Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

can't believe he is 86 liner...  his age going backward??? he really looks like 20+. he looks

younger than his current age... :D 

after this event, we don't know when we can see him again. i already miss him .:bawling:

• Like 5

can't believe he is 86 liner...  his age going backward??? he really looks like 20+. he looks

younger than his current age... :D 

after this event, we don't know when we can see him again. i already miss him .:bawling:

• Like 1

Caption on cjesinstagram/official facebook

“It’s like a ‪#‎divine‬ ‪#‎dreaming‬ " ‪#‎RyuJunYeol‬ had a ‪#‎wonderful‬ ‪#‎GV‬moment with ‪#‎wellknown‬ ‪#‎Japanese‬ ‪#‎director‬ ‪#‎KoreedaHirokazu‬ with regard to the ‪#‎film‬ ‪#‎AfterTheStorm‬ U also won’t ‪#‎miss‬ ‪#‎tbt‬‪#‎behindthescenes‬ of that day, coming up soon! \

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, miss_buttercup said:

OMOOOO those pics at EXO's concert. Let's enjoy Ryu rain this week, guys. Thank you @Howlol. And look how normal he looks. I mean, he's such a guy next door. Gosh I nearly can't hold my fangirl mode today.

LOL his attire reminds me of YOF days

Yes, surprisingly a good week for us. Those exo fangirls are so lucky to be able to see him while attending an EXO concert.

Similar outfit to what he worn in YOF and for the last ep. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Howlol said:

Yes, surprisingly a good week for us. Those exo fangirls are so lucky to be able to see him while attending an EXO concert.

Similar outfit to what he worn in YOF and for the last ep. 

IKR? Especially for those who happen to be fans of both of EXO and Junyeol. It's like they're hitting a double jackpot: watching their idol concert and being in the same place with Junyeol. 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, miss_buttercup said:

IKR? Especially for those who happen to be fans of both of EXO and Junyeol. It's like they're hitting a double jackpot: watching their idol concert and being in the same place with Junyeol. 

YES. It is like buy 1 get 1 free. 

-

• Like 6

[MyDaily] Ryu JunYeol Met Director Hirokazu Koreeda 'Heartwarming Smile'

Link: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002794615

CogpPRRUMAAoCX6.jpg

1.(+424/-4) It's very heartwarming. I am Director Hirokazu Koreeda fan but also seeing my favourite actor Ryu JunYeol makes it even better
2.(+398/-3) It's such enjoyable time to see. I makes me happy. (RJY) A real successful fan ㅋㅋ
3.(+389/-3) Congratulation for the real successful fan
4.(+386/-3) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋFrom Park JiSung to Director Koreeda, a real successful fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congratulation!
5.(+365/-3) SungDeok, congratulation!! (Sungdeok is fans term for 'a successful fan')
6.(+143/-2) Thanks to the real Sungdeok, I am happy to know such a good director with good work
7.(+138/-2) The atmosphere looks warm ㅠㅠㅠ
8.(+137/-2) Congratulation for the successfull fan Mr.RyuJunYeol! Watching Sungdeok RyuJunYeol makes me happy.
9.(+133/-2) Director Koreeda and Actor Ryu, I cheer for you all
10.(+133/-2) Very Heartwarming ㅠㅠ

• Like 5