Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Guest fleshwithoutblood

Very smart choice with his next project, I think. Jo In Sung + Jung Woo Sung and the director of The Face Reader seems like a really good chance for a hit!

I hope he gets drama offers as well, even if he definitely seems more like a "film" actor. It'd be really cool if he did a drama like Heartless City, Misaeng, or Heard It Through The Grapevine. Something more serious than a trendy drama would suit him well, and they'd be more likely to cast him. I'd love for him to do a rom-com/slice-of-life on cable too.

You know a scene from drama/movie is popular (or should I say the highlight) when people keep doing parody of it. The bus scene was even parodied at SNL Korea. Woot woot, RJY effect!

I'm so happy he gets to work with the fabulous Jo In Sung and Jung Woo Sung. They are practically two of most charismatic actors in S.Korea (It's Okay That's Love, anyone?) Having RJY's name next to them is already an honor. Way to go, Ryu baewoo :D

• Like 9

So proud of him can't wait to see more of him. 

Lol @ know k netizen comments. 

5. [+454, -21] Jo In Sung and Ryu Jun Yeol? That's a shut up and watch!

3. [+321, -35] I hope he's able to express all that he couldn't in 'Reply 1988' with this next project~

• Like 15

Hello all,, Good morning, afternoon and night.. 

Let's back read before asking a question so the post won't be full of things asking same questions already answered over and over again. The page doesn't move a lot anyway :):):) 

And let's limit ourselves from OT or put OT under spoiler. Such as "reply1988" question which is barely mentioning Ryu Junyeol.

Ryu Junyeol's work ethics always receive praises from Directors and staffs. He's quite well-known to have such a good personality on set, whether it Movie, drama, photoshoot, cf all production team and reporter/interviewers only singing praises of him. I don't know maybe this is just me, but I have completely move on from Junghwan, even after Vapp broadcasted live I decided to move on from Junghwanie, he has a lot more to show than just tsundere acting :) 

Have a wonderful day~~~^^

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Richi07 said:

here's the clip when they talking about uri Junyeol in happy together :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0YEwk8JBBk

The women reaction are so funny. They asked why Ryu Jun Yeol didn't come hahaha. Good, don't come to variety show Oppa, it would make women even crazier for you. Curiosity is sexy after all

• Like 13

1 hour ago, luffypyon said:

The women reaction are so funny. They asked why Ryu Jun Yeol didn't come hahaha. Good, don't come to variety show Oppa, it would make women even crazier for you. Curiosity is sexy after all

Yes, I agree, but at the same time I want to see him anytime, when will be released Glory day, someone know?? 

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

His interpretation of junghwan is so spot on. 

We just can't help but fall for him  Lol.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, tituyphing said:

Hello all,, Good morning, afternoon and night.. 

Let's back read before asking a question so the post won't be full of things asking same questions already answered over and over again. The page doesn't move a lot anyway :):):) 

And let's limit ourselves from OT or put OT under spoiler. Such as "reply1988" question which is barely mentioning Ryu Junyeol.

Ryu Junyeol's work ethics always receive praises from Directors and staffs. He's quite well-known to have such a good personality on set, whether it Movie, drama, photoshoot, cf all production team and reporter/interviewers only singing praises of him. I don't know maybe this is just me, but I have completely move on from Junghwan, even after Vapp broadcasted live I decided to move on from Junghwanie, he has a lot more to show than just tsundere acting :) 

Have a wonderful day~~~^^

he won't go anywhere without great work ethic and personality considering he's just a newbie. Off course he has great acting talent under his belt and powerfull management behind him, but the competition of newbie is sooo fierce. and he's not very young anymore..

that's why i am soo pleased with his choice of project...his management and him are so smart to pick the new project post reply 1988. most of the actor graduation from reply are succesfull. they don't overly famous (lee minho, Kim sohyun etc), but they have good eye for picking up a new project that wouldn't downgrade them to lower level.

During Reply 1994 i was team of trash oppa (i knew it was him all along)..but i love YYS too. both are succesfully in their career now. and also  Seo Inguk is being one of the hottest name in drama industry. ( i am not sure about the female lead..it seems that Go Ara and Jung Eunji as succesfull as the male lead. yes, they're more establish than prior Reply, but i think they're left behind the male lead accomplished. let's see how Hyeri will be doing).

I want to see Junyeol in more good movie project and only occasionally appear in drama..only for good script drama like the Chaser...eventhough his real personality suit with romcom, but i dont think he should do the romcom now..just imo.

all in all, hwaiting RJY

32 minutes ago, pi2tni4ng said:

i can see the proud look in Lee sangmin's and the other one actor's eye. they seems so happy for him...And it must be hard for him to alone anywhere before he join CJes..And it seems LSM appreciate his hard work to be where he is now.

• Like 13

13 hours ago, luffypyon said:

About movie The King, I usually avoid watching Jo In Sung in any show because I still have some trauma after watching his movie with Song Ji Hyo, "Frozen Flower". I remember after watching that movie, I couldn't look at men's face for months. But because there will be Ryu Jun Yeol in it, I'll give a try once it comes out. CHEER UP to MYSELF!!!!

6 hours ago, fleshwithoutblood said:

Very smart choice with his next project, I think. Jo In Sung + Jung Woo Sung and the director of The Face Reader seems like a really good chance for a hit!

I hope he gets drama offers as well, even if he definitely seems more like a "film" actor. It'd be really cool if he did a drama like Heartless City, Misaeng, or Heard It Through The Grapevine. Something more serious than a trendy drama would suit him well, and they'd be more likely to cast him. I'd love for him to do a rom-com/slice-of-life on cable too.

He has the aura of a film actor , you are right .

I try to imagine him on the screen but all the time my mind seems to have him in the big screen.

Delighted with his news today and I am sure even if the movie it s not a box office success , critics will love it.

All  three actors in this movie know how to act.

Congrats to RJY!.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, pi2tni4ng said:

The writer might have penned Junghwan but RJY breathes in JH soul to life, that's why among other characters in Reply 1988 people sympathize with JH more since we have shared his journey throughout his 18s. Its as if we walked in his footsteps... I wish I could find his other works in English subtitles its just so difficult to find

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ryuxuri said:

cinggu yaaa! 

How to remove a post that submited? Accidently tap on submit button without put my opinion. 

I cant find delete/remove button, and am using iphone 5

thank you cingguuu

The post can't be removed. Usually I click edit button then delete all the contain, then replace it with word "deleted".

@Kelly86 you're welcome ^^

• Like 2