Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

OMG wkkkkkkk....I know that Korean loves voting for even the most ridicoulous thing. but funny thing was his lips was one of the main factor people called him ugly lol. i remember that one article pointed out that described him as "having anti flower boy looks with small eyes and thick lips". but now woman crazy about those lips are really...buahahahahahaha....

and, those lips can act too. when he act angry, it's pout, when he's confuse, it's open a little bit, and when he was smile, he bite it a little bit hahahaha....

• Like 7

Which celebrities got voted as 'Stars With The Most Kissable Lips'?

By beansss    9 hours ago    39,564    2,277    39
seo-hyun-jin-ryu-joon-yeol_1465860057_af

In celebration of Kiss Day in Korea this coming June 14, a marriage information company carried out a survey with 456 people (223 male, 233 female) to find out which celebrities are currently the public's favorite picks for 'Stars With The Most Kissable Lips'! 

SEE ALSO: TEEN TOP's Niel captured on a date with his girlfriend, again?

According to results, actor Ryu Joon Yeol snagged the #1 spot for males with 42% of the votes, while actress Seo Hyun Jin became #1 for females with 38% of the votes. 

Simon D and Teen Top's Niel came in 2nd and 3rd place for males with 33% and 16% of the votes respectively, while for females, 2nd place went to actress Kim Min Hee(35% votes), and 3rd to actress Lee Sung Kyung (18% votes).

Which celebrities do you think have 'The Most Kissable Lips'?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/which-celebrities-got-voted-as-stars-with-the-most-kissable-lips

Who has the most kissable lips? Ryu Jun-yeol and Seo Hyeon-jin bring on Kiss Day

photo733974.jpg

Actors Ryu Jun-yeol and Seo Hyeon-jin became the top 2 stars who have the most kissable lips.

A wedding company conducted a survey of 456 single men and women. Ryu Jun-yeol and Seo Hyeon-jintallied the most votes.

Second in vote came Simon Dominic who appeared in the recent tvN "SNL Korea". Niel from TEEN TOP came in next and the Seong Hoon from "Five Children".

Kim Min-hee came second, Lee Seong-kyeong third and Oh Yeon-seo fourth.

http://www.hancinema.net/who-has-the-most-kissable-lips-ryu-jun-yeol-and-seo-hyeon-jin-bring-on-kiss-day-95558.html

• Like 12

On 6/13/2016 at 1:27 AM, Eichhoernchen said:

So I think @minbongyi and @diorama might want to invite @lala14 to RYU subunit of Shinhwa. Happy spazzing of oppars XD XD

Oh hi, SHINHWA CHANGJO gaals, @diorama and @minbongyi. bwahahhahaha. Your username is a bit M-style @minbongyi. hahahahhaha. like a true Shinhwa Changjo. Thanks @Eichhoernchen to introduced me to them. Lets make Shinhwa-RJY sub unit here *shielding myself from flying bricks form Shinhwa non-fans here*! We got the same great taste in men I see. 

BTW, wow, I think I can't keep up with you guys here. My last page was 167 (memorize it cos I keep telling myself to backread and backread) but now here we are, in the page 284. Lol, it's too late for me to backread, but I know what happen to our Handsome oppa. Wow LR, and The king filming.... poor uri oppa, it must be tiring. How the heck he can concentrate on being 2 different person (3 if we include his actual self) in one week? One day he become criminal in The King, another day he become rapper in Lucky Romance. He wont be able to accomplished it if he doesnt have great acting skill. Here I am just thinking about his health. It broke my heart when CJes said that he only got 2 hours sleeping. Hiks, he keeps getting skinnier each day. I need his meatier cheeks #FEEDRYUJUNYEOL!

BTW, Congrats, oppa for getting that awesome title of the-lips-we-want-to-kiss. But it confused my weak geum-ssa-ppa heart when I see Seo HyunJin in the female category. I was like, it's Seo Hyunjin there, but Eric..... Wae? Did Eric do a terrible kiss in Another Oh Haeyoung? But Ryu Junyeol, OMOOOOOO, HE SHOULD WIN THIS. It Ryujunyeol's lips. Of Couse, he would win!! but....

Ah...

*OOT, I want Ryu Junyeol x Seo Hyunjin in a drama now, thank you!

• Like 7

Hello! <3 I'm here again to promote our project~ Hope you guys won't mind :D

Let's cheer Junyeol up by making sure he's eating well (well, at least for a day~) and showing our support even from afar!:D

We all know that Junyeol only sleeps 2 hours a day now due to his hectic filming schedule.. so let's be his source of strength! <3

Don't hesitate to pm me here for more questions about this support project ^^

####

Media preview

Media preview

• Like 6

Ryu Junyeol and Seo Hyun Jin voted as #1 celebrities with the most kissable lips

456 single men and women (223 men, 233 women) were surveyed on celebrities with the most kissable lips

1. Ryu Junyeol (42%)
2. Simon D (33%)
3. Teen Top's Niel (16%)
4. Sung Hoon (4%)

1. Seo Hyun Jin (38%)
2. Kim Min Hee (35%)
3. Lee Sung Kyung (18%)
4. Oh Yeon Seo (5%)

Xports News - Naver: Ryu Junyeol and Seo Hyun Jin chosen as #1 male and female celebrities with the most kissable lips 

1. [+536, -21]  Ryu Junyeol's lips are charming indeed ㅋ

2. [+486, -10] Hul, I totally agree^^ Oh Hae Young today, Lucky Romance tomorrow. Hwaiting to both

3. [+489, -13] I really like Ryu Junyeol ㅠㅠㅠIt's impossible not to fall for his charms !!♥♥  Wednesday, come soonㅠㅠ

4. [+470, -10] Kyaa!! Similar to what I had in mind. Ryu Junyeol and Lucky Romance, hwaiting

5. [+455, -13] Ryu Junyeol is full of charms. Hwaiting... His distinct lip line and mouth are so pretty.. You're the best

6. [+187, -3] Ryu Junyeol's lips are really charming. If he gets a kiss scene in Lucky Romance.. kkyaaa.ㅠ♡

7. [+189, -4] It's about time that Je Suho and Bonui do a hot kiss scene... How will I react?~ My heart is pounding at the mere thought of it

8. [+186, -3] Ryu Junyeol and Hyun Jin are the trends lately ㅋㅋ

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/06/ryu-junyeol-and-seo-hyun-jin-voted-as-1.html

• Like 6