[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

OMG I bawled my eyes out in the last scene:bawling:!! What just happened!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS JH omg omg:bawling:. AND DS, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!! How could the writers make her waver over 3 friends:dizzy:.. Why did she only smile while he was doing his confession!! WHY didn't she look surprised and totally in love WHY!! OK I can't take this. I can't come to this thread this week. If I come and I can't calm down my emotions, I will be a wreck.. Still crying whaaaaaaaaaaa DJKFHHIWEHOWHEFCNLDNVKLDSNLF

• Like 9

I won't even be mad if DS ends up with TK.  JH deserves it.  He has every opportunity and is always afraid.  Maybe that's the irony of life, JH is a military man but yet is too afraid to confess to the person  that he loves. The writer gave a big slap to the viewers and turned JH's confession into a big joke.  

• Like 21

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

soompi crashed!!

My heart was stabbed!!!

Is Taek really the husband????

JH maybe the main lead but maybe the writers (this time) want to give the female lead to the  (Chilbong?)

DS seems to have been distracted by the door...waiting for Taek???

But the proposal was sooooo sweet!!!

ah JH...maybe that's his way of getting a closure???

nooooo don't...tell her honestly and finish it off.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, junghwana said:

Wtf I cried through the entire proposal

n wtf he says he was practicing ??.??..

I remembered someone post Good Bye My First Love , Hello Wifey !! Wifey =DS !!! I don't want to post JH gloomy face gif.. I had enough.. someone pls post JH smiling face..

• Like 3

giphy.giftumblr_m26nvnNG5o1qkk10ro1_500.jpg

WTF is going on???

oh come on!!!

if JH is not the end game, i will really hate the writer!!!

really?? i'm the type who follow the flow, i didnt even know a thing about color theory, seriously, if next episode things are not better for uri JH, i dont know what else to watch 

#cryinthecorner

• Like 7

But he's the husband. Unless thevlastbrwo episodes we are going to see Taek and Deok Sun date and Junghwan move on. I need time to process and think. In the end of Forest Gump life long friends Jenny and Forest do end up together. 

Didnt Deok Sun look like she thought the proposal was real. She looked into it. All I know is he's the husband and well I guess the ball is in her court to choose. We didn't see it Taek confessed and I'm so lost. 

• Like 9