Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

#YouthOverFlowers Bogum and junyeol is now crying bcs junyeol said that he want to watch soccer with his parent. But..

#YouthOverFlowers but junyeol dad said he just want to pay his debt. And bogum start to cry.

:tears::tears::tears:

#YouthOverFlowers Junyeol cant stand a single garbage so he went to pick it up.:lol:

• Like 11

today's episode gave a lot of 'fan service' hahahahah but the hilarity comes from JH and his accidental camera slip up towards JY.... Someone catch that PD who reviewed the precious footage of uri JY showering!!!  catch that guy!! we gotta get that footage... kekekkekkekekk

I LOL-ed alot everytime I see JY embarrassed laugh and smirks when he had to ask the group tour guide Clever to teach them how to make fire.... hahahahhaah his embarrassed laughs when he asked was just too precious! 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, aprodithe said:

uHahaha.. The bathroom has no door

The bathroom where the three of them stayed at HAS a door... they just simply didn't bother to close the door when they shower.. hahahah Which is fortunate for us cause we can get glimpse of Jun Yeol topless hahahahahah

1 hour ago, aprodithe said:

That purple shirt of kyungpyo actually ladies wkkkkkk...these boys never failed to cracked me up

I loved it when he went to try and JY was warning him its for girl, and the shopkeeper told him its for girls and kept reminding him its for girls and Kyung Pyo was like " I know I know... heheheh I know"

There was so much emotion shared between JY and BG when they went to see the sunrise, looking forward to any kind friends who would translate it to us :) I can't wait to finally watch it with subtitle... this episode is precious! 

• Like 6

@aprodithe i know whole day driving is too tiring for the driver ... the neck and the legs specially ... i remember my uncle do that and there should be someone beside him to massage the neck cause it makes him sleepy ....  and from time to time he would stop the car to stretch his legs. i don't know about other driver if they experience the same ... I'm always the passenger he he he i don't know how to drive :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, amareally said:

today's episode gave a lot of 'fan service' hahahahah but the hilarity comes from JH and his accidental camera slip up towards JY.... Someone catch that PD who reviewed the precious footage of uri JY showering!!!  catch that guy!! we gotta get that footage... kekekkekkekekk

I LOL-ed alot everytime I see JY embarrassed laugh and smirks when he had to ask the group tour guide Clever to teach them how to make fire.... hahahahhaah his embarrassed laughs when he asked was just too precious! 

Yes...found that camera buahahaha...

Oh thanks for your explanations..so the bathroom has the door but ...boys will be boys..

연영과 출신 류주녈 조나 좋구요 http://twitter.com/night__30/status/703225291921977347/photo/1

He loves running . and the way he run is like a pro

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, addicted2drama said:

@Aprodite i know whole day driving is too tiring for the driver ... the neck and the legs specially ... i remember my uncle do that and there should be someone beside him to massage the neck cause it makes him sleepy ....  and from time to time he would stop the car to stretch his legs. i don't know about other driver if they experience the same ... I'm always the passenger he he he i don't know how to drive :sweatingbullets:

Trust me...its tiring. Yes especially our shoulder, arm and legs and eyes coordination. I drove for 5 hours once...I almost couldn't walk afterwards...and got headache the whole day after :lol:guess because iam not use  to it   but now its not that  bad . can't you imagine that  leg shoulder  and eyes  coordination have  to  be  strehgth  the  whole  day??

• Like 4

Thanks @EMM!..you're also an angel like uri  Junyeol.

I know that his relationships with his parents are very close seeing how happy he is living his life. But the story about him and his dad are soo touching. Quite rare Korean dad like this..treat his son like his friends not just son/children

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, EMM! said:

Media preview

[TRANS] 160226 Youth Over Flowers in Africa Episode 2 - The Heartwarming talk between Junyeol and Bogum
TRANSLATED BY EYES ON RYU | @eyesonryu on twitter / eyesonryu.tumblr.com

Bogum asked Junyeol where he want to go for his next trip

Junyeol: I want to watch soccer with my dad. Me and my dad always wake up even at dawn to watch soccer together. I asked my father what he wants to do now that I earned money. He wants to pay the debt. It's not to buy car, to buy nice food or clothes but to pay debt. 
Bogum : Maybe it was a joke
Junyeol : It's not a house debt or something but just debt, he wants to pay debt. 
Bogum : Hyung do you have a family picture? 
Junyeol: You don't? 
Bogum: Yeah, I don't have, even once. 
Junyeol : When we get back, just take one. Hyung will pay for you. I always wanted to give you something after the drama. So this is the chance,  take a family picture when we get home, that's my treat.

-------------------

I can't deal with all my feelings right now ;___;
What a lovely hyung..

The new ep was a nice ride! The scenes are lovely and they picked the funniest and heartwarming scenes-- plus the BGM is so good! <3
See you next week with Reply F4! <3

Thank you so much @EMM! for the trans! Hyung has such a big heart! I can't help but cry. The two is just so adorable.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

Thanks @EMM!..you're also an angel like uri  Junyeol.

I know that his relationships with his parents are very close seeing how happy he is living his life. But the story about him and his dad are soo touching. Quite rare Korean dad like this..treat his son like his friends not just son/children

What kind of debt do you think he's talking about?  If Junyeol said that its not a house debt then maybe its returning favors given to the Ryu family?

Please give me the link for watch the show! Someone help me please! I miss RJY oppa so much. I read and see every news and pics about oppa when i free. Oppa is very handsome. when i see him and Sunho EXO in the press, i think he is still handsome more. Thanks for the translate conversation between oppa and PBG.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, janny2812 said:

Please give me the link for watch the show! Someone help me please! I miss RJY oppa so much. I read and see every news and pics about oppa when i free. Oppa is very handsome. when i see him and Sunho EXO in the press, i think he is still handsome more. Thanks for the translate conversation between oppa and PBG.

you can watch here chingu~~

part 1 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3uggpm_%EA%BD%83%EB%B3%B4%EB%8B%A4-%EC%B2%AD%EC%B6%98%EC%95%84%ED%94%84%EB%A6%AC%EC%B9%B4-e2-160226-hd-1_tv

part 2 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3uggqj_%EA%BD%83%EB%B3%B4%EB%8B%A4-%EC%B2%AD%EC%B6%98%EC%95%84%ED%94%84%EB%A6%AC%EC%B9%B4-e2-160226-hd-2_tv

• Like 18