[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot
56 minutes ago, lala14 said:

Why would you go there? I tried to be open minded and bravely went there but the logic of some people just turn me into this

@lala14 because JH being the endgame is so clear, i'm starting to get immune with their comments (though not entirely immune since i wanted to sometimes answer back into which case i finally retreat if i sense that i'm getting pissed off) but overall, reading comments 'Tk is the husband' and here's the proof comments then goes to praise their fellow shipper for that wonderful analysis makes me 

track_10.gif

and i'm sorry if it's pretty harsh but them saying this or that analysis or detective skill is so daebak in trying to prove TK is the husband makes me: "really? so tell me again all about your super detailed analysis of how you got the husband wrong all these 18 episodes?"

being a fan of detective genre, it really pissed me off when they even compare such analysis to Sherlock. This is the first time i'm saying this, yes i love detective genre. i have way more detective novels than romance. i've watched and re-watched CSI (Miami being my fave among all, because i love Horatio), and detective jdorama, anime, manga and i've read Sherlock novel and thought, that Sherlock is too good to be true from the very first chapter, that's why he is just fictional. Sherlock is not only known for his amazing deductions, he is famous because he gets the right culprit. Can we call a detective, awesome, if he has well-written theory but get the wrong person or didn't even deducted the right culprit? puh-lease

and this is why i'm saying from the start that Reply series is not Husband Hunting ala CSI/Sherlock style. Yes, there are clues down to the last minute but i see them more as a detailed touch of the team to represent the main couple. They maybe planted it to give hints but it also works as a nice touch up. If you just follow the story, you can will know the husband. no need for color, doll theory tsk. 

15 minutes ago, creecabs said:

Whew guys! Just finished backreading all your posts Daebak!!! 10 pages in a day? I wish my motivation is like this when writing papers lol I noticed a new page just before I finished reading, really you guys are the best!!

What can I say now when you guys voiced it out already and everything is so on point! I'm busy with real life matters now so I'll be posting seldomly

Gah I love all your positivity! And talking about RJY's lips?? How can I focus now in my studies? Just keep em coming guys! I love reading all your posts! 

Edit: saw an update on twitter, RJY updated that he's fine with a Jinjoo screencap lol the things he saves on his phone hahaha

Do you have the link to the update? :)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, dairymilks said:

If I recall correctly, there were 6 kissing scenes for Najung and Trash. If we follow the numerical pattern (4, 6), we get 8 kissing scenes? Lol but I believe it's too much with 2 episodes left. 

But if we include the smooches before any of these kissing scenes happened, there are more than 6 kissing scenes. Like for example in the lower left scene, Trash kissed her twice before things kinda got raunchy and....hormonal? Lol. While I was hunting for Trash and Najung's kissing scenes in question, I FOUND A PARALLELISM!

I don't know if this has been mentioned already but welp. Hehehe.

I think we can get 8 kiss ,don't forget that our JH  is totally a beast right??  Kekekekke

*sigh* i don't want give my self high hopes because i m waiting for kiss since episode 7, and i don't know what will happen to me if we don't get a kiss till  the end of episode.. Aushhhh...  

x63jy.gif

His lips just to goos to be wasted... 

I m dying to see his KISSING SKILLS!!!! 

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, creecabs said:

@carolinedl sorry I don't know how to link twitter on mobile but here's a screencap of it: 

credits to @EMM! :) 

Edit: sorry wrong tag! It's @mojobobo i'm getting confused with the number of posts here 

LOLLLLL oppa and his jokes kekekeke. Does he have twitter though because I thought he only has Insta and Facebook? 

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot

i've read and lost the page where the "Fate and Timing narration" from all reply series was posted.  i'd be so thankful for any kind soul who can link me to that. i was waiting for someone to post it on MT but so far no one had. it's a good point to make the other ship understand why are we still being positive, because really with our thread skyrocketing, they must be wondering why are we so relax after episode 18 hahahahahahahah!!!

2 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i've read and lost the page where the "Fate and Timing narration" from all reply series was posted.  i'd be so thankful for any kind soul who can link me to that. i was waiting for someone to post it on MT but so far no one had. it's a good point to make the other ship understand why are we still being positive, because really with our thread skyrocketing, they must be wondering why are we so relax after episode 18 hahahahahahahah!!!

I think it was @fleshwithoutblood who posted it here. I suggested that she posts it on the MT but I think she did.... DO IT! Please? :)

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot
2 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I think it was @fleshwithoutblood who posted it here. I suggested that she posts it on the MT but I think she did.... DO IT! Please? :)

thanks. i went to her profile now and found that post. and yeah, she still hadn't post it to the main thread though. also, her recent activities are only here so i'm thinking if she's afraid or avoiding the main thread. she have a very nice point though about that fate and timing

2 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

thanks. i went to her profile now and found that post. and yeah, she still hadn't post it to the main thread though. also, her recent activities are only here so i'm thinking if she's afraid or avoiding the main thread. she have a very nice point though about that fate and timing

I know! It was nice, nicely presented, and pretty neutral too.

I hope you post it now @fleshwithoutblood ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

ARE YOU ALL ARE START TALKING ABOUT HIS LIPS AND THE KISS NOW??? :wub:

It's still early for me to post about some good byeontae stuff (maybe in a couple of hourse though ;)) but as for now I think it's time to repost this gif again.

Bwhahahahaa XD

It's funny to think that I have this obsession over RJY lips, hands, eyes, and recently FOREHEAD. OH God, him showing his forehead, I just can't... *die happily...*:wub:

Since I'm happy and all, I'm gonna check the MT and ready to embrace the negativity. But it's not that bad right now right? since @wizengamot said there is this team JH defense XD.

LOL....hahahahahaha but cant we really start earlier?hahahahahaha (how impatience am i..the sky still bright outside, what am i talking about?wait until the dark outside okay--->talk to myself)

26 minutes ago, lala14 said:

Oh my god, that's totally me, with my hopeful mind thinking that I would be able to witness Ryu Joon Yeol's kissing skill. But the PD didn't give any of it. Zzz, what did I do wrong to them, that they do this terrible thing to me?

yes...got exicted for nothing for 5 weeks already. Got exicted when waiting but get disappointed when the actual episode airing...for 5 weeks..for 8 episode?hahahahaha. No...you didnt do anything wrong...The PD nim and Writer nim that did wrong thing to us..making fun of us every week.hurting us every week..are you that satisfied PDnim?Writer nim?hahahahaha

@einYoshiChan 8 kiss?in 2 episode?wow.....hahahahahaha.. aigooo its final week already..like i said this isnt even politic drama, or school drama or saeguk-heavy drama...its just normal family drama with romance..ofc we will get a kiss scene too from main couple..other couple already have kiss scene so it for sure..for sure (are you that pure like a kid PDnim?even you have byontae side on you right?if you dont have..you wont make that hot kiss scene in reply 94 and 97 right?and BR-SW kiss?..aigooo dapdaphae)

ps: JH really choose the good song at TK birthday party...lee sung hwan-empty words..i cant stop listening it since this morning...sad beautiful song... i love it, i got curious coz many of you mention MT..i will check it now what happen there..i hope i still on the right mind when i come back here..hahaha

• Like 3

I ve read every post in this thread since day one...one thing is for sure: these Reply series wins in making adorable characters every time. Troll all you want Pd. But the plot points to Junghwan. The same way it always pointed to Trash in 1994. Girls fighting!! We will be smiling and crying tears of joy in the end...though it will be a sour feeling...to realise it will be over...:tears:... a drama that makes you love all the characters is a one of a kind pearl....by the way,we should send Ryu some kind of message from all of us so he knows we were rooting for him and loving his acting.:D 

• Like 19