Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

His face already back to white again.

Watching the full raw of ep 2 yof. I keep saying this, that Laos episode looks bored because YYS is smart traveler. his English is not as good as Junyeol, but his sense of travelling and adjustment is equal. and here i have to say, Junyeol is overpassed him. this is Afrika..a continent where most of people never thought to visit. but Junyeol made it seems that this is Phuket, or Bali...or Penang where everything can be found easily...lmao.

in the 2nd day they never lost direction, thanks to Junyeol english and driving, bought everything easily, thanks to Kyungpyo calculation...and eat deliciously thanks to chef Jaehong's cook with the assistant of Bogum. it seems that they lives in Jeju island rather than Africa hahahaha...

Junyeolie...can you messed up a little bit ? i promise i still love you as much...this episode's laughter all thanks to Jaehongie..oh my God..that accidentally camera switch turn is really hillarious. Junyeolie still laugh it off, but i know he's really uncomfortable since this can create a big scandal hahahahaha...and the 2nd hillarious scene that ripped pants of Jaehong. Oh My God..my teddy bear Jaehongie..can you be more cuter hahahaha...the way he still doing anything as if nothing happened with that ripped pants is...HILLARIOUS.

my favourite moment of Junyeol is

1. when he rundown the desert hill by himself. wow..as if he can't be anymore manly...i love when he rundown that fast and have fun...and that running while filming the cameramen is sooo cute.

2. while he quietly enjoyed the sunset by himself. he seems like junghwan there. while the whole episode he rarely his similarity with junghwan, this is where he's being junghwanie. just quietly watching sunset and thinking whatever he was thinking (family, God's gift etc).

3. He asked the camera from the VJ because he wouldnt do anything rather than just sit and talk. considerate Junyeol..gives a chance to the VJ to enjoy the view like he did...it's quite rare..remind me of Jungwoo who's asking the crew whether they think it's hard to climb the ice hill...both are very considerate of others.

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

I am wondering what is left to be asked after 20 days and i think more than one hundred interview...hahahaha..

I hope he gets better and has voice left for the concert!  

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, kittyyo said:

I hope he gets better and has voice left for the concert!  

does he must sing in the concert ? i thought the concert the cast would only come and the singer will be the original singer...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

does he must sing in the concert ? i thought the concert the cast would only come and the singer will be the original singer...

I really don't know, but he has good voice so I hope he will sing too.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, kittyyo said:

i think most of them can sing and has a decent voice...Hyeri, Donghwi and Junyeolie at least. not sure about Kyungpyo and Hyeyong. Another will coming into the concert ?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, kittyyo said:

14 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

Im not sure but in reply 1994 concert, the cast was singing at the concert.. Go ara and jungwoo oppaya~

• Like 5

he likes to check his mobile even during YOF trip too...before sleeping and after woken up. checking message from mom ? or annoy sangchul-ah for revenge ? hahahahaha

1 minute ago, Eessttaa said:

Im not sure but in reply 1994 concert, the cast was singing at the concert.. Go ara and jungwoo oppaya~

oh...so i hope he will sing...but if his voice cured already ?
i didnt really following the concert for Reply 1994 though i follow the drama, and i was Trash team.

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

i think most of them can sing and has a decent voice...Hyeri, Donghwi and Junyeolie at least. not sure about Kyungpyo and Hyeyong. Another will coming into the concert ?

Noeul - Choi Sung Won will be there too.   

Hope they dance together again!

• Like 11

5 hours ago, aprodithe said:

His face already back to white again.

Watching the full raw of ep 2 yof. I keep saying this, that Laos episode looks bored because YYS is smart traveler. his English is not as good as Junyeol, but his sense of travelling and adjustment is equal. and here i have to say, Junyeol is overpassed him. this is Afrika..a continent where most of people never thought to visit. but Junyeol made it seems that this is Phuket, or Bali...or Penang where everything can be found easily...lmao.

I love YOF africa better, objectively.. Since the YOF Africa members has unique charms that really melted together. They have own responsibilities but in YOF Laos, SHJ and BR just followed YYS nothing more..

but YOF Africa show us how good their bonds. When GKP said better we collected the money in one person, JY just said yes,lets go with your plan...lol at first JY not really agree with the idea split the money but he not opposed it bcoz others seems okay. I love it. I just love it. Thanks to haerasubs 

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, Eessttaa said:

I love YOF africa better, objectively.. Since the YOF Africa members has unique charms that really melted together. They have own responsibilities but in YOF Laos, SHJ and BR just followed YYS nothing more..

but YOF Africa show us how good their bonds. When GKP said better we collected the money in one person, JY just said yes,lets go with your plan...lol at first JY not really agree with the idea split the money but he not opposed it bcoz others seems okay. I love it. I just love it. Thanks to haerasubs 

off course i love African more as well...but i think it's because i am bias hahahaha. regarding the money split, i agree. Junyeol disagree but he didnt discussed further more, because he understand Kyungpyo's pov and worry as well, and Jaehong also said that lets try with this plan and see how is this going.

Junyeolie signature..cute

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Eessttaa said:

@aprodithe and then later GKP realised that it not working well, so he suggested to collect the money. Only one accountant LOL. JY just said ok let's go w/ your plan LOL..GKP knows his fault.

hahahaha...from the start i know it's bad idea. it's like 3 people has their own journey rather than going together. since they dont have any money at all from the start, it's better to collect the money in one person, though i do understand kyungpyo's worries as well. he's worry that he would messed it up...but i dont think the other boys will blame him if anything. they would find a way to survive anyway

• Like 4