Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

4 minutes ago, amyrrhielle said:

I believe he completed his public service about two years ago in Yeongtong, Suwon. I cannot confirm this, though. It was part of some info given in his parody interview wherein he went " Passha!

he did complete the military service, said himself that he wore glasses during his service

• Like 3

1 minute ago, boranoona said:

I mean the jh ds shipper thread.they quoted mrs. So ji sub's post.check it out.i don't want to type it here.this thread is only for uri junyeol

Must be bad for you not to say it...was it recent? Can you PM me the location of the post?

• Like 2

@amyrrhielle If my memory is right, he talked about being a jet fighter pilot and did the Pilseung. He was cutely awkward while doing the salute and talked about what I had mentioned earlier. Don't remember much about the order or connection between the the two topics but he did talk about both.

Ikr, I just want to know lots about him and his view about life because he seems so positive and interesting. Radio broadcast would be very nice, Kfans mentioned about wanting him to be a radio DJ in the Vapp comments too. And they said he has honey voice.

• Like 11

RJY looked sooooooo good during his entire v-app, I really couldn't pay attention to anything he was saying (well the crappy subtitles made it easy LOL). Boy is kind of flawless in my eyes now LOL. Blue is a really good color on him and he has good taste in movies and also mentioned he reads. He has awesome friends and even gave out good advice (I love how he told that 16 year old not to stress so much so young over the future)....I WANT HIM!!

• Like 24

So, does anyone know what his next schedules are? I know he needs to be promoting for Glory Days. 

It's quite a surprise for me that there weren't much casting news this time around compared with R1994. I would have expected RJY oppa to have as much casting offers as YYS in 2013. Are casting directors blind nowadays? Can't they see the talent this man has? I'm hoping on him being offered the My Sassy Girl drama remake. Although, I don't know if they want a flower boy playing the male lead...ugh! I think a flower boy will not fit the male lead though. I don't Cha Tae Hyun is a flower boy. 

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

Ummm...no that other alternate/rumor ending makes sense but it is too sad. Please JH was already pathetic enough with his first love no need to kill him too.

YES, he was basically flawless during the Vapp boy got such good skin and was born with it does not even take care of his skin which i fig because he's a guy after all and not a girly one too ahah :P 

I came across this beautifully summed vid of JH/DS's  tragic love story and omg I cried again. If your would is not fully healed or you don't want to cry don't watch this mv.

I looove the music video so beautiful. There's is s love story that I will not soon forget. It gives me everything I love I couples then ends in the classic Shakespearean tragedy of what if and if only.... I don't regret shipping these two of the memories. You should post it in our shipper thread which I'm ready to back to cause we have some awesome memories to look back :D lords RJY looked soooo good the last 3 episodes.

• Like 11

I had a cramp in my foot, damn it was unpleasant but all i could think of in that moment is RJY as baby JH LOL this is my first time crushing this bad on actor :D

@LynaI'm not familiar with Vapp, does anyone know when there would be a rebroadcast of the episode? Will they update the subtitles?

Sometimes it takes a few days for full broadcast to be uploaded with subs. But someone will probably post that on yt before they repost it on Vapp.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, figenfk said:

OMG GUYSSS Did you read the post on MT with the real ending of Reply 1988!! They changed the ending that's why they took a break before ep 17. I am crying right now. Don't read it if you don't want to be sad:bawling:. Crazy writernim chincha!

edit: @amyrrhielle ok I copied it see below under spoiler. Don't read it if you don't want to be shocked really. 

Hide contents

1) Based on a true story: a young pilot whose surname is Kim died in an air crash while trying to fly the craft away from a building. He was under 30 then, had a brother with heart issues (just like JB) and their parents were preparing for 30-year anniversary. So (according to this source) originally Kim Jung Hwan was destinied to die. The kiss scene at the airport with DS, the parents' wedding, the flashback when he secretly cared for his first love, etc are imaginations and recalls at his last minute.

2) About how Taek finds out DS's secret about her first love with SW, it was revealed by JH when Taek came to see him at the camp. Acc to the spoiler, T came and spent a night there with JH, they talked about DS, her feelings for SW at first, when T started his feelings for DS (then comes the flashback of childhood as seen in ep 20). JH gave Taek the ring, telling him to care for DS and give it to DS on behalf of him (that's why someone here and there sees something inside DS's pink sweater - in the scene she greeted Taek at the gate and they hugged - it's supposed to be the ring, she wears it with her necklace). The ring wasn't left unanswered as we have been wondering all the time!

3) A week later (after Taek's visit), Hwan came home. SW and BR dating was unveiled. The parents protested while the children supported them. Taek and DS went out for movie, holding hands and kissed (DS kissed T to the cheek and he smiled :))). DS came in and see Hwan, he intended to say something to her but hesitated, instead told her that he wished her happiness; she wished him the same,

4) The night Hwan came back to the camp, mother Mi Ran suddenly felt uneasy and anxious. She cried right after the moment he's gone (like how we saw in ep 20).Father Kim comforted her and the old couple talked about JB-JH childhood.

5) The accident happened. JH died in the crash. Mother Mi Ran fainted, JB had a heart attack, Taek cancelled a baduk competition, DS came back from Japan. The block suddenly became dreary. The mothers cried, hugging eachother. The fathers sadly sat together, drank wine and sighed. Mother Mi Ran didn't cry, staring at the sky. The children looked older. Taek hugged DS when she was crying, BR leaned on SW's shoulder, both crying. DR was the host of the funeral, did not cry, looked like a really grown-up man. JB made a lot of blue paper planes with his and his brother's face on their wings. Mi Ok was beside him then. DR silently stood before Hwan's photograph, cried and shouted at him, remembering every moment between them since they were kids then went to school etc.

The narration goes: "The ones we love will not be with us forever. Someday they will surely leave us. Through loss we grow up" (or something like that).

After the funeral, the block was still flooded with sadness. Mother Mi Ran was ill, sleepless and talked less. She often dreamed of JH coming back at night, woke up and went to the living room to wait for him(as a scene in ep 20). Father Kim woke up with her and they sat there for a very long time.

7) DS worn the ring with her necklace as a memory to the past. (Taek gave it to her after the funeral).

8) SW and BR decided to get married. While BR's mother seemed unapproved, mother Mi Ran told her: "Let the children do whatever makes them happy, we can't be with them for the whole lifetime." Then the wedding took place without JH's attendence (of course!). DR, as the host, introduced a blank chair beside Taek as JH's seat, and in every wedding then, they will leave him a chair so that he can share the happiness with them. The father-daughter issues solved, everyone (and the blank chair) took a photo together.

9) After a match in China, Taek came home and the doves (Taek-Sun) met at the gate (as in ep 20). Taek told DS that he was introduced to a very beautiful girl that day, but he was busy looking after his cat which is cruel and jealousy but very pretty, that's why he couldn't go out with that girl. DS pinched him, telling him that he recently has become more soapy. He said "I am normally a man. Do you want to be Mrs Choi soon by provoking me like this?" (haha cheesy). Then he said with seriousness that it's time they changed their relationship status.

10) T & DS came to visit JH's grave, brought him white daisy and informed him of their wedding in Jan. They also told him about their family moving out due to the clearance plan, SW became a baby sitter :))), JB and MO on honeymoon, DR is dating and opened more restaurants. They recalled it when they announced the wedding to their parents, DS's appa and omma were overjoyed, repeatedly asked them if Taekie had been forced and terrorized to get married with DS (sheep sound and DS stupid face). The friends didn't surprise at all. DR said: "You two always hold hands and hug in the front gate, we're not blind not knowing anything." :))

11) The families really moved out. Mother Mi Ran stood in Hwan's room, father Kim led her out. Ssangmundong was abandoned, Taek's room door's open and we see again the gang watched a movie together - as the last scenes on ep 20 last night.

According to the source, too, when asked to change the script (that's why we had ep 17 delayed), the writer didn't want to change the ending, thus she just cut the scenes related to the accident. This means, she just didn't mention the accident, yet whether it happened or not remains unanswered.

MY opinion: AND we all were thinking TK was going to die, the irony of life REALLY!

I don't believe it. This is so much a fanfiction to me. The script was written real time, how is it leaked like that? Someone need to sue LOL :D 

Edit: I read on NB, the alternate ending is confirmed fake

• Like 9

@MrsSoJiSub so I went to the JH/DS thread to post the vid as you suggested lol and omg....what did i see lol. I think because my main concern now is RJY I'll stay here lol....not sure why ppl are still arguing over there. Sigh....exactly why I avoid the MT.

So, yesterday I watched social phobia raw....and mostly only paid attention to RJY scenes lol. He's such a dork/nerd in social phobia. I swear a good actor is someone who can play any character and bring it to life like he is the real character in that life style/role. RJY you are superb. At this rate I can't wait to see him play a villain eheh ohhh I will so love and hate this villain...but before villain I still want to swoon over romance roles so i hope he gets another good drama soon!!! & Yes put them lips to use...I say this now but watch me get jealous later....I confess I stared at his lips A LOT during the live v-app I started having thoughts so I had to focus on the whole broadcast and not just his Angelina Jolie lips hehe.

• Like 14

I know we're not in Answer Me's threads anymore but I just want to share this story: Today, when I was enjoying shopping with my mom today to forget all the *sh!tty* things in the last episodes, we went to a coffee shop and they were showing FOREST GUMP on the TV =='...... I was like "Oh c'mon richard simmons! How could you drag my mood down again?! :crazy: And just last week, I accidentally listened on the radio the exactly version of "Can't Help Falling In Love With You" that played in ep 4 when I was lifeguarding. :blink:

giphy.gif

Guess that's my FATE - to stick with character Kim Jung Hwan and his pitiful life.  

• Like 22

2 hours ago, figenfk said:

OMG GUYSSS Did you read the post on MT with the real ending of Reply 1988!! They changed the ending that's why they took a break before ep 17. I am crying right now. Don't read it if you don't want to be sad:bawling:. Crazy writernim chincha!

edit: @amyrrhielle ok I copied it see below under spoiler. Don't read it if you don't want to be shocked really. 

Reveal hidden contents

1) Based on a true story: a young pilot whose surname is Kim died in an air crash while trying to fly the craft away from a building. He was under 30 then, had a brother with heart issues (just like JB) and their parents were preparing for 30-year anniversary. So (according to this source) originally Kim Jung Hwan was destinied to die. The kiss scene at the airport with DS, the parents' wedding, the flashback when he secretly cared for his first love, etc are imaginations and recalls at his last minute.

2) About how Taek finds out DS's secret about her first love with SW, it was revealed by JH when Taek came to see him at the camp. Acc to the spoiler, T came and spent a night there with JH, they talked about DS, her feelings for SW at first, when T started his feelings for DS (then comes the flashback of childhood as seen in ep 20). JH gave Taek the ring, telling him to care for DS and give it to DS on behalf of him (that's why someone here and there sees something inside DS's pink sweater - in the scene she greeted Taek at the gate and they hugged - it's supposed to be the ring, she wears it with her necklace). The ring wasn't left unanswered as we have been wondering all the time!

3) A week later (after Taek's visit), Hwan came home. SW and BR dating was unveiled. The parents protested while the children supported them. Taek and DS went out for movie, holding hands and kissed (DS kissed T to the cheek and he smiled :))). DS came in and see Hwan, he intended to say something to her but hesitated, instead told her that he wished her happiness; she wished him the same,

4) The night Hwan came back to the camp, mother Mi Ran suddenly felt uneasy and anxious. She cried right after the moment he's gone (like how we saw in ep 20).Father Kim comforted her and the old couple talked about JB-JH childhood.

5) The accident happened. JH died in the crash. Mother Mi Ran fainted, JB had a heart attack, Taek cancelled a baduk competition, DS came back from Japan. The block suddenly became dreary. The mothers cried, hugging eachother. The fathers sadly sat together, drank wine and sighed. Mother Mi Ran didn't cry, staring at the sky. The children looked older. Taek hugged DS when she was crying, BR leaned on SW's shoulder, both crying. DR was the host of the funeral, did not cry, looked like a really grown-up man. JB made a lot of blue paper planes with his and his brother's face on their wings. Mi Ok was beside him then. DR silently stood before Hwan's photograph, cried and shouted at him, remembering every moment between them since they were kids then went to school etc.

The narration goes: "The ones we love will not be with us forever. Someday they will surely leave us. Through loss we grow up" (or something like that).

After the funeral, the block was still flooded with sadness. Mother Mi Ran was ill, sleepless and talked less. She often dreamed of JH coming back at night, woke up and went to the living room to wait for him(as a scene in ep 20). Father Kim woke up with her and they sat there for a very long time.

7) DS worn the ring with her necklace as a memory to the past. (Taek gave it to her after the funeral).

8) SW and BR decided to get married. While BR's mother seemed unapproved, mother Mi Ran told her: "Let the children do whatever makes them happy, we can't be with them for the whole lifetime." Then the wedding took place without JH's attendence (of course!). DR, as the host, introduced a blank chair beside Taek as JH's seat, and in every wedding then, they will leave him a chair so that he can share the happiness with them. The father-daughter issues solved, everyone (and the blank chair) took a photo together.

9) After a match in China, Taek came home and the doves (Taek-Sun) met at the gate (as in ep 20). Taek told DS that he was introduced to a very beautiful girl that day, but he was busy looking after his cat which is cruel and jealousy but very pretty, that's why he couldn't go out with that girl. DS pinched him, telling him that he recently has become more soapy. He said "I am normally a man. Do you want to be Mrs Choi soon by provoking me like this?" (haha cheesy). Then he said with seriousness that it's time they changed their relationship status.

10) T & DS came to visit JH's grave, brought him white daisy and informed him of their wedding in Jan. They also told him about their family moving out due to the clearance plan, SW became a baby sitter :))), JB and MO on honeymoon, DR is dating and opened more restaurants. They recalled it when they announced the wedding to their parents, DS's appa and omma were overjoyed, repeatedly asked them if Taekie had been forced and terrorized to get married with DS (sheep sound and DS stupid face). The friends didn't surprise at all. DR said: "You two always hold hands and hug in the front gate, we're not blind not knowing anything." :))

11) The families really moved out. Mother Mi Ran stood in Hwan's room, father Kim led her out. Ssangmundong was abandoned, Taek's room door's open and we see again the gang watched a movie together - as the last scenes on ep 20 last night.

According to the source, too, when asked to change the script (that's why we had ep 17 delayed), the writer didn't want to change the ending, thus she just cut the scenes related to the accident. This means, she just didn't mention the accident, yet whether it happened or not remains unanswered.

MY opinion: AND we all were thinking TK was going to die, the irony of life REALLY!

I don't think they changed the script, but it makes more sense than the actual finale xD however i'm glad that R88 didn't finish this way because my poor heart can take this tragedy xD

• Like 1