Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

27 minutes ago, littledonita said:

Guys!
The car CF is coming.

HEOLLLL !!!!! They use the scene junghwan catch Deokseon at the concert!!!!! you can see the girl who junyeol pull to the car wearing same with deokseon to the concert. *GASP*

200.gif 

• Like 12

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast I can't believe he lost another game LOL LOL He has no luck whatsoever when it comes to game XD

@Richi07 Ikr!! First gotta admit that he look mighty hot when the CF started, then they showed glimpses of the girl's hand he's grabbing.. I was like, "wait a minute. That shirt look kinda familiar.. ain't that Duksun's?"

Beanpole is pulling of That Man's Second Story

Kyungpyo is stating that Junyeol is the Nation's Unrequited Love

and now, Tucson is teasing us with that hesitating Junghwan (Junyeol, I mean..)???

Too much too handle T___T

But I'm loving them all

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, addicted2drama said:

Did JY get angry at JH when he let BG drive that night .. i feel there is tension in that scene

I don't think so.. they got tensed because they were worried for Bogum who had to take responsibility to the official for driving past the stop sign. They were apologizing to BG and JH for sleeping during that time...

• Like 5

HOLY CAMOLYYYYYY

The car cf is here!

----

[ENG SUB] Hyundai Tucson - Tucson Fever teaser with Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 

Source: Hyundai Youtube
Subbed by Eyes on RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please do not translate to other languaes without permission.
Don’t forget to credit Eyes on RYU!

“응답하라 1988, 주저하던 류준열에게 무슨 일이?”

Fever or Never
3월 7일 풀스토리 공개!

Trans:

“Reply 1988, what happened to the hesitating Ryu Jun Yeol?”

Fever of Never
Full story release on March 7!

• Like 21

You guys sure are fasttt!! Thank you EoR @EMM!!!!

Not sure whether it's a coincidence or not.. the name of the car is Tucson, right? LOL kinda remind me of the gillete CF when donghwi teases junyeol with the 'teokseon' thing

• Like 8

Iam so happy that we have so many Goodies today. Beanpole and car cf is helllaaaa beautiful.but why with that concept. No wonder Junyeol against the idea of wgm or anything associated with Duksun / Hyeri. He feels this is too much too.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, EMM! said:

HOLY CAMOLYYYYYY

The car cf is here!

---

Hiiingg~~~ I'm starting to not like the way those CF deals are banking with what happened in episode 18. Now out of all the things I want from JY stuff how can I add Hyundai Tuscon to the list?? I already want to find his Oakley Polarize sunglasses

• Like 6

@Richi07 Auuuwww chingguyaaa... easy with the gif :') Pretty sure that tonight I'mma dream of oppa pulling my hand while looking at me like that kekeke

That ramen CF though.. I don't mind spending all day staring at him slurping those ramen.. *sigh*

• Like 7