[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

6 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

I wonder after 5years is DS really still has 'a feeling' to Taek? Because she make fun of the news about celebrity mentioning Taek as her Ideal Type, also laughing so hard along with others about taek getting dumped many times. And she lied to Taek out of embarrassment that the man didn't come to the concert hall bec of accident she said. If DS is really touched by Taek's action shouldn't she say the truth so their relationship can go to the next step? 

@ihate0ni0ns Thanks for showing that gifs, that's what I'm curious about, if she really wants taek or contemplating about taek she has 5 good years that she wasted but no she was contemplating on that weekend, when JH finally comes back from Sacheon. 

@papulichan Nim you know that's not uri junyeol right? Hehehe... 

Happy 500+pages and 10000+post, I missed 'my timing' just like JH, but maybe it is bec 'my hesitation' to open the thread when I was having dinner. Hahaha.. 

I know !!  But , I like that gif...HAHAHHA....

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, boranoona said:

So does this mean we get another timeskip to 1997? And it would be awesome if the 1997 gang makes a cameo apperance as well :w00t: 

They're in Busan though. Unless they run into Shiwon sneaking to a HOT concert or stalking Tony lol.

• Like 11

Aaaah so his surname is Sung. Weeeeeee... Anyway I think another time jump is make sense considering the plot. JH will soon back to base and SW BR just recently get back together too, they need dating time... Hahahaha for 3good years~~^^ 

I didn't know the BGM for Taek's kiss scene is 'In My Dream'.... Hahaha.. Waenyeol! 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

cant wait to see R97 gang make cameo as well! and regarding the law about the surname.. this definitely can be the obstacle for JH/DS to marry.. but I hope they'll be dating already when they're encounter that problem.. I have faith in these writers, everything will work out in the end..

Why is it an obstacle for JH and DS though? O.o

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

@Adwina Oltariani Eeehm waeyo? He's Kim Jung Hwan and Sung Duksun, why would it be the obstacle dear? 

oops, my bad. I thought that law about surname referring to JH/DS. It occurs to me Sung is Sunwoo's surname.. sorry for the confusion!

So.. will they include the air jet crash on 1995? or they'll so timeskip to 1997 immediately? so Sunwoo-BoRa's wedding is in 1997? in the filming pics, RJY and Hyeri stood far away from each other, though. So I guess uri couple are still not dating yet. I hope I'm wrong though. gaahhh. Friday, come sooner!! we dont even get preview yet..

• Like 9

15 hours ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

oops, my bad. I thought that law about surname referring to JH/DS. It occurs to me Sung is Sunwoo's surname.. sorry for the confusion!

Can't believe you forget about this two sajangnims greetings. Well, both are going to be Kim sajangs soon though.

rmLemI.gif

• Like 8

Ah... so with whole matrimonial law amendment hassle...SW-BR get married in 1997 and after.... Maybe, the time skip would be the part where JH moves on to dating another girls and JH and DS probably mend their love there after..... Will there be a cameo of RE'97 duo??  Seo In-guk is known to make cameos in various TvN dramas.....

• Like 11

Just now, lala14 said:

Can't believe you forget about this two sajangnims greetings. Well, both are going to be Kim sajangs soon though.

she will be a perfect daughter-in-law to him though.. I can see cheetah omma and Junghwan will cringe everytime theyre seeing the infamous greeting, but amused silently because they both are too funny. Cheetah omma will be surprised at first, but seeing how sincere DS is, she will be happy and will welcome her into family no matter what.. :)

• Like 13

5 hours ago, cheetah_omma said:

Oh yeah! finally someone mention this real life gank <3

still discovery the member one by one, but the gank is totally 'something'!! a bunch of extraordinary namjaaasss!! 

say goodbye to woobin and the gank *wavinghands*

Yeah..i'm so glad i discovered them one by one. I believe all those actors from the gang will be known and got more chance to appear on tv one by one just like Yohan, Jisoo and Junyeol :D

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Aaaah so his surname is Sung. Weeeeeee... Anyway I think another time jump is make sense considering the plot. JH will soon back to base and SW BR just recently get back together too, they need dating time... Hahahaha for 3good years~~^^ 

I didn't know the BGM for Taek's kiss scene is 'In My Dream'.... Hahaha.. Waenyeol! 

Ha ha! This is really funny! The list of things pointing to that kiss being a dream continues!

Edited by vilavila
  • Like 10

I read a comment on youtube watching confession scene. My heart hurt. I don't know impressed. :(

"I love you Junghwan-ah. However, next time, when you meet a woman that you love, don't forget to tell her that she is pretty, be nice to her, and don't hesisate to show your feeling to her."

I'm still not mad at him. EP 18 of it was so nice. It was special to Junghwan's story. His confession was the last wish if you find happy.. But still it was a very special scene for me. We have seen in the story of his character is not all simple. Of course in his love.. Just like a Forrest Gump movie, I can watch over and over in this episode.

Junghwan-ah I love you, I love a lot of love and will always love:wub::wub:

• Like 11

Heyyyy Guyyysssss

I wanted to share with you a possible scenario. Everyone is going on about how taek might have confessed during the concert, and I think this mighthave actually happened! I think taek confessed, and deokseon rejected him. I think that might be the reason to why deokseon kept looking at the restaurant door. She might have been worried that she hurt taek's feelings and that he wouldn't show up because he's childlike. 

Or maybe the whole reason she was looking at the door was because she was worried about taek simply because he's someone you have to look after (someone you need to help park their car with -_-) and that's why that whole staring thing happened?

Anyway each time deokseon looked at the door junghwan looked at her with that miserable look on his face. I wanted to cry at that point even though I was already in tears! 

That confession was beautiful. ON ANOTHER LEVEL. He has the most beautiful heart and his live is so deep and that confession was beautifully presented!

Those flashback scenes! What an adorable little dork!

If deokseon does not take him and takes taek  (pardon the pun xD) I will strangle the writers. (Joking. Not joking)

And I also realised this 

In reply '97 yoon Jae and shi won are the only people who narrate the story 

In 88' we know that deokseon us narrating through the interview. But in the recent episodes junghwan has done some narrating too!!!! (Parallelism confirmed)

I want to ask who narrated '94? Was it just na jung?  Or did "trash" or chilbong narrate too? 

• Like 18