Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

2 hours ago, ryunnns said:

Hide contents

0254d2e9e5241f9dec8366ae5d6d18a7.jpg

credit to google image

Junyeol in a suit.. junyeol in a-collar-button-down-shirt + a tie..

I thought Junyeol as a college dude from the previous skinfood CF was enough to make me grasp for air..
and they are gonna give us Junyeol playing as a 29-year-old dude this time??? (which is saying he's playing his real age now!!)
I'M DONE, MBC!! I'M DONE :")

and in the webtoon, there's supposedly a bed scene, guys....
OMAYAAAAA :bawling: #meet_me_in_heaven_guys

I CAN'T BREATH WHEN I SEE THE WEBTOON PHOTO YOU GAVE CHINGU:dizzy:  I imagine he was Junyeol Oppa who undress:heart:

thanks for the photo thought :heart:

giphy.gif

• Like 6

To drum up the excitement for the 6th episode of YoF in Africa :wub:
Here's the Engsub preview by EyesOnRyu!!
Thank you @EMM! and her unnie!!

[ENG SUB] 160322 Youth Over Flowers in Africa Ep. 6 preview

Booooy, seeing them trying out water rafting and bungee jumping make me wanting it too :')
I've only tried water rafting once, it was a lotta fuuun, but seems like the one they're going to try is more challenging.
Here, I wish that this week episode can completely shut down all the criticisms towards the boys.
They're just enjoying their trip and having fun~

@Richi07 Anytime chingguya~ Those are just few. You could google more, but be cautious :') Hotness seems to be everywhere

@littledonita count me in for a group theraphy :')

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

what we're waiting is his management (CJes) confirmation. i dont know...they're quite fast for confirming THE KING, and then LUCKY ROMANCE.

But for TAXI DRIVER they're not yet officially confirmed. It's just probably (my own opinion) that they dont want to overlap with his current project THE KING and then LUCKY ROMANCE. I mean, at this moment, people should focus that he's doing that two projects..and since TAXI DRIVER would only start filming probably after LUCKY ROMANCE finish, they would officially announce later on.  but that "insider source" sounds trust-able ..and noone especially his management denied his link with the movie..so for me, it's kind of "silently confirmed". even some news (naver, osen etc) already publish the casting..and CJes not denied it...

I somehow agree with you..they just not confirm it in same time with lucky romance..too much attention.

cjes didn't deny it so I still have trust on it. I just can't wait to see him acting with a great sunbae T.T and he will be a center of story alongside SKH from what I read T_____T remind me of combo HJMxYAI or HJMxKDW lol I love hwang jung min ajushi. I wish someday oppa will take a project with him.

• Like 5

I am so excited that Junyeol will be in Lucky Romance! Has been anticipating the drama and now I am even more excited for it since oppa will be in it! 

This is such an awesome week with Glory Day VIP Premiere, skinfood cf, attending the award ceremony on 25th and knowing he has been casted in a new drama that will air in May!

-

From 1 of the interview Suho did few days ago where he mentioned Junyeol.

CeCrB9AUAAAEFNK.jpg

credit https://twitter.com/Tyche_Boys/status/711756801713135617 

• Like 9

@aprodithe from the look of it, it looks like they filmed another v-app? but not sure when... and LOL the yamakasi :D maybe one day he can film an action movie.. where he got to jump on fences/rooftops hahaha

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast thank you for the translation! Urri namja is so admirable, isn't he? :') Not only that he's good at leading, he's good at giving encouragement to others.

@Niel2804 HAHAHA oh my :D Yangge seems like some sort of virus that can come up and infiltrate whenever wherever

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Niel2804 said:

@aprodithe and @ryunnns

kkkkkk, i won't surprise once RJY drama out, people will photoshop the poster of Lucky Romance with changing the Male Lead with Yang Ge :phew:

People will probably photoshopped yangge into most project RJY is in.:lol:

Someone should also photoshop yangge with a screencap from 'Still By Your Side' mv.:w00t:

• Like 7

Because I was curious, I read the webtoon Lucky Romance. OMG although I can't fully understand the language, it does so funny from the 1st episode LOL :D:D:D . Jo Se Ho character is not tsundere at all guys. He is just an extraordinary cheapskate. No wonder the rate of the webtoon for each episode is 9.8 out of 10. Junghwan is a lonely character but Se Ho is just well happily alone bhahahahahaha :D:D:D . I am so looking forward for the drama adaptation.

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

Because I was curious, I read the webtoon Lucky Romance. OMG although I can't fully understand the language, it does so funny from the 1st episode LOL :D:D:D . Jo Se Ho character is not tsundere at all guys. He is just an extraordinary cheapskate. No wonder the rate of the webtoon for each episode is 9.8 out of 10. Junghwan is a lonely character but Se Ho is just well happily alone bhahahahahaha :D:D:D . I am so looking forward for the drama adaptation.

And I try to read it also but give up since I can't understand it :( 

Lol :) 

• Like 5

HURRAHHHHHHHH FOR THIS DAY!!!!<3

-------

[NEWS] 160323 Ryu Jun Yeol to star in MBC's Lucky Romance, along side Hwang Jung Eum
To share, go to: http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/141548006285/news-160323-ryu-jun-yeol-to-star-in-mbcs-lucky

Media preview

News article by Eyes on RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please share with proper credits!
Do not translate to other language without our permission.
Thank you!

Last March 23, 2016, a CJeS Entertainment representative confirmed actor Ryu Jun Yeol’s casting in the MBC’s upcoming romantic-comedy drama, Lucky Romance.

It is an adaptation from a webtoon with the same title, but instead of portraying it as it is, the drama will adapt the background material from the original story and will showcase a new story through the team-up of Director Kim Kyunghee and Scriptwriter Choi Yoon Gyo.

Ryu Jun Yeol will take the role of the cheapskate-richie Je Suho, a CEO of a game company that graduated as an engineering major. He will play alongside Hwang Jung Eum, which will take the role of Shim Bo Nui, a lady who lives while believing in superstitions blindly. A fortune teller tells Bonui that she need to change her life by spending a night with a man who was born on the year of the Tiger, also preferably younger and virgin, if not someone might die that year. Going on a man-hunt, their paths crossed when she learned that her landlord, Suho, might be the man she is looking for to turn her life around. What kind of comedy will these two show and will true love bloom between the two despite the circumstances?

Lucky Romance is said to have 16 episodes, to air Wednesdays and Thursdays starting this May, following MBC’s Goodbye Mr. Black.

Source: (123)

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, debieg said:

And I try to read it also but give up since I can't understand it :( 

Lol :) 

I read mostly at the body language :D . Let's just wait until May for the drama to air. I hope the pain from R88 will soon to be healed by Jo Su Ho comical character

• Like 7

@kittyyo Thank you for the pict! ahhhh that man.. he's made to do justice to any suits he's wearing :') wonder if he's still wearing his beloved white socks and snickers in that attire.. (wouldn't be surprised if he did..)

@Niel2804 @Howlongwillthisfandomlast staph it, guys! hahaha You guys are giving out ideas to whoever going to make that happen :D (which I will welcome to see hahahaha)

@aprodithe seeing from his last hashtag #찰리와의인터뷰 - I think it means Interview with Charlie? So he's probably an interviewer?

@luffypyon Oh I'm glaaaad if the webtoon is well loved by people. Hopefully once Junyeol play out the character, netizens will love it even more :wub:

@EMM! Thank you EyesOnRyu for the article!! A cheapskate-richie character and on top of that an engineer?? ;__; the way I know it.. engineer is mostly sexy.. hahaha but to see one that is prickly with money? better be hilarious! xD

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

I read mostly at the body language :D . Let's just wait until May for the drama to air. I hope the pain from R88 will soon to be healed by Jo Su Ho comical character

lol with this kind of news that oppa is in rom-com drama it's enough to make my day. Ah we are so excited. Since YOF will end this friday this new is a good one. We can see him again. Lol I hope it will be 20 not just 16.

• Like 3