[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

This drama realy distract me, yesterday I woke up with headache and swolen eyes because of a good cry after reading the recap and clip on YT, today I don't even know what to do. I have teaching schedule in 15minute but my mind keep replaying that confession scene. 

I won't share about the clues cz I think what you shared before is more than enough. Just follow the flow (like I did with the 1997 & 1994) and you will know who will be the husband, and for me since ep 1 my eyes is fixed to jungpal...

I don't know why but I thik after OT5 going home they will think about jungpal's confession, and when they realise that confession was sincere Jungpal already leave. 

**happy to see another Indonesian here...hi :)

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, grcevln said:

Well, i'm a trash for both of them in the webtoon as well as in the drama. I want the triangle to be so wild and intense there... CiTT is like a reward for me for having endured the torture of this Reply. Lol. 

Guess see you at the CiTT Drama's thread any time soon :D

I dont have formed opinion about SKJ as IN HO, but who knows maybe I`ll like him in the future .

See you there ofc I`m just waiting for Reply to ends coz i invested myself too much in it :D

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Aya Hong said:

Don't kill anyone on the characters please. If  there's a plane crush and maybe that's the time DS know what he feels and thought that JH is dead but he is not, because if that scenario happen because of what really happen in 1995, then taek will be married to a baduk player, no ships at all hehehe

anyways, I'm quite confuse, DR wants JH to confess before he die, so JH confess, by he never said that he isn't serious right? He never said he's fooling or joking? He just stay there and decide what DR and SE and DS think of the confession so I hope DS will enlighten.

JH never said it was a joke. Instead he asked if DR was happy now that DR got his wish seeing JH confess. SW assumed it was a joke and JH just kept quiet and laughed (bitterly). 

By the way everyone, can we take a moment to appreciate Shin PD and his wonderful use of rain? At least twice he has used it to indicate JH's feelings...First was when he was waiting for DS in front of the gate and she was in turn waiting for SW then when she found out SW went to school already she got pissed and JH smiled and the rain stopped. Second was in the jeep when JH accepted that he lost out on a chancewith DS because of his hesitation. These were so so beautifully done. :heart:

• Like 20

Actually.. all previous reply series main couple in 97 or 94 have their own conflict esp for the lead man. We can see so many conflict from JH side. We can see JH-DS still have Pink Shirt problem. But.. what the hell TK-DS conflict? Are they having any conflict to each other? dont get me wrong.. from my glasess. TK-DS story really flat for the level main couple. 

• Like 15

Just now, voyeur93 said:

I just rewatch the previous episodes, I really like the song which played during JH or DS wait for each other (JH in front of the house, and DS in the bus stop). Anyone knows the title of the song?

It's Kim Hyun Chul's Town/Neighborhood: 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Vannyah M said:

I dont have formed opinion about SKJ as IN HO, but who knows maybe I`ll like him in the future .

See you there ofc I`m just waiting for Reply to ends coz i invested myself too much in it :D

Have you read the webtoon of CiTT?

• Like 1

This thread moves so fast just like a fighter jet plane, it's so hard to catch up :sweatingbullets:

Anyways, I can't believe I'm posting in a thread again, the last time I was active in a drama was in healer as you can see on my username. And come to think of it, soompi did a lot of upgrades that's why I lost my avatar lol, and it's been a year since I found a drama that gets me wholeheartedly. And I was glad I started watching this drama because I came to know Ryu Jun Yeol. This is what I like about the reply series, the actors were chosen through auditions which gives rookie actors chances to prove their craft. I will surely look forward to his future projects which I'm sure will be offered to him if not already been offered to him.

And I go back to back reading. :)

Edited by pluie625
mis spelled name
  • Like 13

WOW THIS THREAD IS MOVE SO FAST, I CANT CATCH UP IT :crazy:

@hailaft I love your fanfic as always :) I wait for Confession Part 2. btw you from Indonesia too? :w00t: salam kenal :)

as you guys mentioned, JH confession is REAL and SINCERELY. He dont say its a joke but DR and SW turn it into a joke and JH accept it, because from beginning he dont need an answer but actually he want to know DS andwer too thats why he wait for 15 sec.

I love how JH look at her eyes when he confess to her. You know, he really want to end up his one side love, so before he left, he want to confess and end up all his pain and his love. Thats why he wait her infront of his house that night and invite her to his jeep. That night, before he left, he want to confess thats why he bring that ring. Maybe he want to confess in jeep, but he dont find right timing. Maybe he want to confess when they back home, thats why he say he want DS to drive home.

But, DR make it. He say he want to hear JH confess before he die, and JH find DS always looking to the door, and JH maybe think that she waiting for TK. JH ask when TK come and after confirm he still in the game, he decided to confess that time.

We all know DS surprised, smiling, relieved and happy finally JH say that. She already know JH feeling. I think TK already say it to her. She seem like almost said something but, you know THAT happen! :bawling:

----------------------------

I notice something, when JH look outside of restaurant, before DR grab his hand (after confession), is he saw someone outside? Its like he surprise but interupt of DR. Who's? TK? DS BF?

and about the ring, why the ring suddenly move in front of JH chair?

tumblr_mief6lXjYg1qdcel5o6_250.gif

• Like 11

I blamed SW and DR for not noticing but then came to a conclusion that actually, they were not to be fully blamed. Both are uninformed so they couldn't/didn't (really) notice what JH feels. Which makes it a lot more sadder since JH is bearing the pain alone.

The accounts where the 5/some of them are informed about each other's problems/feelings:

1. JH consulted DR about his father once, and then his mother. DR was able to answer him accurately = Kim Sajang and Madam Cheetah were happy again.

2. Tk told the squad that he likes DS romantically. i. JH backed out. ii. SW and DR supported him, gave him tips (eyes don't lie) = Tk caught JH's eyes.

3. DS was sad that no one loves her and told DR. DR advised her to think more on who she loves.

- Further observation on point 2: when someone is unsuspecting of something they tend to miss out details that are important. SW didn't even notice anything before Tk told that he likes DS to the boys. Only afterwards did he say that the way Tk looks at DS is different and stuff. This means that, Tk, being super-conciouss about this topic happens to see it in JH's eyes. If he is unaware, he will just think that JH is just laughing at DS's dancing skill again. Tk also asked SW whether DS will believe him if he confess and SW assured him that "how could she not believe him when she looks into his eyes"...this theory should apply to JH's confession right? There's no way that gorgeous brown eyes are lying.

- Some thought on point 3: DS used to think that she should like back whoever likes her. Her take on this might change after the talk with DR. So this is what I assume: even though she felt that Tk likes her by his actions in ep. 17, DS did not act like she need to reciprocate his feelings by acting like what she did with SW (and JH). She was cool and acted like normal. See, this means she already knew who she likes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The accounts when the 5/some of them are uniformed about each other:

1. SW is oblivious to the fact that DS liked him. She didn't tell, JH who knew didn't either.

2. Except for Tk who saw and JH who is sharp & attentive, DR and DS might not know that SW and BR are dating.

3. Nobody knows about JH's feelings for DS. i. Tk told the boys he likes her. ii. DR & SW didn't notice anything. iii. DR & SW thought he was playing around in ep. 18.

4. Everyone was shocked at DR's bleeding incident because he never disclosed that he stuffed a garlic in his butt.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stuffs that are established fact as they grew up together:

1. JH's changing preferences on his ambitions. Since he never told why he kept changing, the others thought that he was influenced by movies. 

2. DR's "problem" with his parents.

3. DS is pretty, everyone agrees. 

4.  Tk is a treasure that must be protected at all cost, unless the corruption is by them.

There are many more but I think this is enough for now...

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

HAHAH finding the wife!!!! That would be too epic lololollll. 

i doubt they will make one, cause isnt that will be totally become replica of HIMYM? oh yeah for the longest trip of MIMYM even though ted married with her wife (of course haha) then happily married her until the rest of her wife life, at the very end ted endup with robin, robin the girl he once giving up for his very bestfriend barney, and that turning point (ted unite with robin) happen only someminutes before the last episode of last season ended (cause his childs found out that the main point of his story isnt about their mom, but about robin, and his child support him to cashing robin again). isnt that jungpal like that too? he seems giving up about duksun and maybe he will chasing and get her at episode 20 ahahahahahahha

• Like 13