Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

[230316] Hwang Jung Eum♥Ryu Joonyeol VS Jisung♥Hyeri

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=076&aid=0002908872

Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Joonyeol will star in Lucky Romance, and Jisung and Hyeri will star in Entertainer. The two dramas will air in the same timeslot.

• [+13827, -293] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They switched partners. I hope that they both do well
  • [+11051, -179] It’s really funny ㅎㅎㅎㅎ Is it the battle of an AM♡KMHM collab?
  • [+8148, -188] Oh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s like fate
  • [+8695, -528] What is this? Yesterday’s husband is tomorrow’s enemy
  • [+6408, -151] Heol ㅋㅋㅋ Is this some sort of joke by Fate
  • [+1338, -38] Answer Me Kill Me Heal Me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+836, -58] I hope that it’ll turn out well for everyone~~ Seeing Ryu Joonyeol’s audition, he seems like a good person.. I heard that Hyeri is sick. I hope you’re taking care of yourself well~~^^
  • [+789, -44] Daebak. I want to watch them both ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ@@
  • [+700, -36] Heol Daebak  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+685, -40] It’s a partner change between the AM couple and Secret couple ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+628, -31] I’m looking forward to these daebak pairings
  • [+472, -25] I want to watch both!!!
  • [+584, -68] I hope both Hyeri and Joonyeol do well!! I’m looking forward to Ryu Joonyeol’s romcom acting!!!
  • [+431, -18] So fascinating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fighting!
  • [+272, -8] With this level of casting, it’s a battle of the story ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If the story’s fun, then it’s rating will be first
  • [+352, -40] I like them all~ But for some reason, it seems like Jisung&Hwang Jungeum and Ryu Joonyeol&Hyeri match better~~
  • [+244, -13] I wish it went as Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu. I like all four of them, so it’s a shame ㅠ
  • [+249, -17] What should I watch. I like Jisung, and I like Ryu Joonyeol too……

Source: http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/141587754867/230316-hwang-jung-eum-ryu-joonyeol-vs

• Like 11

He's wearing slipper on the photoshoot :lol:

1 hour ago, debieg said:

I think the production for this movie is still in process don't worry cjes did not deny the news about it so just relax :) 

We just have to wait patiently for it, good things always happened in unexpected way :) 

Just like the news about oppa's new drama :) 

For the meantime lets just enjoy Lucky Romance and worry about Taxi Driver after it :)

Yes...iam still hoping. And the movie still not fixing the filming schedule. So I do think his management still wait for the budgeting and schedule. And that's why they decide to pick the drams.. A good and challenging drama in the middle year before the schedule fix. 

One thing for sure...we need to be proud that the team production WANT him to act alongside Sing kang ho. So they highly praise his acting skill. Junyeol...we're proud of your hard work 

• Like 6

Hope he has this hair style for Lucky Romance

@luffypyon

Spoiler

I like the story and everything.  I watch it several times.   The main girl PSH is antisocial.  She doesn't want to get out of her apt if not necessary.  Until the main guy (Yoon Si Yoon) comes along.  He's a famous gamer that move next door.  I think he just visits he cousin for a month or something. There are also 3 other flower boys that live in the same apt complex.  GKP is one of them too.  That's the first time I saw him before Reply.  One of the guy has a crush on her all along, but he doesn't want to bother her.  YSY, on the other hand, keeps encourage her to come out. The funny thing is he keeps calling her ajumma from their first meeting and never changed, ha ha.

• Like 7

Korea Cable TV Award 2016

Reply 1988," a coming-of-age story about a girl in 1980s South Korea, has won best drama for "rewriting cable TV history." The tvN series concluded on Jan. 16 with a viewership record of 21.6 percent, which is unusually high for a cable soap.

The Rising Star awards went to actor Ryu Jun-yeol and actress Ryoo Hye-yeong of "Reply 1988" and comedian Lee Jin-ho of tvN reality show "Actor School," in which he receives acting lessons from veteran actor Park Shin-yang.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/03/25/0200000000AEN20160325003500315.html?input=www.tweeter.com

• Like 11

47 minutes ago, kittyyo said:

Korea Cable TV Award 2016

Reply 1988," a coming-of-age story about a girl in 1980s South Korea, has won best drama for "rewriting cable TV history." The tvN series concluded on Jan. 16 with a viewership record of 21.6 percent, which is unusually high for a cable soap.

The Rising Star awards went to actor Ryu Jun-yeol and actress Ryoo Hye-yeong of "Reply 1988" and comedian Lee Jin-ho of tvN reality show "Actor School," in which he receives acting lessons from veteran actor Park Shin-yang.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/03/25/0200000000AEN20160325003500315.html?input=www.tweeter.com

wow...thank you TVN for recognize the real talent of Ryu sibling 

• Like 4