Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

CrxQEXDVMAEHsXF.jpg

Junyeol watched Junsu Musical "Dorian grey"

#credit : owner IG

CrxDTRQVMAEDIWP.jpg

CrxDSlXUkAAXIxv.jpg

Credit : owner

it seems for Junyeol sangchul is more than a manager but also like a friends. he accompany him to everywhere including his personnal activity (like watching Yohan's musical)

• Like 6

Er.. I've been trying to vote for the actor category but the page kept saying "an error has occured. Please try again". 

So when is exactly I can "try again"?

@Niel2804 It said that an error has occured so you have to try again.

Edit: as I'm typing this the page is finally back to normal. (For the actor category)

• Like 2

[TUTORIAL] Vote for Ryu Jun Yeol in tvN10 Festival

Media preview

To register and know how to vote, please view the tutorial here: http://tinyurl.com/RJY-tvn10 ^___^

For lazy folks:

Spoiler

STEP 1. Register!

Go to http://tvn10festival.interest.me/ or http://tinyurl.com/tvN10-Ryu to register.

tumblr_inline_od6vi0o5Ro1qap9ye_500.jpgtumblr_inline_od6vjwwkvi1qap9ye_500.jpg

STEP 2: Go to the said categories and start voting!

tumblr_inline_od6vldvNE31qap9ye_500.jpg

STEP 3: Start voting!

Note: You will be required to vote for 3 (three) nominees per category, per account, per day. Select Ryu Jun Yeol or any Ryu Jun Yeol related nominee and pick two others! ^^

tumblr_inline_od6vmnnjWZ1qap9ye_500.jpg

Make sure to answer and vote correctly so your votes can be counted! O/

tumblr_inline_od6vqfjzB71qap9ye_500.jpg

STEP 4: Continue voting on other categories!

Remember, you can only vote once per account, per day, for each of the categories! Voting ends on September 30, 2016!

tumblr_inline_od6vtaKDpw1qap9ye_500.jpg

Please share this tutorial with propre credits :D Have fun voting!

====

Media preview

Media preview

Media preview

Media preview

qNfnLer.gif

It's almost his birthday... don't you want to greet him and send your love to him? ^^
Don't miss out! :) We accept any amount, really :)

• Like 5

13 hours ago, coolbabe said:

Done voting for today and donated for Jun Yeol's bd project... :wub:

Waaaa thanks <3 If you haven't received an email confirmation from us, please email EoR so you know the steps on how to send the birthday message for him :D

• Like 3

Thanks @EMM! for the clearer tutorial

@Niel2804 @aprodithe @miss_buttercup When it said 'an error accured, please try again', it means we need to reload/refresh the page. I experienced an error too yesterday but only on the actor/actress page, the other categories worked just fine. I wonder if it's because so many people are opening the actor/actress category at the same time that make it heavy :( 

• Like 6

[SportSeoul via Naver] Song Kangho Talked About GongYoo, Lee Byunghun, and Ryu Junyeol

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000190751

CrsWJFZVIAAfgC-.jpg

1.    (+455/-8) I am proud and happy because of your loving care and praise to Ryu Junyeol ~ I hope The Age of Shadows will be jackpot
2.    (+428/-7) Song Kangho, thank you! Please look  after Ryu Junyeol T_T
3.    (+420/-7) I am looking forward the blooming season between best actor Song Kangho with RyuJunyeol
4.    (+422/-8) You’ve seen well. Ryu Junyeol is the most bright and genuine person. Taxi Driver, Fighting! The Age of Shadows, Fighting!!
5.    (+385/-6) A good movie, good actors with fine acting, the expectation is already big. I hope you safely make it without any difficulty until it releases
6.    (+170/-1) I am so looking forward for Taxi Driver. Song Kangho and Ryu Junyeol, fighting! The Age of Shadows too, Fighting!

[HeraldPop via Naver] The Friendship Between Soccer Players, Ryu JunYeol Came to Kim Junsu's Musical

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002847145

Cr3S4uEUIAA6iWX.jpg

1.    (+1933/-134) Seeing Ryu Junyeol laughes ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThose two are cute and heartwarming
2.    (+1467/-100) How bright ~^^ It’s nice to see
3.    (+1368/-88) I really like them ㅠㅠㅠㅠ so cute
4.    (+1269/-81) Wow they’ve met ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it’s very nice to see
5.    (+1027/-77) They’ve finally met!!! It’s nice to see!!! Ryu Yunyeol’s double hands grip is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6.    (+509/-24) Black and white ㅋㅋㅋㅋThose two are smiling brightly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7.    (+507/-25) Ryu Junyeol in fan girl mode ㅋㅋㅋㅋLook at his double hands grip ㅋㅋㅋㅋtheir clothes too are black and white ㅋㅋㅋㅋI support their friendship ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8.    (+473/-24) Both of them are very cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ look bright ㅠㅠ
9.    (+450/-23) Finallyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋboth of them are laughing is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ
10.    (+434/-22) how fast this news is frightening ㅋㅋㅋㅋLook at Ryu Junyeol’s laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋRespect ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[FNnews via Naver] Bicycle Industries Are Led By 'Star Marketing'
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=014&aid=0003704980

Cr8IfOLUIAAv6MZ.jpg
“Samchuly Bikes, Staring Ryu Junyeol…. PPL that has made progress through drama
Alton Sports, Staring Park Shinhye… Has succeeded to create a high class image” 

1.    (+154/-2) As expected the bicycle brand is Samchuly!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋThe model was chosen very well, nice choice
2.    (+147/-2) The bike looks cool, Ryu Junyeol as a model fits with the bike very well makes it eye catching ㅋㅋ
3.    (+141/-2) Because CEO Je Suho blends well with the bike makes a perfect PPL ㅋㅋㅋ I am glad that the sale increases
4.    (+140/-2) Je Suho and the bike are a perfect match!
5.    (+142/-3) Because of him I bought Samchuly bike ㅋㅋ

• Like 6

Er... so Junyeol appeared on one of the CJeS' actresses V-app live and I didn't even realize it. I saw the notification but I thought it had nothing to do with Junyeol since it only said "CJeS Weekly Playlist".

Based on many pics I found on instagram, I'm quite sure he's shooting a new Beanpole CF with her. So my fellow fangirls, let's prepare your heart ;)

That smile, tho! It's just too cute, I can't.

• Like 6

C-JeS Ent. taking legal action against malicious commenters of Junsu and Ryu Joon Yeol

Junsu-ryu-joon-yeol_1473770711_af_org.jp

C-JeS Entertainment is taking legal action against malicious comments about labelmates JYJ's Junsu and actor Ryu Joon Yeol.

On September 12, the label stated it was currently in the middle of a lawsuit against netizens who made malicious comments concerning the two stars. C-JeS Entertainment said the defendants have received orders to appear in court for defamation of character and spreading false rumors. 

The agency plans to take strong legal action for its labelmates. C-JeS also warned netizens from making malicious comments in the future.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/c-jes-ent-taking-legal-action-against-malicious-commenters-of-junsu-and-ryu-joon-yeol

Ryu Jun-yeol and Kim Junsu sue critics without mercy

photo763443.jpg

Actor and singer Ryu Jun-yeol and Kim Junsu sued those who criticize these artists online.

C-Jes Entertainment claimed that all the keyboard warriors they sued so far were just given a slap on the wrist so far. They had pleaded for favorable arrangements and had even written letters regretting their actions. However, these keyboard warriors have crossed the line and the agency is going to enforce their actions.

"We want the suspects to know that we won't have mercy on you anymore as we have been lenient about this until now.

Source : isplus via http://www.hancinema.net/ryu-jun-yeol-and-kim-junsu-sue-critics-without-mercy-98655.html

C-JeS Entertainment Sues Malicious Commenters Of Ryu Jun Yeol And JYJ’s Junsu

Ryu-Jun-Yeol-Junsu.jpg

C-JeS Entertainment takes a strong stance against anyone who leaves malicious comments about any of its artists, including actor Ryu Jun Yeol and JYJ’s Kim Junsu.

On September 12, the agency stated that they have continously sued anyone who leaves harmful comments about its artists, and explains that they have done so once again this year. They report that they pressed charges in every main city, such as Seoul, Gwangju, Daegu; and Busan, with several of different agencies in addition to each city’s respective District Prosecutor’s Office.

In particular, there were many baseless rumors and rash, malicious comments that personally attacked Ryu Jun Yeol and Kim Junsu earlier this year.

They state that they are suing for aggressive insults, the spread of falsities, and defamation of their artists. C-Jes Entertainment further explains that while the suspects appealed their case for a favorable outcome and expressed a sense of guilt once confronted during their investigations, their actions are still unforgivable.

They conclude, “We want to inform the suspects who have received a summons and are currently undergoing investigation due to our lawsuit that ‘even if you plead for a favorable outcome, we’re strongly stating that there will be no settlements nor leniency.'”

What are your thoughts on C-JeS Entertainment’s actions?

Source: StarNews via http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/13/c-jes-entertainment-sue-malicious-commenters-ryu-jun-yeol-jyjs-junsu/

Naver Comments (Link: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002594722 )

1.    (+7824/-390) Please don’t give any mercy ever
2.    (+6254/-316) Please don’t give any benefit toward those trashes who hide behind a keyboard
3.    (+5102/-276) Please never give any mercy toward those haters! Fighting!
4.    (+4208/-264) Please never give any mercy. I support you
5.    (+3234/-411) CJes is salty salty salty!!!!!
6.    (+888/-71) So many haters are arrestedㅋㅋㅋㅋIt would be nice if internet would be clean from them
7.    (+794/-64) Please never give any mercy
8.    (+772/-58) Just take as much as they hurt you
9.    (+762/-55) There should be no any benefit for those who posted malicious comments
10.    (+705/-58) Thank you so much! ㅠㅠPlease don’t give any mercy to all the haters

• Like 7

NEVER.GIVE.MERCY.TO.HATERS.

for whatever reason, whether she's a mother with 12 kids or a father with family to taken care of, or a highschool student with a bright future it said...whatever...gives them punishment. the way they spread rumour, spread the hate behind the computer is a looser.

I hope they can do something to International haters as well. since the problem with law jurisdiction, we can do social justice by put their ID and their hate post at Cjes web or IG. whatever may do, so this person will learn their lesson.

this is not just for RJY and Kim Junsu, but for everyone who experience the same thing.

• Like 7