Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

seriously, love you guys! thanks a lot! :wub: I was really moody because of R88 ending (I know I'm too emotionally invested) but this thread helps alotttt

11 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

@littledonita Copy the link to the tweet, paste it here then click enter. The tweet will automatically appear.

LLOLLLL  I just wanna say that it's so funny how the actor actors walk out vs the idol actors. Bo Gum and Hyeri are hiding their faces like they cant see light of the day whereas Kim Sajang and oppa are like oh hi *looks at you* 

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

LLOLLLL  I just wanna say that it's so funny how the actor actors walk out vs the idol actors. Bo Gum and Hyeri are hiding their faces like they cant see light of the day whereas Kim Sajang and oppa are like oh hi *looks at you* 

IKR. HR and PBG looked petrified of the cameras. I wonder why? Did they remove their makeup or sthg? RJY just looks like he doesn't care haha! Turns up in the most comfy outfit he finds and just smiles at everyone. I really like the vibe he gives out. Very oppa next door. Ahn Jae Hong, Minji, Kim Sajang, Go Kyung Pyo also looked like they can't be bothered to hide from cameras. And thank goodness Lee Dong Hwi took of that ugly jacket (omg its Gucci) when they arrived in Thailand. Ra Miran looked relaxed in photos. Haven't seen videos of her.

(Sorry I realize this post sound like its a better fit for R1988 but I'm scared of that thread.)

• Like 23

OMG GUYS according to @reply_1988 on twitter he said to a fan, which is the admin of rjyth "You're my first Thai fans" 

gosh this guy is so nice to his fans. I can't even......... help me. :tears: 

7 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

OMG GUYS according to @reply_1988 on twitter he said to a fan, which is the admin of rjyth "You're my first Thai fans" 

gosh this guy is so nice to his fans. I can't even......... help me. :tears: 

What should I do with this guy .....

ce2676b44ee061204c82a142af30d3c2.gif

• Like 19

When He will know that He has fans over sea,  I'm spanish for example, He will freak, I can imagine him trying his best to speak in english, and asking How can He have fans so beatiful as us around the world? And then SMILING when we will compliment him a lot trying to say cool in korean... I can see that girls...Yes, I can.

• Like 16

Video of the cast arriving at the airport yesterday. Don't remember seeing this being posted. If it has been, let me know and I'll delete. :)

Hope they have a good time!

And thank you to everyone who has been sharing pictures!!! :) Really appreciate it. Like @cheetah_omma said, this is a healing daily vitamin for us! hehe

• Like 16

Aww.. hopefully all casts & crew have enough rest tonight and ready to explore Phuket tomorrow. I wish I could go to Phuket too..huhuhu

Thank you Thai fans for sharing those goodies! Keep them coming, kekeke

Jaljara

mc4a_zpsgsclv3bh.png

• Like 24