Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Thank you guys~~ i have searched every phonecase shop that i know to buy the exact copy, going thru every brand that i know to search for his phone case :sweatingbullets: turns out it belong to O'LD hehe, i thought he's using some kind of that expensive brand phonecase... but it's from a close friend, how thoughtful :bawling:  OPPA YOU CAN TAKE IT ALL TAKE IT ALLLL 

• Like 8

Before New Year, RJY posted a diary from OLD to his instagram, and OLD received massive order afterward.. of course she is grateful for that, and need to do overtime production work for the Diary and everyone wants the gray/white one like the one Ryu Junyeol has though there are many other colors option for the diary, kkkkk~~ the power of fangirls. She explained in one of her picture post around 11-12weeks ago that she is so proud her friend to be so well-known and told everyone that Ryu Junyeol was the one MCing in her wedding. So she is his truly bestfriend. 

• Like 23

hi my fellow soompiers!

Reading comments for  RJY V-app, reading some parts  of Hyeri's interview and seeing omma 's cheetah (sorry i m not good with names) I can see our OTP was very deep in their roles .:heart:

It s very important for the actors to come out fast from the character they played so they can size their real feelings without being influenced by their role.

RJY was fortunate to change environment right after R88 and by the time he comes back work is waiting for him. He has to put R88 in the past and move on.I do not say to forget it. Do not take me wrong.

As @ EMM said in an open thread lets try to protect his private life :vicx:  and keep the thread as a place where fans and anti-fans:P( we always go together) can come and get informed for the  professional part of his life.

Private messages exist for these reasons .We can just pm each other if we learn more details for his personal  life.;)

I agree with chingu ( mianhe I can t remember your name :()that we have to show to all that we leave negative thoughts behind  and we are looking forward.

• Like 6

OMG! I'm away for 1-2 days and THIS THREAD REACHED 100 PAGES??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This goes and shows how much charm uri Jun Yeol has on everyone, especially the soompiers :w00t::wub:

Can't wait til more movies/articles from him being translated/eng subbed so he can be loved more and more and more.

However, the only thing i'm scared of is that when he's in the center of attention so much, the media/netizens would start nitpick everything that he does -____-'' and it would stress him out and stuff.. Please be FAMOUS but don't be too popular, Jun Yeol-shi! [what the heck am I even saying.. lol] :lol:

• Like 3

Anyyeong chingu-deul, I'm back with our hourly doses, lol, bwahahahaha

Mostly old photos though...at this stage I'd just take anything with him in it....RJY I MISS U!! COME BACK SOON >.<

3Qc6UnV.jpg

Spoiler

617395096891215.jpg20151202155523456010.jpg20151113102831_752656_500_300.jpg20151116020520_753626_550_670.jpgRwzg0VB.jpg01.11142439.1.jpg2015111603969_0.jpgthumb_54z1u201508112059576784.jpgCVxEo_NUYAAycpQ.jpgCVxEqIYUkAAZ2yE.jpgCV16gzWUkAAVGXU.jpg

more?

http://dalgurak.tistory.com/27

bwahahhaa

cr: Eyes On Ryu, tistory, eznews, owner

tumblr_o1fxgsUton1v6292eo6_400.gif

I'm soulless without ur news and picts.... ppalli wa juseyo....

• Like 24

7 hours ago, Pau Gzz said:

30 seconds into the MT and im like 

Its just my personal opinion but... I wouldn't get near to that hell hole anymore... I want to ride unicorn across the rainbows instead of being trampled on my stampede of angry centaurs 

Ra Mi Ran is truly a mother Cheetah for her family, she loves both her sons unconditionally on and off screen, her candid comment on the ending makes me want to send her a nice bouquet of flowers and fruit baskets wishing her a long successful career with a side note "Let's Love" 

Thanks for giving me the tip on where to find Socialphobia with subs! Now... Any glory day link???

• Like 13

10 hours ago, Ladywhise said:

Just want to say that for oppa who is almost 30yrs old, he looked way too young in this movie, same with BYH and LJS. 

BTW, anyone knows where can we watch 'One Way Trip", his movie with jisoo?

Glory Day has not been released for the public yet and it will only premiere in Korea this March 2016 :DDDD

• Like 12

@EMM! Just came back from reading the Ra Mi Ran interview on  tumblr. Thank you so much for all your efforts in translating everything RJY-related. We are all so grateful and appreciate your hard work so much.

I have the greatest respect for fansites that does all this updating and translation thing. It must not be easy and you're not even getting paid for it. It must be out of love for RJY, I guess that kept you going. hehehe. but hats off to you and your team. You guys are very much valuable members of this RJY-loving community. :)

• Like 24

1 minute ago, Ryuhan said:

@EMM! Just came back from reading the Ra Mi Ran interview on  tumblr. Thank you so much for all your efforts in translating everything RJY-related. We are all so grateful and appreciate your hard work so much.

I have the greatest respect for fansites that does all this updating and translation thing. It must not be easy and you're not even getting paid for it. It must be out of love for RJY, I guess that kept you going. hehehe. but hats off to you and your team. You guys are very much valuable members of this RJY-loving community. :)

T________________T it's too early to be this cheesy! ahahahahahahaah

There's no other drive for EoR but just love and love and love and love for everything. :D
(even loving and lolling reading everyone's reaction towards our releases hahahahahahaa)

We do it with love, and for love-- to Junyeol and for his fans the same <3

Thank you for your kind words! We screencap such love messages like this and pat ourselves at the back and feel very happy to be able to share happiness through our updates <3

/virtual hugs/

• Like 22