Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

In the begining I were so much into the drama ship that I wanted to ship them in real life too, but now, I can't just because I would be so sad. I'm fangirling too much, I know, even it's the first time I can't control myself like that. I think it's because He is my ideal type, because I haven't a boyfriend right now or because I feel bad about Jung Hwan and I don't want to see him suffering for love again... I don't know if I'm being selfish too, but I want him to be single some years, since I'll can handle it.

So when I see that imagen of they together I feel like:

tumblr_nyxkcqsKcU1uq4zv4o1_500.gif

• Like 13

6 hours ago, yours19 said:

Oh gosh, i really miss jun yeol so much :bawling:

I keep stalking his ig, searching his news in the thread or twitter, search #ryujunyeol in ig so that maybe there are some news about him when he in africa, but the news still not come!! 

(na pdnim is really daebak. ugh)

The feels is like when you in long distance relationship with your bf, and you didn't get a news about him for about 10 days.

And, it's suck :bawling:

I'm watching reply 1988 again, even search byun yo han in youtube to distract me, but i can't :bawling:

Ahjusshi, you really make me fangirling too hard :tears:

ps: i'm sorry if i'm being too much. ugh, i don't know where to share this. Ugh. 

Haha same girl! :lol: I come here, JY's insta and Facebook EVERYDAY to look for his news LOL. This is the first time that I "can't help~ing" fall in love with one "not that handsome" actor. Gosh! BUT the more I look( stare) at him, the more I think he's HOT as richard simmons... guess-the-emoji-up-091.jpg 

tumblr_o0yhdjPcrW1sb2hmuo1_400.gif

But the thing is that being a fan of an actor/actress is more difficult than a fan of Idols: You can't see him/her at the concert, buy the albums and goodies from the fansites just like I see my GG in their concert and collect all the cds, posters and photobooks. Kyaaa~, I'm such a greedy fan girl! tuzki_2013_avatar_09.png 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, carolinedl said:

Okay, girls, it's official: forget Hyeri, I am shipping RJY with Byun Yohan

I like this better lol...after he couldn't get her in the drama I started to fall deeper for him so it will be hard to see him with a girl just yet lol.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Eichhoernchen said:

I found this interesting news covered about RJY and reply 1988 by YTN News

I watched Robot,Sori video this morning and this news in recommended and I watched it, I keep asking myself while watching "seriously, is it really need 5 people talking about Ryu Jun Yeol?" it's news talk, not entertainment, whooo he must be sooooo famous lately. really really interesting. Fly High Ryu Jun Yeol!! Support you!

• Like 9

13 hours ago, wizengamot said:

@wasted_youth i don't even know Byun Yohan before i found out about him through RJY (lol, i know i'm living under the rock for the last decade and just come out occasionally hahahah). Their friendship is goal. I want to be in their squad. Actually, I want a squad who sticks like that hahahaha!!!

@wizengamot

girl you should see him in "Misaeng"

Its one of my best three Kdramas  all time.

" Misaeng " got too many awards in 2015 .It s worth watching it and you ll see awesome acting from all actors.

Byun Yohan was the funny guy over there.

• Like 5

OMG..what an update...and on the desert...

i only saw Junyeolie and Jaehongie..where's Kyung pyo and Bogum. dont tell me they're lost..

and they're still wearing the same clothes hahahahah

#edit#
can someone pls translate ? it seems like they meet them accidentally in the red desert of namibia while waiting for sunrise. is that correct

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

OMG..what an update...and on the desert...

i only saw Junyeolie and Jaehongie..where's Kyung pyo and Bogum. dont tell me they're lost..

and they're still wearing the same clothes hahahahah

They're alive!! Hahhah looking good too...

Is this guy part of the production team or a local guide? His IG seems like he's been in parts of Africa alot.

Thanks @AwenNoet for the update!!  This is gold 

• Like 6