[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot
2 minutes ago, yulia skm said:

Dear cingus..  

I'm just wanna say thank you coz ur posts make me survive last week without reply88..

actually..  I just silent reader never made post in anything forum..  so forgive me if I've mistake with my poor English.. ^^

but I think I have to say thank for make me laugh smile n scream..  make colour in my daily after read about fact,  theory, bts.. eagle's eyes about uri lovely couple junghwan<3doeksun.. 

especially yesterday..  when I read ur live recap ep 17.. ( this time 00.23 in my place now) 

Please.. Make live recap ep 18.. i"ll wait..

(especially about uri couple n Kim family.. I love Kim family,  mama Kim is so lucky coz get someone like papa Kim.. I hope get someone like him too.. Hahaha..) =D

tumblr_lya5pp4LEn1qcbanwo1_500.gif

don;t be shy. treat this as your home :D

I finally run through 40 pages. First of all thank you guys for detailed recaps so I could successfully connect everything. Second i was pissed of bcz i spoild myself on freakni fb that i was like `geondeurijima i`m going to kill someone `when someone in my environment called me while reading posts till page 318. ( I`m fine now)

I was so emotional through Kim brothers scenes, did writer really had to break Bongs heart to? DAMN! Little JHs diary full of DS that was absolutely heartwarming, the way he admired her and wrote about her is so cute. And when JH took pink polo with hin was like the icing on the cake, I broke literally. About that kiss well i did freak out when reading about it first without reading previous posts, but after reading and after i saw that pic of kiss nah. Writernim you call that a kiss? Even for a dream kiss it`s pretty light one, i had better kisses in my dreams.

My mood totally changed the moment i saw pic of JB in 1994, i was like aaaaaaaaa Jung Bongaaaaa you look so lovely. And then i had an instant heart attack with JH in uniform

635207532254777280heartattack.gif

So now I`ll watch raw to get better insight of what happened. AND I WON`T GET FOOLED by writers with this plot twists, JH is hubby for sure

• Like 15

3 hours ago, leekyuphii said:

seriously...this the first time i camp here more than MT on reply airing day. at first i can free open two thread here and MT but after that tragedy (ups) kiss scene happen i cant keep pace and just decided to camp here than in MT. i prefer to be stressed out together here, being happy here, sad and cry here too. Huhuhuhuhu..

about next episode tittle goodbye my first love...maybe that will be the confession from someone or someone let it be hidden this fact forever. I prefer someone talk about it,, confess about it to DS. So the decision will be in her hand. and in the preview i am screaming at JH line, deoksuna yetnal buto yegihagosipeunende (from long time ago i have something that i want to say to you/),...and i said mwonde ? mwonde? mwonde? what is it?what is it? ( i love the bgm when JH said this line....sewoli gamyeon....) cant i just sleep and wake up when tomorrow episode airing?how am i supposed to do to waiting?huhuhuhuhu...

and sung deok sun....i believe you....your heart said JH is the one you loved, right?right?right? i hope this time she confront him verbally and frontal. Will it be really TK that accompany DS to lee sung hwan concert? (seems she still waiting for someone in preview)

my heart skip a beat, the butterfly start floating around in my stomach, and I'm literally crying of happiness with that line he said in preview. I then realize how I miss and longing for that voice.. oooooh, I think I'm going crazy guys, am I?

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

I finally run through 40 pages. First of all thank you guys for detailed recaps so I could successfully connect everything. Second i was pissed of bcz i spoild myself on freakni fb that i was like `geondeurijima i`m going to kill someone `when someone in my environment called me while reading posts till page 318. ( I`m fine now)

I was so emotional through Kim brothers scenes, did writer really had to break Bongs heart to? DAMN! Little JHs diary full of DS that was absolutely heartwarming, the way he admired her and wrote about her is so cute. And when JH took pink polo with hin was like the icing on the cake, I broke literally. About that kiss well i did freak out when reading about it first without reading previous posts, but after reading and after i saw that pic of kiss nah. Writernim you call that a kiss? Even for a dream kiss it`s pretty light one, i had better kisses in my dreams.

My mood totally changed the moment i saw pic of JB in 1994, i was like aaaaaaaaa Jung Bongaaaaa you look so lovely. And then i had an instant heart attack with JH in uniform

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES

So now I`ll watch raw to get better insight of what happened. AND I WON`T GET FOOLED by writers with this plot twists, JH is hubby for sure

Girrl if you try and take my Junbong from me, especially now  that he's single and successfully about to finally be a college student...they will never find your body LOL. Man I need to watch this ep. Pictures and summaries are not enough. Nearly 3 or 4 hours to go :) 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, hailaft said:

Oh my god, i love you too! :w00t: LOL is this weird? I love your work in eyesonryu, I stalked your youtube channel every day tbh. 

Yeah, I forgot there's no bgm in alley scene either. Now that I think about it, Shin PD like to do that to give more punch for the important scenes. Maybe there'll be no bgm either in JH's confession scene. Imagine hearing his voice telling DS he's loved her raw. Ugh, I'll die and go to fangirl heaven. 

I can already imagine that big shock when it comes.. if it ever comes.. please come T___T HAHAHAHA

we know that the bgm is an important part of the Reply series.. and the lack of it at important scenes /screams/ a lot. there's always something in what is unrevealed. the mystery. the suspense. we will all be holding our breathes when Junghwan says "Deoksun-ah.." later.

Add that that this fact: for the first time in a looooooooooooooong time, he calls her by her real name. We haven't heard him say or call her by her name, or even her fake name right? This bit is an important part of Junghwan's feelings.

He can't even call her by her name before. And after years.. he says her name.

Why?

God. I love this.
I can't wait for later. XD

• Like 19

May I have "Ladies and gentleman, this is your captain speaking......" line from Junghwan? His english must be so A&/E!?AWJ. Too bad he is not a part of commercial pilot.

After this, I feel like I wont be afraid of any turbulance on board anymore. I still can imagine to have Junghwan in the cockpit!

• Like 12

Guest wizengamot

so i went to the main thread and someone made an analysis of the kiss. 3 scenarios (reality, dream, between reality and dream). and it totally made sense 

she said, if it was a real kiss why would DS even respond when he had not shown any romantic feelings for TK. plus, she also pointed out that if it is real, why would you even lie down in that kind of position, right? i mean when i read that last sentence i thought "you're so right!!!" 

4 minutes ago, ner54 said:

@papulichan Me too. I'm like 60/40 on this. 60 I think it was real. I really really wanna be optimistic. I do have doubts sometimes but I try to brush it off!!! Arghhh this drama is making me crazy!!! :blink:

Now that the Taek agony has been washed down by some food...Hahahha.... I don't even mind if he kisses DS one more time ... AS LONG AS IT WILL BE JH WHO WILL KISS (ahem *french kiss*) HER THROUGHOUT A LONG LONG MARRIED LIFE... Taek can be her first kiss ...but i want JH to be her last and forever kiss....kekekke...

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Girrl of you try and take my Junbong from me, especially nod that he's single and successfully about to finally be college student...they will never find your body LOL. Man I need to watch this ep. Pictures and summaries are not enough. Nearly 3 or 4 hours to go :) 

Ahahahhahahah girl i won`t , i`ll try to take away JH then we can be sisters , DS can have TK lol

• Like 4

can anyone enlighten me if TK and DS will be attending the concert? Lol. Will it push through based from fan sightings and fan accounts? Because if not, I'm hoping TK will pull a TaeWong oppa (R1997) and thus the reason why JH was running to his car and hence the car date or I am just imagining things again? Haha

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, comesandgoes said:

You said like that and not giving any reasons for that.I really want to hear your reasons. But if you want to go.. The door is open

I threw my computer through the window because this episode, I think this is very good reason.
Some of You guys are really nice, but this drama...
So really.... Goodbye!

7 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

so i went to the main thread and someone made an analysis of the kiss. 3 scenarios (reality, dream, between reality and dream). and it totally made sense 

she said, if it was a real kiss why would DS even respond when he had not shown any romantic feelings for TK. plus, she also pointed out that if it is real, why would you even lie down in that kind of position, right? i mean when i read that last sentence i thought "you're so right!!!" 

giphy.gif

that position is indeed pretty weird 

3 minutes ago, EMM! said:

I can already imagine that big shock when it comes.. if it ever comes.. please come T___T HAHAHAHA

we know that the bgm is an important part of the Reply series.. and the lack of it at important scenes /screams/ a lot. there's always something in what is unrevealed. the mystery. the suspense. we will all be holding our breathes when Junghwan says "Deoksun-ah.." later.

Add that that this fact: for the first time in a looooooooooooooong time, he calls her by her real name. We haven't heard him say or call her by her name, or even her fake name right? This bit is an important part of Junghwan's feelings.

He can't even call her by her name before. And after years.. he says her name.

Why?

God. I love this.
I can't wait for later. XD

ughhhh I squeed so hard when he called her name. Yes, I think it's actually the first time he called her name, not special unit or yah or teukkongdae. That's why it such a big deal for JH :wub:  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, boranoona said:

I visited the taek/deoksun thread and they seem to have predicted the spiderman kiss earlier  :bawling: they have some great detective skills..they seem quite positive that the kiss was real.what if it was?wenyeolll

Ah... it's okay chingu.... Even we , here in this thread had somewhat predicted about Taek carrying DS in his arms..... Those are just scenes played out..... And, even if it is "real" don't worry..... it won't affect the end result...you know what I mean...~lalalalla~~

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, EMM! said:

Are you all alive????/ I'M PROBABLY BRAIN DEAD I'M NOT FUNCTIONING WELL I DON'T KNOW GRAMMAR WHAT IS GRAMMAR

hahahaha so i calmed down after hours.. and I just wanna take note of this.
THIS IS A VERY BIASED POST, FORGIVE ME 

yes, that kiss scene must've hurt a lot, but let's take note of this.

Compare it to the closest scene we have in par with that scene-- we can say it's the JH x DS bed scene
The production team made it similar with their case-- scene takes place in the boy's bed/room, sleeping then waking up, eye contacts,-- but there are lots of differences for their intimate scene.

Taek x Deoksun scene

1. background music - additional music makes a scene feel less real, as in real life doesn't give play the right soundtracks at the right moment. In their case, I was expecting the deliberate stop of the music, to make it more hurtful for junghwan fans.. but it didn't. 
2. positioning - it could've been worse, but the lying-down-spiderman-kiss position make it dreamy for me. it could mean anything-- it's up to you to provide hahahaha
3. deoksun being silent - there are no words exchanged between the two.. though it may be heart fluttering just looking at each others' eyes.. it made it weigh less to the jh x ds bed scene. or maybe i'm just biased HAHAHAHAAH

Junghwan x Deoksun scene
Note that there was no actual skinship - we get it, other team. we have nothing against the kiss but just this scene and them lying together in bed. But I still prefer this than the kiss because

1. it was raw - rewatching it again, it was raw as hell. that moment when you can barely hear their breathing, the rustling of the sheets, the way he tried to hush his breathing.. that made it real. it was deliberately shot this way. you can feel it happening just by watching. it felt real, and it was.
2. no need for bgm music - another point of why I think this scene weighs more than the kiss. people probably held their breaths ever since junghwan opened his eyes, no? just like the characters. And I believe the magic of this scene would've been lessened by the addition of any music.
3. exchange of words - we may lack scenes of them together, but such scenes give more even with the lack of screentime. their exchange of words here are one of the dialogues I will never forget. his simple "yeah, i'll go" just tugs your heart and alkjdlaksjd i don't know what to say anymore.

SO YEAH
What i'm saying is.. even if they give us the same scenarios.. some scenes just cannot give off the same feelings. I hate how they like to keep everything equal, but ending up making both parties feel short-ended. I like it better if they had different scenarios and situations, because all we end up doing is counting the moments that matters and the one who gets the most might probably end up as the husband.

so yeaaaaaah let's cheer up guys.. we will survive this!

clap clap clap...i am so agree with you. can i hit like button more than once?i will did it more than twice if i can too miss like @hailaft want to do. must agree with positioning. the first time i see the video, my mind said what kind of position is it...so uncomfortable..so awkward..and doesnt feel romantic at all (okay its so biased opinion) what makes that scene a bit beautiful is the dreamy effect..yeah but its make it more like dream to me, no?. The rawness in every JH-DS moment, yes i am agree so much with it. I can feel their nervousness by hearing their breathing, their gaze at their alley scene and all their bus scene..every theirs scene looks so raw and real..and that what i can get in TK-DS scenes (another biased opinion?)hahahaha.

that kiss scene really a dream right?really dream right?just happen in the dream right? aigoooo...how many time i must wrote this question on my post to makes sure that the kiss scene really just a dream (if people start doubt this scene again, i will questioning myself too...i am also not that sure that the kiss scene is a dream..cant we get over to talk about this scene?)

@wizengamotaigoo chingu ya..thats so LOL...not even a day right?just 14 hours?wah....i wont be surprised if the end of tomorrow episode we will get 400th pages...you guys really on fire...

11 minutes ago, dienummereins said:

my heart skip a beat, the butterfly start floating around in my stomach, and I'm literally crying of happiness with that line he said in preview. I then realize how I miss and longing for that voice.. oooooh, I think I'm going crazy guys, am I?

i am already carzy for the past 5 hours now..hahahahahaha (more crazy than myself waiting this series for two weeks). i love the serious look in preview..makes him more handsome, more mature, and hotter ofc..i am teary every time i played the preview, he delivery that line so beautiful..aigooo my heart..... and thats really really a long line that he ever said in serious mode with DS. hahahahaha.

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot
22 minutes ago, boranoona said:

I visited the taek/deoksun thread and they seem to have predicted the spiderman kiss earlier  :bawling: they have some great detective skills..they seem quite positive that the kiss was real.what if it was?wenyeolll

actually you can predict that too. i mean, if you look at the ep 17 preview you can tell that they are lying facing each other but in an inverted way. go to the preview of ep 17 and look at the picture of TK lying down. you'll see DS hair and jacket so you can tell their inverted position. now if you're a shipper you would want them to kiss so bam spiderman kiss (because of the position). but since we're not a tk shipper, no one pointed that out here. so yeah don't worry. :)

this thread did not reach 340 plus pages from pure spazzing and delusions. a lot of clues and parallelism both from the previous reply and between JH and DS were shared so really don't worry 

@leekyuphii i won't be surprised to if we reach 400 tomorrow or on sunday or even catch up with the main thread pages

Sorry for saying this, I have raped the replay button of the preview since we finished ep 17. Wae? :( I couldn't resist how HOT is JH while he was running to his jeep, driving and talking to DS. Everything that he does, I love it unconditionally :wub: 

tumblr_nn2icf0Fix1usq7wto1_250.gif

When I was watching AM1988 first episodes, I found DS and I have some similarities: our goofy character, not a "really good student" (I'm sure I'm not worst like her at school haha but I don't enjoy studying much cuz when I read a book, I'll easily fall asleep lmao), I was lost and didn't know what I wanted to do until last month, then I know she's a stewardess now and that is exactly what I've decided to become. Oh god! Is it destiny? If yes, can I also find someone as perfect as Junghwanie?! 
tumblr_lq3ashzqJl1qht847.gif

• Like 10