[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

17 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

yay it's opened :D

I wanted to share more RMR interview abt JH-DS on RJY thread but I think it's more appropriate to post it here.
RMR was asked how Kim family doing after leaving Ssangmundong and she said Kim Sung Kyun character is good at predicting things not like Sung Dong Il character (lol) so probably Kim fam is living in a big street in Pangyo (they're doing well). she said JB is probably still with Minji, but JH ending was sad, she's also curious how JH doing..since Kim & Sung family live together in Pangyo so JH will probably see DS face very often.
She said if later 'Miran' the character find out how her son felt, she probably would confront DS and asked her why she did that to her son, why did you dumped him. HAHA love her

yes ra miran eomma yes!! another fact that lwj is a cruel writer ever : she put kim and sung families' houses near with each other again. like really? jh could see ds anytime he's back at home. or even worse, jh back home and see tk with ds, that's even worser!!!!!

• Like 9

This is really the most exciting time for me to be on soompi ( after the DBSK winning all the awards in 2006).
I've been here for a reeallllly long time. Since the beginning my liking to Jaejoong of DBSK ( that was in the end of 2005).

But Reply 1988 spesifically Junghwan was the only one that make me come out of my cave to write somethings...to discuss..to debating... (can not be bother before)

I'm laughing while typing here. What have I become ? some keyboard warrior ???

Junghwannnnnnnn, what have you done to me ?? 

I need to learn on how to post pic or video :blush:

• Like 14

Chinguuuu :) i will not say that i miss you because we have our chatroom xD however i'm glad that our thread is back! :heart:

I realized that i will never be over this drama: one minute i'm ok and the minute after i'm angry about the ending ahah 

In the future i hope we will talk about beautiful alternative scenarios  and about how perfect is uri OTP in real life.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cheetah_omma said:

KIM JUNGHWAN!!!! ❤❤❤❤

Oh Deoksun! We're right there with you, girl! We knew it. The way you were with each other brought the feels of 1988-89 (of my childhood for me). I was in 8th grade going to 9th grade (haha, there I just revealed my age). 

I remember their conversation after their McD's date - how he grabbed her face with both hands and told her to "think" about why he showed up there. I love that scene. I always knew: Taek is the guy you date. JungHwan is the guy you marry. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, minyeonhan said:

yes ra miran eomma yes!! another fact that lwj is a cruel writer ever : she put kim and sung families' houses near with each other again. like really? jh could see ds anytime he's back at home. or even worse, jh back home and see tk with ds, that's even worser!!!!!

The writer is really cruel. Why did she do that? As if the Lee Miyeon's thing is not enough. Why do she make the Kims and Sungs as neighbour. She's indeed abusive. 

• Like 7

@nano1234

I feel the same way... it's said that writers probably shouldn't be that attached to a story but I've never been one of them. 

Jung Hwan and Deok Sun should have ended together. I especially love that while they have both obviously grown up, that they're still the characters that we know and love. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, parkangel said:

The writer is really cruel. Why did she do that? As if the Lee Miyeon's thing is not enough. Why do she make the Kims and Sungs as neighbour. She's indeed abusive. 

ikr-_-  lwj is, like i said again, cruel writer ever in the world because she made junghwan seems like a reallly distant person for ds in 2016 (she didn't even mention her eternal partner, dongryong, and neighborhood, junghwan!) even when their parents are neighbors again

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I read the interview and thank lawds our girl is smart enough to give a diplomatic answer in the end about who she would choose. All of fandom would come down on her one way or another if she had chosen one of the boys over the other. Wow so she knew since ep 16, aww but then she still cried so hard and was confused by it all in ep 18. Wae writers, what did we do to deserve this *cries and sniffles* Whatever. I enjoy watching youtube vids of all the moments they shared together. It's really kind of sad the amount of times I spend watching vids and imagining the relationship they could have had LOL. I don't even want to know what was done to get things closed but I really hope we can all get over this already. It's all really starting to taint my memory of the show and making me kind of wish I never watched it. Seriously fandom it's done with nearly a month now and we still fighting over these things the show has given us it's answer on...it's hard, it hurts, but accept it. Also why are we arguing leads and second leads and things like that. It changes nothing of the story given, the ending given, or the success both actors have found *smh at all this need to be right that is causing so much unneeded tension* anyways tis good to be back here and I look forward to someone hopefully posting some more scenarios and fanfiction soon.

I really agree with the highlighted part. it still hurts every time someone mentioned JunghwanI can cry again if I watch E18 now, even when I'm watching a new drama (One More Happy Ending) and the guy I'm rooting for missed his timing, the first thing came into my mind was Junghwan, that's how much I can't move on from his character and especially his ending. but on the other hand, I'm really tired of the shipping war. there's always this tension between the shippers in every comment sections of R88 article and it REALLY tires me out. even when I went to naver, knetz are doing the same thing. some people even drag the real actors. lots of PBG fans became RJY haters, and RJY fans became PBG haters. fans of an actor would downvote any supporting comments for the other actor. I swear it doesnt even make sense anymore lol idk what are we fighting for actually. I really hope by the time YOF airs this war thing will died down..

@ryuxuri

I can't promise anything but I do know I have plans to print out "Goodbye, Hello" and maybe bulk it up for the ebook and printed version. 

I don't know how I will get it distributed yet but I did it for my other fics so there's no reason I shouldn't be able to for this one. 

• Like 6

This is one of the reason Why I still believe that one week break was her time to make new plot and change the endgame :tears:

33 minutes ago, parkangel said:

• Like 9