Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

what is everland? i only knew that Junyeolie is the model or spoke person. he looks so tired... no wonder after non stop working from phuket (namibia trip also part of the work too eventhough they're have fun. and 3 days straight cycling is definetely tiring. i hope he can go home to suwon todayand enjoy his mom's cooking.

he seems pay attention to every fans...made them memorable and happy. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aprodithe said:

what is everland? i only knew that Junyeolie is the model or spoke person. he looks so tired... no wonder after non stop working from phuket (namibia trip also part of the work too eventhough they're have fun. and 3 days straight cycling is definetely tiring. i hope he can go home to suwon todayand enjoy his mom's cooking.

he seems pay attention to every fans...made them memorable and happy. 

It's a theme park. 

@luffypyon Nice signature.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, harukajane said:

I'm almost in my mid 30's, married, have a child and here I am fangirling with RJY. Is this normal? Lol I shouldn't be doing this at my age. And I never done this ever in my life. He was just so good in the show and when you get to know him, you see this humble, smart, amazing guy and how can you not admire him? I am so in trouble! :w00t: :D

awww this is sweet! hahahaha and no your not going into trouble HAHAHA! 

15 hours ago, harukajane said:

Please share all your RJY gifs please :bawling: I'm obsessed. I think I need help.

same here obsessing over him and Park Bo Gum! lol RJY is growing in me.. really at first i dont like him... but as episodes goes by.. my oh myyyy! hahaha then i started saving pics of him!

wish you guys can help me where to find HQ pics of RYU <3

thanks in advance!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Richi07 said:

cover program Youth Over Flower Africa :heart:

f130992358413320992(0).jpg 

Source : http://program.interest.me/tvn/floweryoungboy

LOOKING FORWARD TO THISSSSSSSSSS! i am soo freaking excited! hahahahahaha

My friends told me im crazy for like him :( because he doesnt look like your typical korean actor guy, the oe who is handsome and large eyes i guess.. i find him very appealing and charismatic! i love his character in Reply1988, like what JungHwan said its just not the right time... then after Reply i liked him more! i love his small almost line eyes! haha and i find him very very manly! <3 

• Like 8

The new year greeting :wub: It feels like it's been forever since I seen him. The YOF poster looks great. Feburary is looking like it will be so nice to me. DOTS coming out on the 24th and YOF before or after that. 2016 Thus far has been so good to me :D 

• Like 11

*riding on my ryunicorn* 

19 hours ago, harukajane said:

I'm almost in my mid 30's, married, have a child and here I am fangirling with RJY. Is this normal? Lol I shouldn't be doing this at my age. And I never done this ever in my life. He was just so good in the show and when you get to know him, you see this humble, smart, amazing guy and how can you not admire him? I am so in trouble! :w00t: :D

Oh hi... Just dropping by to say it is totally normal. Who can ever resist this namja? 

22 hours ago, beancurd said:

RJY is not the typical handsome guy but i feel that he is charismatic! You will get tired of handsome / pretty face (if you know what i mean) but you will not get tired of a person's charisma. He just caught my eyes when I was watching Reply 1988.

Can't wait for Youth over Flower! *counting down patiently*

IKR. He has this alluring charms that you can't seem to deny. 

On 6 February 2016 at 5:47 PM, Boranoona said:

That slow motion junyeolie clip was too hot to handle

(singing uptown funk)

I’m too hot (hot damn)
Called a police and a fireman
I’m too hot (hot damn)
Make a dragon wanna retire man
I’m too hot (hot damn)
Say my name you know who I am

RYU JUN YEOLLLLLLLL! 

• Like 24

Honestly it really annoy me that people keep bringing his looks in every subject about him. Ts like being in un ordinary look than ordinary male lead is a sin. Another name that keep being told ugly but he is having good acting up is Kim raewon. He's a good actor and does not need his face to save his acting too. Just like uri Ryu junyeol

@luffypyon

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, noname noname said:

Just watched it and wanna comfirm something. The one that is win is the uglier right? Then, since RJY lost to bobby, doesnt it mean that the members think RJY is not ugly? *which he indeed isnt*

Or am I get it wrong?

@noname noname I guess by being mentioned, he's considered one of the uglies.

• Like 1

I was trying to stay away from anything abt Junyeolie and avoid this thread for couple days. Just want to know whether my life will back to normal or not. Because when I kiss my husband and I wish it was Junyeoli lips, literally almost every night dreaming about him, missing him day by day. Oh and that broken heart feeling too! I am not kidding, that's really really not healthy at all... :tears:

But here I am. Again. Letting my self being delusional. Geez! What ever. this is the only place where I finally find peace for my broken heart.

Give me more my daily dose!

• Like 10

On 6 Februari 2016 at 11:16 PM, noname noname said:

Yess yesss yesss, me toooo. He is my first and only actors (i am not a fans of idol) that drown me to the point I made soompi acc, wrote post, and follow his instagram (i had never followed any actors or celebrities in socmed before)

Seriously, you'll realize that you trully love someone, when that someone makes you love something that you hate or dislike before. And it happens now, before I really really dont like spongebob (prefer squidward... i know i am weird), because I thought he is stupid. Like, come on, patrick is already stupid enough, how can you always end up getting fooled by him. But noww, because of RJY, I see spongebob in different light and starting to like him a bit. Kekekek...

indeed! 

• Like 3

On February 6, 2016 at 1:16 AM, noname noname said:

Yess yesss yesss, me toooo. He is my first and only actors (i am not a fans of idol) that drown me to the point I made soompi acc, wrote post, and follow his instagram (i had never followed any actors or celebrities in socmed before)

Seriously, you'll realize that you trully love someone, when that someone makes you love something that you hate or dislike before. And it happens now, before I really really dont like spongebob (prefer squidward... i know i am weird), because I thought he is stupid. Like, come on, patrick is already stupid enough, how can you always end up getting fooled by him. But noww, because of RJY, I see spongebob in different light and starting to like him a bit. Kekekek...

Yes same here! Lol

• Like 3