[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot
3 minutes ago, Asha Mizuki said:

I would love to share a lot of things in the MT about the drama in the MT but it is just impossible. Discussions are mostly about about ships, which I don't mind. However, the way the comments are written there are not the best thing to read. I don't know why the shippers have to degrade the other person to defend their ship. This is why despite not being interested in the love line before, I always come to read comments in this thread. Never did I dare to go to the other shippers thread after seeing the character I love degraded like that by the shippers from the other side(and I've posted about that here). Good job guys for not doing the same and for being positive(that JH is the husband and still love Tk as person).

Back on the DS/JH topic since this their thread:

It'll be a lie if DS doesn't feel any sincerity from JH's confession. Even on the first time I watch ep18, during the confession, all the flashback of the scenes that he talked about played in my eyes. The nights where his light will only turn off when she's safely home, that early morning bus ride, and a lot more private moments between the two of them. And she should be able to know that his feeling is real because what man remember such details? There's this famous saying by men that women remember everything right down to the date of the day and time, this pretty much proves that not all men are attentive to past events to be able to remember things clearly.

Quoting a comment I read somewhere, it is TK&DS because no one will ever understand him like she does, make him smile, and is in sync with her. Well, what about DS? Is life and love only about one person? What about what DS receives from the relationship? If we're talking about giving and receiving, we know very well that JH gives everything to DS and DS existent alone is everything to JH. So there is this unquestionable balance in this relationship that will set JH and DS apart from most of drama couples.

On the husband hunt game, there should be no statements as who deserves to be the husbands because that would be dismissing DS's heart. No matter who DS choose, I hope it's who she really love. It doesn't have to be who loved her first, who she loves first but who she really love and will love until the end.

Reveal hidden contents

As my Infinite bias Sungyeol said (on friends loving the same girl in HSLO): Male rivalries are pointless, it is up to the girl to decide who she loves.

Thank you for finding this thread pleasant. yes, we like to keep things positive here. You'll see some rant posts every now and then especially after the live streaming but people recover and tries to be optimistic. Yes, it is a DS-JH thread but i think few discussions of some things that is non-ship related would be permissible. I mean, we've been kind of doing that sometimes, discussing about JB and MO, DR, NL and the other characters because it's true that the series is not just about the love line so feel free here :)

Actually that's what I don't like the most in their argument on why DS should be with TK. Someone actually posted an article here about the interview of the actor NL, and when he was asked who he wants as his noona's husband, he answered JH and i think his reason was pretty understandable. Main reasoning is because a busy husband like Taek might not be the best choice for his noona.. Someone with an ordinary job and who's like a friend just like Junghwan would be better.

But even so, even if JH would be a better choice for DS, it's still up to her and so far, her having feelings for JH is much clearer than anything with TK.

4 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

People posted a lot about this on the MT. Yes we saw future husband holding things with his left hand and I also think teh actor is left-handed. But then people showed that both Taek and JH hold things in their right and left hands so... Basically, that's a clue that is not really one. It can apply to both.

Ah....Thanks a lot for answering , sweetie ! :) So, basically this "clue" is quite subjective in matter of speaking. I was wondering on this for I had seen many ppl pointing the alleged "left-handedness" as one of the definite trait linking Taeki and KJH. Thanks again for the clarification.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, carolinedl said:

Maybe during the R1988 concert? I'd like that more than a single.

Besides the actor who plays NL, is there another one who did musicals or sthg similar?

Lee Donghwi is really good in singing actually. I used to follow his old instagram account and he loves to upload his video singing in noraebang. But since he created a new account, he never upload his singing videos again. I guess he dont have the time to go sing in noraebang now

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot
2 minutes ago, papulichan said:

Ah....Thanks a lot for answering , sweetie ! :) So, basically this "clue" is quite subjective in matter of speaking. I was wondering on this for I had seen many ppl pointing the alleged "left-handedness" as one of the definite trait linking Taeki and KJH. Thanks again for the clarification.

they're pretty much desperate to have the clues pointing to TK that is...

but i'd say

STAY COOL GUYS

9jkNt.gif

That is the case with most clues anyways. They can pretty much apply to both... Both Taek and JH read manhwas (JH definitely reads them, not sure about Taek), both use their left and right hands, both can smoke (we know Taek smokes but we don't know if JH smokes). I think the whole 2015 clues are there to throw the viewer off but they don't play such a huge role.

So I was re-watching some scenes of episode 18 and I am really curious as to what happened between Taek and DS before the drinks. When she gets in teh car, DS keeps looking at his beeper and JH interrupts her by telling her to put her seatbelt. Then the door at the place... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! WHY IS SHE EXPECTING TAEK LIKE THAT?! Ha ha ha....

That is the only answer we need and it will determine the whole outcome I think. As long as we don't know, whatever we say or they say are pure speculations!

In the meantime, we just analyse things and it can work for both. We have very valid arguments and so do TK/DS shippers.

But still:

005ZY38mjw1eztm4grbacg302s02s3zc.gif

Source: @ricenamja's signature :)

• Like 24

After watching the episode and reading the recap this morning I just feel so dispirited. I don't think I read the show wrong in thinking that JH was totally the hero in the first half (a sentiment seemingly felt by DS as well) and then somewhere along the way the writer had a change of heart without regard to DS's feelings. We hardly ever get to hear her thought on the boys and their actions.

The show and it's many iterations has talked about fate and explored it existence and the way it interacts in the characters lives but I feel like that's not enough. Love doesn't only come down to timing, or at the very least a twist of fate that sets timing off. 

If we look at Bora and SW and Jung Bong and Maggie, they broke up and came back together yes because of timing but in the sense that it wasn't the right time for their relationships and not because of fate. They had lessons to learn and careers to establish and so they came back together at a time when they were ready to grow together. In that sense I think the show treats timing and fate differently between the lead couples and the secondary couples. Because for the lead couple it always has to do with the fickleness of fate. The difference, I think, is there because fate is used to emotionally manipulate the audience. (She said bitterly). 

TL;DR episode 18 made me feel sad. I always choose wrong. WAH! JUNG HWAN!!!!! What an adorable dork. 

• Like 3

@dinhie @boranoona @Asha Mizuki  @Vannyah M - THANK YOU ALL FOR ANSWERING !!:)

Yeah , I was wondering the same thing ! Why the big fuss about the husband being "left-handed"  and even more now the whole  assumed "left-handedness" has become one the major "clues"..... That's why I wondering if I missed out on something that others might have caught. Thanks again....

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot
3 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

That is the case with most clues anyways. They can pretty much apply to both... Both Taek and JH read manhwas (JH definitely reads them, not sure about Taek), both use their left and right hands, both can smoke (we know Taek smokes but we don't know if JH smokes). I think the whole 2015 clues are there to throw the viewer off but they don't play such a huge role.

So I was re-watching some scenes of episode 18 and I am really curious as to what happened between Taek and DS before the drinks. When she gets in teh car, DS keeps looking at his beeper and JH interrupts her by telling her to put her seatbelt. Then the door at the place... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! WHY IS SHE EXPECTING TAEK LIKE THAT?! Ha ha ha....

That is the only answer we need and it will determine the whole outcome I think. As long as we don't know, whatever we say or they say are pure speculations!

In the meantime, we just analyse things and it can work for both. We have very valid arguments and so do TK/DS shippers.

But still:

005ZY38mjw1eztm4grbacg302s02s3zc.gif

the only explanation someone had posted in MT about that is: after the concert, TK confessed to DS. DS rejected TK. And now she worries that he might not show up. lalala~ 

HELLO uri kaeddeok shipper :w00t:

I didn't know someone mentioned this before but...

in ep 17, before the Taek-DS kiss scene, there is a dog in red heart on the wall... and I think dog is a cartoon caracter 'cause I remembering it from somewhere... I am not sharing it with secreen shot...I'm sorry :(

PD-nim jangnanhae? (장난해?) 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, dinhie said:

I rhink it's just assumptions. Right after future husband was revealed I guess someone search for Kim Joo Hyuk and found out that he's left handed. I was like..SO WHAT? hahaha.

OMG ! Seriously... HAHAHA..... that's richard simmons crazy !! I remember in She was Pretty ... PSJ is shown to be left-handed , while actually in reality he is right-handed..... So, that is just baseless...

• Like 9

I think the whole ciggie pack in Mi Ran's leopard print dressing gown/jacket/whatever falling out and reaching SW room in ep 1 is still an important clue. They never explained whose ciggie pack it is and never showed Mi Ran/Kim Sajang smoking. This will be likely shown in a flashback I think.

@toera - Hey it's perfectly okay to make a repeat post. We all love RJY here right? I've myself reposted pics from the drama time and again. :)

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, fictionista said:

I think the whole ciggie pack in Mi Ran's leopard print dressing gown/jacket/whatever falling out and reaching SW room in ep 1 is still an important clue. They never explained whose ciggie pack it is and never showed Mi Ran/Kim Sajang smoking. This will be likely shown in a flashback I think.

Chinguya, you have no idea how eager I am to see this "ciggie" thing be resolved. I don't care about other scenario elucidations , but THIS ONE ...mystery is killing me from day one.... I hope they show it though.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, papulichan said:

OMG ! Seriously... HAHAHA..... that's richard simmons crazy !! I remember in She was Pretty ... PSJ is shown to be left-handed , while actually in reality he is right-handed..... So, that is just baseless...

IKR? I read that on MT back then. Yess, I guess it's not clue at all

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, fictionista said:

Oh yes this.... I hope they address it and not forget it hahaha

4 hours ago, fleshwithoutblood said:

Lol I just got that feeling when you're taking a multiple choice test and the last two choices were C, but this one seems to be C too, and you start second-guessing yourself thinking that "there can't be three Cs in a row, it's a trap!" That The Classic theory is scary. Like suddenly she's gonna switch it up, no matter how much I've learned and trust blue's judgment and the production team's approach, I still get that scare that the writer might just throw in a real twist at the end.

You speak about my heart and mind when you said the above. One minute I'm convinced by all the posts and it all does make sense, it's logical! The flow is there for all to see. No one can doubt it. But then there is that itchy feeling like the writers just..just might flip the tables this time round. Ugh I hate that thought. It's what makes me crazy!

• Like 11

Just one thing I noticed, not sure if other people mentioned it, but in the present, she tells the husband to not read manhwa books and also that he doesn't like interviews. The interview part could go for either TAEK or JUNGHWAN, but the manhwa part? I have no recollection of TAEK reading manhwa books, but JUNGHWAN has a bunch of them and even brings some to the hospital for Dong Ryong when he gets a bloody butt or whatever lol. So that's a hint. In addition, at the end of episode 18, the ending is a bunch of pictures of the sweet moments between DS and JH, which could be sort of a heads up? 

:bawling:JUNGHWAN HAS TO BE HUSBAND OR IM GONNA DIE CUZ EVEN THO TAEK IS SWEET JUNG HWAN IS SO ADORABLE AND SWEET AND SAD 

• Like 9

OMO! Found something on Naver... I hope someone can translate this PICTURE FRAME? for us, its about the picture frame, someone zoomed it in and hahahaha seems like we were are trolled, because

ITS A DIFFERENT PICTURE, LMAO! Here's the translated ver. courtesy of google trans ( still hope someone could translate the original text)

Spoiler

HR ryujunyeol husband? ... "Eungpal 'capture critical evidence" in Picture Frames "

Enter article 2016-01-10 13:00 

20160110001129_0_99_20160110130004.jpg?t
Photo = tvN 'SNL 6' capture

'Respond 1988' husband of sword and night ryujunyeol HR of the main actors who are being journal questions are amplified. Among these'SNL Korea 6' is 'Respond 1988' was involved in finding a husband.

Last broadcast cable channel tvN 'SNL Korea 6' in the 'Respond tajja "a parody of the movie" tajja' Comte has been held.

'Respond 1988' HR ryujunyeol the day of her future husband (deokseon Station) (jeonghwan station) claimed Engineering International has called Night Sword (Select Station) called argued that Yoo Se-yoon each naesewoomyeo evidence wrestle aroused laughter. In particular, the current deokseon decisive evidence (Lee Mi-yeon min.) Note that in Picture Frames bodeon with her husband (Kim Joo Hyuk minutes), established in evidence.

The two earlier pictures taken with this jeonghwan deokseon, select this deokseon and picture-in-picture captured photos and compare taken, but the goal is aroused the disappointment of two photos and a different look.

Meanwhile, HR, ryujunyeol, foil sword, Go Kyung-pyo, a hot-rolled yidonghwi being 'Respond 1988' is also Ssangmun-dong pairs eight years, one alley is crowded hubbub gajokgeuk family of five. Every Friday, will be broadcast at 7:00 on a Saturday afternoon 50 minutes.Issues Team ent @

• Like 6