Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Good morning/evening everyone!  :) I watched YOF raw 3 times and can I just say there's no escape from loving uri Jun Yeol?! :lol: I laughed so hard when he saw Na PD at Thailand, his expression was precious lol. 

Here RJY's official FB updated: 

• Like 15

I think the one who wish the best car was ahn jaehong. He seems really love that car where he asked junyeol took a pic him with. And I laugh again when junyeol and kyungpyo suddenly realized that jaehong was missing hahaha..once again junyeol was the first to realise. Even though he's in charges of planning everything he still manage to make sure the other member safety and whereabouts.

Also what jaehong and kyungpyo talked about while junyeol busy talking with the "one lady". They seems amazed with junyeol English and laughed at his " a little bit" admitted to the one lady.

• Like 9

RJY is soooo husband material. he's 30 and available and im having a mental breakdown and panic attack that someone might just snatch him. i so want to marry him, lol.

Edited by jewel_tamasa
i didnt realize i made a new acct here at soompi? what happened with my username @jewelleng ? im so noob idek
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

So Fast, Thank you @Howlongwillthisfandomlast

Junyeoli is a man of many charm. He just has that quality that I like in my man :wub::D
His confidence is sexy, His adaptability to a new environment, His Leadership Quality, His quick thinking process, That honey voice, he speak english in a deeper tone and a very good diction, I have been replaying the YT English Speaking Cut again and again.I just decide to download it for my viewing pleasure hahaha.

Can’t wait for the next episode…. :heart:

• Like 17

People taking Junyeol joke too seriously......

tumblr_inline_o2vzgc7SRg1qeqa2m_500.gif

Spoiler

the joke about how PBG stole his wife... like....everyone knows he was joking.... but there's people that even though TK got the girl at the end, they still feel the need to defend that...like...why? it's over, let junyeoli say whatevs he wants to say

Im sorry! I know i cant say thing about the drama couples in this thread..but i needed to rant a little bit 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Pau Gzz said:

People taking Junyeol joke to seriously......

Reveal hidden contents

the joke about how PBG stole his wife... like....everyone knows he was joking.... but there's people that even though TK got the girl at the end, they still feel the need to defend that...like...why? it's over, let junyeoli say whatevs he wants to say

Im sorry! I know i cant say thing about the drama couples in this thread..but i needed to rant a little bit 

yeah...like..that was joke..j.o.k.e....

Lets just ignore them... reading that comment few minutes ago and thats really annoy me..so I decide to just...ignore that...lets focus on our junyeol opa and ssangmundong boys....

• Like 12

1 hour ago, amaliafajri said:

yeah...like..that was joke..j.o.k.e....

Lets just ignore them... reading that comment few minutes ago and thats really annoy me..so I decide to just...ignore that...lets focus on our junyeol opa and ssangmundong boys....

Honestly speaking I can't stand them. This people seriously need to get a life for not being that salty. Its just a drama...so whatevah

What can they do if people captivated by junyeol's charm...only hate him even more?. Poor him.

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

Honestly speaking I can't stand them. This people seriously need to get a life for not being that salty. Its just a drama...so whatevah

What can they do if people captivated by junyeol's charm...only hate him even more?. Poor him.

Everytime I read their (haters I say, not taek/bogumy fans) salty comment I feel boiling inside too...but I try to ignore them....just like uri oppa lets spread the love instead

Spoiler

Sorry if I still bring reply 1988 related here, but I as junghwan fans never hate taek for being deoksun's husband, I love him instead as part of ssangmundong OT5, I just feeling sad and disappointed for junghwans unfinished story. So everytime they badmouthing Junghwan I feel soooo angry. Now they targeting Junyeol too honestly I cant stand it too...but I realised that it just not worthed...let's not thinking about them at all....just make my head hurt...

Ps. I'm not hating on taek/bogumy fans, as I like him too..I know there's always some immature fans averywhere...so to bogumy/taek fans who happens to read this...let's get along well 행쇼

• Like 8

Seriously, Junyeol and Bogum being lovey dovey in real life. But why do we, the fans have to live creating fanwars. The drama ended for almost a month already. Cant we move on and live peacefully? So sad to see some people being oversensitive over a joke. If that joke is overboard, i believe the editor would already edit and cut that part from airing. Btw I'm excited to see Junyeol and Bogum bromance for next week episode :D

• Like 14