Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

@ryuxuri

Spoiler

Based on the number of posts you have. To get 'Addicted', you need to have 500-1000 posts.

Based on the fan levels of other users in this thread, it should be 1-50 posts -> 'noob', 50-100 posts -> 'casual', 100-500posts -> 'Hooked', 500-1000posts ->' Addicted'.

-

• Like 21

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast

Huaaaaa~~~~~ thankkkkkk yooouuuu chingu for infooo..:heart: already download the movie but doesn't have the subtitle, and i have right now, prepare to watch Junyeol Oppa braces.. kekekekekke:wub:

200.gif 

and JUNYEOL OPPA 1st FANMEETING!!!!!! HUAAAA~~~~ I want to goooo thereeeee but whyyyyyyy i live so far away from Junyeol Oppa, WHYYYYYY!!! :tears::tears::tears:

giphy.gif 

• Like 12

Annyeong chingu.. it is my first post on this thread.. 

im very disappointed when mod closed JHDS shippers thread. but eotookee..

tbh, i was Reply Series fans for the first time. i have watched the 1st and 2nd installment, so i was very excited when the 3rd installment would be made. at the time when Shin PDnim announced the cast, i saw some actor/actress that well known, like Hyeri, PGB, GKP, and i have watched LDH on the screen. but when i look at Ryu Junyeol i thought "how was that man?". i never saw him just for one. so i tried to search about him at the internet, but just found some news or photos. i just said at my mind, he must be have a good acting skills or talent, because he managed chosen by Shin PD-nim became one of 5 main lead actors. we all know that Shin PDnim have an eyes to get someone that good at acting. and after watched the ep 1 of R88, i found what i was correct to judge Shin PDnim. Kim Junghwan played really well by RJY and the acted was very natural. just like how we look at the real life (how was a boy at 18th age behave). I just felt in love for the first time with him. and as time goes by, i followed Kim Junghwan and also followed actor Ryu Jung Yeol. i really happy that RJY could played KJH very well. and at the ending drama, i have felt really sad and hurt because of how did he felt (both KJH and RJY were feel sadness with the ending of R88). so just like the other fans that have same broken heart experience, i tried to move on with followed all about RJY. it is my 1st time to followed an actor to be like this. it because im really really fall in love with KJH that played by RJY but i love RJY by himself. 

BTW from the 1st page, i read that there are some fan site to RJY, like eyesonryu for international, some site to Chinese fans, arab fans, Spanish,Thailand and Vietnams as well. Is there any fans site for Indonesian fans?

thank yoouu.. sarangheyo.. saranghabnida...

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

omg a fanmeeting?? happy for you oppa!!! and also happy for those who can go :') gosh at times like this I really wish I live in Korea because the fanmeet ticket isn't even expensive but because of the plane ticket, accommodation and also the time... there goes my chance to see RJY. *sobs* 

13 minutes ago, EMM! said:

Let's all cry together.. while reading this T___________T

I seriously teared up while reading and proof-reading T_________T

He deserves all the love in world. I hope people love him way past just his Junghwan role. I really hope fans see wayyyyyyy past just that one role. He works hard at every single role he was given, and he just deserves. every. single. fan. of. his. in. this. world.

---------

Right now, he doesn’t need to give out his own name card anymore. I am not sure if the story of his “handmade name card” already became a memory. But Ryu Jun Yeol’s passion and sincerity still has not change. If I meet him again, I need to get a sign on that valuable and rare name card. And I really want to say this to him, “you’ve really become a superstar.”

DAEEBAAKKK!!! JUNYEOL OPPA JJINJJA JJANG!!!! "handmade name card"??? Can i have one, jaebal:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

200.gif 

@fairy_pillow i want asking that too, is there any fan site for indonesian fans chinguyaa~~~~?

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, Richi07 said:

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast

Huaaaaa~~~~~ thankkkkkk yooouuuu chingu for infooo..:heart: already download the movie but doesn't have the subtitle, and i have right now, prepare to watch Junyeol Oppa braces.. kekekekekke:wub:

and JUNYEOL OPPA 1st FANMEETING!!!!!! HUAAAA~~~~ I want to goooo thereeeee but whyyyyyyy i live so far away from Junyeol Oppa, WHYYYYYY!!! :tears::tears::tears:

girl where did you download the movie from?! i have a version but the quality is kinda bad plus the subtitles are early too. i know there's a way to get around the latter but i wanted to download an hd version anyway so if you have a download link please let me know!

it gives me teary reading that. his struggling during early debut..but he doesnt seems kind a person who's exagerated his struggling. he mostly laugh it off most of the comment about his looks. just like Yohan said that he's a freesoul personality. so his struggling days is like a flashback to him that only represent his daily life back then. he even said that his stardom is quite fast because his debut was  like 2 years a go. but now i think Cjes treat him like he is a new diamond...

oh...someone pls cast him as a host show ...he's very good with word, carefully chosen, smart, polite but witty remark here and there.

• Like 24

38 minutes ago, EMM! said:

Let's all cry together.. while reading this T___________T

I seriously teared up while reading and proof-reading T_________T

He deserves all the love in world. I hope people love him way past just his Junghwan role. I really hope fans see wayyyyyyy past just that one role. He works hard at every single role he was given, and he just deserves. every. single. fan. of. his. in. this. world.

---------

[TRANS] “On the day when I first met Ryu Jun Yeol” - Lee Ji Young (Max Movie, Feb 2016)
To share, please go to: http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/138202040050/

Source: Max Movie e-magazine
Translations by Eyes on RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please do not translate to other languages or re-post without our permission.
Don’t forget to credit Eyes on RYU!
Thank you!

The first time Max Movie met Ryu Jun Yeol for <Socialphobia>, he still has no agency nor a manager, and he found our studio by himself by riding a bus. He then greeted me and also gave me his name card, which he took out from his bag. On the name card, there is a picture of Ryu Jun Yeol smiling with his braces shown at a place similar to the Ssangmundong road. It contains his name, birth date, mobile phone number, email address, and even packed with his filmography list. To receive a name card from an actor, it was my first experience. “Did you make it by yourself?” “Yes! I should introduce myself with this.” Ryu Jun Yeol is surely different. Ryu Jun Yeol’s eyes widened of curiosity after hearing that I am in charge of interviewing Rookie actors. “Among the rookie actors you have interviewed, was there anyone who have become superstar?” “There is none yet. Please Ryu Jun Yeol, be one.” And he smiled until his eyes vanished in one line. “It will be good if it happens.” he answered. That was the story of April 2015. Few months later, he really became a superstar.

Right now, he doesn’t need to give out his own name card anymore. I am not sure if the story of his “handmade name card” already became a memory. But Ryu Jun Yeol’s passion and sincerity still has not change. If I meet him again, I need to get a sign on that valuable and rare name card. And I really want to say this to him, “you’ve really become a superstar.”

My eyes is teary... You are really really a good man Junyeolie shi... May you always blessed and loved... 

I am not into that fan meeting and stuff but I think I'm gonna start to set a side from my income for a saving, just in case if there will be fan meeting in indonesia. I REALLY REALLY HAVE TO MEET YOU! T_T

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, MrsRyu said:

I'm indonesian too :wub:

btw we dont have RJY Indonesia fanbase, are you guys planning to make one?

than lets make one too.. i think there are thousands of fans in Indonesia want to know about RJY as well.. so lets sharing his love to Indonesian .. 

• Like 8

@luffypyon @MrsRyu @fairy_pillow I am indonesian too :D

I'm not sure about indonesia fan base but i think you guys can visit this blog http://www.clover-blossoms.com It may not all about junyeol but the admin is crazily in love with junyeoli and she updates a lot about this lovely namja in bahasa. 

Ps: i have a feeling that one of you is the owner lol =D

• Like 13

I really like Ryu Jun Yeol as an actor.

I am just sad when I read a lot of negative comments on the writer of Reply 1988. I know and accept that there are valid criticisms on the way the drama was written. However, this is the same writer that contributed in creating Junghwan, which allowed RJY to show the depth of his acting skills, and his charisma.  So no need for the hate. 

In his words, let's love.

Edited by arserith
  • Like 8

36 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

girl where did you download the movie from?! i have a version but the quality is kinda bad plus the subtitles are early too. i know there's a way to get around the latter but i wanted to download an hd version anyway so if you have a download link please let me know!

you can download in here chingu~~~~ http://smallencode.com/socialphobia-2015-720p-hdrip/

16 minutes ago, fairy_pillow said:

than lets make one too.. i think there are thousands of fans in Indonesia want to know about RJY as well.. so lets sharing his love to Indonesian .. 

i'm indonesian too, let's spread Junyeol love to Indonesia fans chingu~~~~:heart:

• Like 7