Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

10 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

@Eessttaayes... I heard that voice..i personally thought its junyeol voIce..its really resemblance  his voice. 

Yes so that's why everyone said that...then LDH posted '나 ㅎ' LOL it means him, right? Haha everyone's mind is only junyeol now. Get that love.

but when I tried playing it several times, it similar with LDH voice..his voice and oppa seems resembles.. When oppa sing, his voice bit lighter I think.

11 minutes ago, littledonita said:

If you're using Firefox , get the Video DownloadHelper add-ons. Works like a charm.

I will try it later..thanks~

Anyone has MNet channel in their cable subscription?  They're airing YoF Africa next week at 8pm (my time) after they finished airing Iceland season yesterday..... I hope you guys have it on your cable! I'm just going crazy here in the house hahhahahaaa

DSC_0019.jpg

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, Eessttaa said:

Yes so that's why everyone said that...then LDH posted '나 ㅎ' LOL it means him, right? Haha everyone's mind is only junyeol now. Get that love.

but when I tried playing it several times, it similar with LDH voice..his voice and oppa seems resembles.. When oppa sing, his voice bit lighter I think.

Ah yes...donghwi voice kinda similar too...donghwi and oppa has good sense of rhytim. They can do musical someday.

25 minutes ago, littledonita said:

Yes it's part 3. But the server seems to have some kind of problem. Took me 4 attempts to download it.

Hide contents

2559-02-28_1835.png

Ahhh I hope I can DL it tomorrow. If Firefox failed me I hope some one willing to upload on DM. Is this the same subber ?

19 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

눈썹이 이케이케 올라가는게 넘나 좋아 #류준열 #꽃청춘 #핵존잘 http://twitter.com/ryu_jibab/status/703906007752118272/photo/1

For someone who said that he doesn't really pay attention to his skin face...his texture skin are scarily perfect. Its soo smooth without any acne's scar left. 

Sorry I can't focus on his complexion at all... Too busy staring at Them lips! Ommo ommmooooo 

• Like 6

Anyeeong! Finally back in town after 3 weeks suffered by no internet and not able to lurking my lovely namja. Now I really need to watch all video related to Junyeoli. Anyone here could kindly share YOF link that subbed? Or whatever link related to this almost-perfect-guy?

I am waiting cinggu yaaa! (Too rush to backread all of the pages to find links) Thank you soooo much! :wub:

• Like 4

Since none if you online, I backread by my self and finally watch several videos. Seeing hid face and hear hid voice i feel like I am alive.

Still looking for subbed yof link. Anyone could share the link would be nice.. I am going to sleep now, tired after long trip to back home. Have a nice dream cinggudeul <3

• Like 1

Silly request, but can anyone somehow make a recording of Mnet's broadcast of YOF with english subs? Like... I think I'm not even going to complain if it is a shaky camcorder work LOL! Please... I'm serious :tears:

If you agree, please like my post, if I get more than 30 likes then someone needs to record it. (LOL just kidding. Wanted to parody those 1mil likes posts on FB :P )

But still serious about that shaky camcorder recording...

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Eessttaa said:

Guysss HAERASUBS already finshed upload the YOF EP 1 FULL ENGSUB...I SO MUCH THANK HER

love you~ really appreciate your work..pls credit her properly

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3urqqs_eng-sub-160219-youth-over-flowers-africa-e01-part-3-of-4-reply-1988_travel part 3

part 4 finished

cr.haerasubs

Wow just wake up and find this....thank you soo much

• Like 2

Thank you for all the goodies!! For all of you who shared the links, pictures, videos/clips, interviews, articles and for the subbers, recappers, and for everything . I want to write all your names but I'm afraid I might miss mentioning someone, so I'll just generalize my gratitude....

KAMSAHADAAAAAAA!!!!!

• Like 7

Ryu Jun Yeol is making me love him even more...ottoke? He's one smart cookie. You can drop him in the middle of nowhere and he will survive. He can adapt easily. His english pronunciation is good, the way he speaks with confidence is what makes him cool. He may not speak english grammatically correct but who cares? As long as he expressed what he wanted to convey.  The way he said "pardon me" when he didn't get what the taxi driver was saying about the "one lady" is what caught my attention, it's the proper way how you say it when you didn't understand for the first time what the other person was saying and for the person to repeat what he said. It just proves he's knowledgeable and well read.

Just by watching all the driving they're making, makes me tired already and reminds me when we drove from here in Vancouver all the way to California. At least here, there are rest areas, and the gasoline stations and convenience stores may not be in every freeway exit, but it's not that far from each other. So they must fill their tank in every gas stop or they should have an extra container of gas. 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, pluie625 said:

Ryu Jun Yeol is making me love him even more...ottoke? He's one smart cookie. You can drop him in the middle of nowhere and he will survive. He can adapt easily. His english pronunciation is good, the way he speaks with confidence is what makes him cool. He may not speak english grammatically correct but who cares? As long as he expressed what he wanted to convey.  The way he said "pardon me" when he didn't get what the taxi driver was saying about the "one lady" is what caught my attention, it's the proper way how you say it when you didn't understand for the first time what the other person was saying and for the person to repeat what he said. It just proves he's knowledgeable and well read.

Just by watching all the driving they're making, makes me tired already and reminds me when we drove from here in Vancouver all the way to California. At least here, there are rest areas, and the gasoline stations and convenience stores may not be in every freeway exit, but it's not that far from each other. So they must fill their tank in every gas stop or they should have an extra container of gas. 

yes... i can't help to feel more and more love him. what can i say, he's a very rare gem in Korean entertainment industry...he's sooo manly and dependable. the fact that he only having manager around July 2015 is what made him can do anything by himself. he's not in panic mode on when he needs to go to afrika directly (the only trouble was that his stuff in his hotel room which already taking care by Sanchul and his upcoming schedule in Korea.

And just like someone mention in netbuzz, he keeps smiling even in the difficult moment (the most let down of him was when he failed to get the car from that "one lady" yet he still smiling thanks to Jaehong little antique). he keeps driving on the difficult road for THE WHOLE DAY..(gosh..i would got three times headache then)..at least 8-10 hours...and still smiling and laughing. no complain at his part. my advise to the other boys...please one of them to stay awake to accompany the driver when he's driving (either Junyeol or Jaehong or Kyungpyo or bogum driving. Driver will be happy having someone to talk to ).Not only Junyeol,  i watch one clip seeing jaehong driving and the other 3 was sleeping...i feel pity to him too...

and his sociable skill is second to noone...he's confident in speaking english even when he dont know the exact word hahahaha. Mr, clever, you're very genius right..how cheesy is that buakkkkkk...he even laugh embarassingly after saying that. the other thing i notice is that eventhough he disagree with a thing, he didnt really forced his opinion. he disagree with Kyungpyo idea to split the money, yet he didnt made a fuss and let him. he disagree with Kyungpyo's "bora" tanktop, yet he let him be (as long as he's not the one wore it hahahaha).

I wuld described my own favourite moment later after i watched the whole ep 2 hahahaha

• Like 11