with you

You are someone who gives me happiness

Though sometimes the path is boring and lonely
I’d like it if you went with me
Because these are the days when we laugh with joy
I can tell you that I am happy

Looking here and there but the best part is
That I am together with you

48 minutes ago, valNK said:

There's reason for why there're a chapter in Sunbora's book talking about the BGM played on their scenes =)))

I feel like want to translate that book. Hahahahaha. Haih. But, I know my korean level is lowest than the kids in Superman Return. T_T.

I know this song "The one who gives me happiness", i search the lyric, but i dont know why I never search Violet Fragrance lyrics. My bad. Sorry Sunwoo and Bora. T_T. I like the lyric below. 

During a lot of people who I encountered on the street,
You are the person who gave me love.

Out of people, it is Bora who found how Sunwoo struggle with his father death. Out of people, it Sunwoo who found Bora with her broken heart. Out of people, it is Sunwoo that come and fetch Bora from countryside. Out of people, it is Sunwoo who know how warmhearted Bora is and admit it other than her parents. 

That lyric. OMG. 

11 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

For you @syer_87 hehehehehehe

xW64Dcj.gifwXaClTy.gifO6DPd2T.gif

I like when she touch his hair. T_T. 

VDL7wqu.gif

kfedmwE.gif

This above gif is from here Youtube. If we see carefully, when she put her hand on Kyung Pyo back. He held his hand out for her to grab, but fail base on this gif file. Kekekekeke. I did not catch it since the gif is too fast. I got it when watching the video~~~

aV2dyaO.png

giving talk? class presentation? dont know~~~ (DC GKP)

@hyulgang11 I have question. They all talk about next project/s, Donghwi next movies, drama, Junyeol soon to release/already release movie, next movie to be film, Hye Young soon to be release movie, new movie with Choi MinShik, what I dont understand is Kyung Pyo, his next movie 7years ago/night of 7 years ( 7년의 밤) he already finish filming? still filming? will start filming? the movie is already on post production stage (editing, etc etc etc).?????? 

He will start film from April.

Other actors started filming last year. 

25 minutes ago, valNK said:

Guys, do you see this invitation familiar? It's SW-BR's wedding invitation. It's old style but so elegant :D 

Cre: DC

Who ever recreate this is AWESOME!!!!. kkkkk

p/s: I tried to google 7 years ago novel review. of course with the help of not very helping google translator..=.=". from one of the blog I found. He/she write that, he/she also waiting for the movie since the novel is AWESOME. but the novel is heavy. AND I like it. If it have english translation version, i'll buy it. Unfortunately, it not translated to english. 

JINJOOOOO T_T.

i think this is what the meaning. "kyung pyo-shi really is a good oppa, just like in the drama"....

this is where the comment come from =))

I want oppa like Sunwoo too...T_T

I dont really like her pictorial with sungjon because i dont know where he look at =.=". T_T

This is beautiful =)

34 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

JINJOOOOO T_T.

i think this is what the meaning. "kyung pyo-shi really is a good oppa, just like in the drama"....

Awhhhh. and yeah I agree. I don't know GKP personally (lol obviously), but based on my observation I feel like he's actually very considerate towards the people that he cares. Sometimes it's not that obvious but all the small things that he does kind of show how considerate he can be e.g. how he treats Jinjoo and Sunyoung omma, how he cares for RHY in the BTS that we've seen, how he is reminded of Bogum when they were buying the simcards and eating the chicken. Sometimes he's a bit careless and too straightforward in his expressions (which make some people misunderstand him), but otherwise I like how he cares for the people that are close to him.

Kekeke. SW was called 엄친아, which means "Omma's friend's son" and in English it's Golden boy ;))). Yeah, he's the golden son of omma's friend, the golden oppa of the little kid next door and the boyfriend aka husband of the top girl student at the uni. Holy hell~~~~ Where's a boy like this on Earth??? Thanks that he cursed, watched 18+movie, fooled around with his friend and be so stubborn and a bit patriarchal, that makes him more human :))))))   

Seriously, I just want a brother like SW TT_TT SW-JJ is the best brother-sister ever ~

BTW, I've just watched YOF ep3 with my native language subtitle. RJY and AJH told GKP to buy new pants because everyone just had 1 pair of pants wearing from the day they were in Phuket and KP's pants were jeans and it was totally uncomfortable. But KP said he got used to it and felt uneasy to spend their allowance to buy himself new pants since he was the cashier. RJY then said managing money was the hardest work and that was why he left this task to KP and KP did great :) 

As I see, SW and GKP are different but they're both meticulous (caring for other people) and straight forward guys. Watching the BTS and reading the caption, he complained that a meticulous guy like SW was unreal and not attractive but himself treating HY (fixing her hair, giving her water and helping her with the blanket...) was even more meticulous :)))))  however, seeing him in YOF, it was a bit different. Like he didnt show much when they reunited with BG or got BG back from the police station. But he was the one thought about buying food for BG and carrying around with him. Or he was the one walked slowly to get AJH when they climed at the desert.

@valNK I dont know where I read but there is something AJH said to him during dinner. "Dont too stress on money, then you would not be able to enjoy this vacation. I want you to enjoy this vacation (this YOF Africa)". Awwwww. I seriously love Jaehong-KyungPyo interaction. =))).  While he climb the desert, I thought he was 3rd in line but he 1st ( from the caption) and soften the edge as far as he can T_T. Awww. The moment when he push Jaehong and Jaehong pull him back I was like "this is what it look like when you have 8yrs friendship in belt. You dont have to talk, just by seeing it you understand it. I totally can picture what it look like for KyungPyo and Hyeyoung." Then when SunBora fancam out, it still make me in awed at their interactions. Hahahahaha.

@krnfly yes, we do not know him personally. But based on the bts fancam we can conclude that he is very considerate toward people around him. But I like his frankness.=))) I think this is one of his traits that make pd want to cast him. That is soooo Sunwoo. Hehehehe. 

Archived