Omg Look At Julie Chen Plastic Surgery Alert!

Guest CaliforniaSun

^She's an anchor for CBS's "The Early Show" and the host of the reality TV show "Big Brother."

i see...cool

not just her nose but it looks like she had her face done too

yeah i know..definitely, she looks really old in the before pic but her nose, you can just tell it's fake but it's still nice

Guest chocolate//

i watched big brother once and i remember seeing her and wondering if she got her nose done.. because it looked fake to me.

but yeah she does look better than before.

Guest pink_elephant

#1 -- the original picture is so pixalated and the quality is horrible so it's hard to judge what she got done OTHER than her nose

#2 -- make up has advanced to a different level. Obviously makeup in the 90's is horrible compared to nowadays, so that could be a reason why she looks better now.

#3 -- someone said she lost weight...which could be why her face looks better now.

Anywhoo, I doubt she did her entire face (cause her face shape barely changed), i think its just the nose + weightloss + better makeup techniques. she looks pretty though

Archived