So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah Turn Up the Romance on “Oh My Venus”

Romance has started blossoming for the two leads in the KBS 2TV drama “Oh My Venus.”

Spoiler

On the December 1 broadcast, Kang Joo Eun (Shin Min Ah) has finally succeeded in losing 15 kilograms (approximately 33 pounds). As a result of losing weight, we finally see the return of Shin Min Ah’s trademark dimples.

shin min ah so ji sub

“I haven’t seen these before,” Kim Yeong Ho (So Ji Sub) teases, pressing her dimples affectionately. The moment is sweet, but things aren’t all rosy for the couple. Later in the episode, both of them testify at Im Woo Sik’s (Jung Gyu Woon) trial (he was charged by Kang Joo Eun’s stalker) and it’s revealed that Im Woo Sik and Kang Joo Eun had dated for 15 years. Im Woo Sik apologizes to Kang Joo Eun and warns her that Kim Yeong Ho might just be playing with her.

When going home together, Kang Joo Eun declares that she’s earned a special treat as a result of her hard work and goes to get sweet coffee. She offers one to Kim Yeong Ho as a present, saying, “You should know the taste of sweet things. People have a right to happiness, and the taste of sweet things is mine.” Previously Kim Yeong Ho had told his father (Choi Il Hwa) that he had never tasted anything sweet in his life.

Finally, Kim Yeong Ho approaches Kang Joo Eun outside the car and touches her dimples. Remembering Im Woo Sik’s warning, Kang Joo Eun tells him not to play with her.

“When a man teases a woman, it means he wants to do other things as well,” he says before kissing her.

so ji sub shin min ah

The couple had previously accidentally touched lips during their exercise regimen, but this time they’ve captivated audiences’ hearts with a real, sweet kiss. This scene reportedly took around six hours to complete!

Check out the first episode of the drama below:

Source (1)

The post So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah Turn Up the Romance on “Oh My Venus” appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Archived