Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

1m followers !!! Daebak !!  Bagging a lead role on his own !!! More daebak!!! How can someone be so awesome, down to earth,manly, charming and hot at the same time??? I feel like a proud momma :wub: hope we all stay beside him cheering him on even on the day he becomes a world star, hopefully

• Like 12

6 hours ago, ichahoo said:

only 1K to reach 1M!

@Kelly86 and yes, this is my first calm friday after awhile~ :w00t:

I'm slightly disappointed that he doesn't upload anything to his IG and caption "Thank you Lord!" during this trip... Is it because he's being thrifty with international data roaming charge??  

I bet he'll get quiet a shock when he comes back, have his olleh LTE wifi back online and found out he has 1M followers lol! 

• Like 4

That's not the dental where he put on his braces 5years ago, but Ramiran , Ryu Hyeyoung and Ryu Junyeol received a treatment from there. I guessed the Dental gave them invitation and sponsoring for them. 

Ah about washing rice video, I supposed the video where Junyeol was wearing Army uniform, there are 2 possibilities :

First, the video meant on in interview is that Actor Ryu Junyeol video, but the interviewer mistook what he actually said and Ryu Junyeol too nice and he didn't correct her. Or second there is another video, which I am not sure exist. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, lala14 said:

What rice washing are we talking about now??? IDK what it is, but I want to see it too...

@yumeaki (sorry, couldn't quote you because you put IG link which I can't delete) Haha, but I don't think it is the dental where he use braces. I looked up the IG account before, and they have k-celeb pictures. I think RJY is just one of their model. Btw, my baby Seo Inguk is in it too. So I guess they choose particular husband of Reply series (I don't care about the 1988 ending, he is the husband for me. Doksun's or mine, doesn't really matter. He is the husband).

haha. read the interview in Marie Claire and you will know what rice washing we are talking about :) 

Actually I am not sure if he does braces or whitening there. I don't think the clinic 'engaged' them as model. Basically if any celebs visit dentists, the latter tend to use their photos to show people they have celebs as clients. Maybe they charged subsidised rate to these celebs. This clinic has indeed quite a few celebs. Yes, I am happy to see your baby Seo In Guk, aka my lover Seo In Guk, in there too. I'm pretty sure SIG does teeth whitening regularly :D I should go do teeth whitening there too when i go to Korea next time!

(edit: as @tituyphing confirmed, it's not braces then. But they got invitation to try their treatment services? Smart marketing moves.)

• Like 3

Wow ...my prayers answered!! RJY in Youth over Flowers. Been wishing since last week that he joins YoF or any reality. This is going to be awesome. Am so happy he is doing reality...waiting for movie subs is hard.

on second thoughts...what guys are we thinking like Na PD now...wishing for RJY in YoF. I hope Na PD makes them suffer a lot...its going to be so much fun.

• Like 12

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

YOUTH OVER FLOWERS!!!!!!! RYU JUN YEOL IN!!!! :w00t:

CzRzPvL.gif

It was my wish too! I dont watch Peru edition, but I watch YOF Laos and now currently watching Iceland! OMG! OMG! I am so excited! :wub:

Spoiler

CZUtLK2U8AEsIeU.jpgCZUvHpjUgAAfxvy.jpg

If you want to know about YOF you can go to

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, binnielover said:

Wow ...my prayers answered!! RJY in Youth over Flowers. Been wishing since last week that he joins YoF or any reality. This is going to be awesome. Am so happy he is doing reality...waiting for movie subs is hard.

Holy cow, I read that they're going to Africa! This will be EPIC.

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, Ryuhan said:

OMG.

Ryu Jun Yeol, Go Kyung Pyo, Ahn jae Hong and Park Bo Gum is going on Youth Over Flowers.

I don't really understand Korean but it seems that from this article they were kidnapped by Na PD while they were in Phuket...??

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160122203655606

OMG OMG please let this be true!!!

OMG! This is AWESOME! 

Na PD, I LOVE RYU!!!! I mean YOU!!

WAH!!!!

Junyeol will be happy. He always love travelling. This is awesome. Let's see who is the more well travelled person in the group. They will need someone to provide guidance to survive Na PD's craziness. 

• Like 14

Oh my god guys, I've been missed so many things here. I'm only left this thread for 1 day. Lol. I can't review them all. What should I do?? :astonished:

The Marie Clarie interview, he's so down to earth. How can I unstan him? Seriously!

The confirmation of The King, JUST SHUT UP AND WATCH!

Taxi, should watch it next week.

Youth Over Flowers? How can I stand still tonight.

AACK!!!

• Like 13