[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

@adurian thanks hahahahaha!!! 

@Richi07 welcome aboard the ship!! (or should i say plane now?)

anyway, thanks for the gif, spazz to your heart's content. sky is the limit.

*grins* 

#SkyCouple

3 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

That gyejasshig can play noble idiocy as much as he likes but Soo yeoi will find out the truth. I really like the scenario @balladbluementioned haha 

I'm going to put this gif again because  I find it hot as hell

See you girls tomorrow! Dream of our pilot tonight!

you have no idea how thankful i am for that gif! Godbless. :wub:

Guest wizengamot
3 minutes ago, boranoona said:

I think junghwan already dated many girls during the time jump :blink: i can't wait to watch tomorrow's ep 

that's what i'm thinking too.

also, i think they won't show the "dating many girls" now

although they can hint that JH indeed dated many girls during the 5 years

31 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

YES!!! the banner mentions sungkyunkwan! daebak!!!

Ooooo so does this meam JB GOT INTO SSK LAW SCHOOL???? :w00t: Wenyeol daebaksakwon!

Today's episode was really a roller coaster...

This was me when the kiss happened

tumblr_inline_nftwscFA0r1s0ur6y.gif

tumblr_niqiicAtCz1scnoi9o3_400.gif

Cr suppsweetheart timblr and sonanavip tumblr

Then when JH appeared in his uniform 

tumblr_nhcd1tvSdt1tppzsoo2_250.gif

Cr namdiva tumblr 

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, Martin Ces said:

I was for JH and DS from beginning, but now I really think that JH deserve better girl than DS. She is really fu*king crazy b*ch.

No sir.  We don't do that here.  Or anywhere.  She has done nothing wrong.  Nobody in this show deserves hate or to be called names.  Stop it. 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, chloee34 said:

Somehow the CF in 0:22 in today's episode reminds me of RJY latest beanpole 1988 CF 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE0xb1Nud6I

He's wearing a yellow shirt maybe it's just my delulu mind lol and it's just JB trying to act like a smart kid since he got into university :D

yes! RJY's beanpole CF 2015 has the exact same line with that CF you posted "that girl's bicycle came into my heart" or sth like that 

2 hours ago, chloee34 said:

Somehow the CF in 0:22 in today's episode reminds me of RJY latest beanpole 1988 CF 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE0xb1Nud6I

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images

He's wearing a yellow shirt maybe it's just my delulu mind lol and it's just JB trying to act like a smart kid since he got into university :D

That cf jungbong was watching is very similar to the beanpole cf ryu junyeol did.plus i think the old(1994) one has lee miyeon in it.i think i saw her riding the cycle

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Martin Ces said:

I was for JH and DS from beginning, but now I really think that JH deserve better girl than DS. She is really fu*king crazy b*ch.

Why do you say that? I actually really like her... I think she is just lost. People around her are moving forward and like she said, she has no dream... I think she needs to love herself first.

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, Eichhoernchen said:

Anyone or @MrsSoJiSub have any guess in what program JB majoring? It seems something related to computer/programmer thingy. I saw in eps 17 and also preview, he has computer in his room? or he just being Jung Bong where he is goofing around, playing some games in computer *cue to epic goat sound*

And he seem shocked in front of computer, idk, did he get email from Mi Ok. Idk was email already exist in 1994?

Okay so based on what I see from the banner in this screenshot tumblr_o0n3fvEDxT1qbyuu5o1_540.jpg

It says "김정봉 성균관대학교 법학과 합격" which means "Kim Jung Bong who is accepted at Sungkyungkwan University Law School"

Heck idk if I'm seeing wrong or what but it clearly reads 법학과 = law school

JB in law school????? Never saw that cominggg ... I mean who does anyway? Nothing in this drama is 100% predictable anywayss :w00t:

• Like 14

Just now, Martin Ces said:

What. Yo, you going need to explain further but what's so crazy and richard simmons like of a girl moving on after 5 years of wanting for some dude to confess that he likes her. Hell if it were me I would have moved on after a month of waiting for you to get you ish together and choose me! I love Junghwan but when they do finally get together I hope Deok Sun kicks him in the shins for playing hot and cold with her for so long and never freaking telling her how he felt waaay back when. Yeah Deok Sun could have approached Junghwan and gotten to the bottom of things but look so could he! The ball had been in Junghwan's court for a while now. Omo, post like these make me want Deok Sun to end up with Taek or some dude in college just to drive home the point sometimes it is too late. If you love someone say it now because they aren't just going to sit around waiting on you and your love is not the only love out there (though the whole confessed 5 years ago also applies to TK).

• Like 16

Guest wizengamot

omg!!!! @mojobobo song triplets!!!

come here let me hug you hahahaha

d6e64effa95505c5601640b69ecde886.gif

that's what's my reaction too. i mean i felt like my heart dropped to my stomach and was planning to leave and call it a day but then i thought that Reply has a way of turning the tables in a manner of minutes and boy, was i glad when i saw uri couple after time jump. like they haven;t done anything yet, no interactions yet but just seeing them on screen put this thread on fire!!! hahahaha!!!

I have some points to share which I observed

1.That kiss scene has to be TK's dream as if at all it happened for real DS wought have retreated herself immediately as it would have been a shock for her but it was clearly shown in the scene that DS was reciprocating to the kiss, which is not possible

2.I felt DS sensed that TK has special feelings for her when he carried her in his arms as there were some moments where DS was shown thinking about something which could be about TK

3.I don't know how things happen in Korean traditions but in my country 2 men (brothers) of one family can marry 2 ladies (sisters) of another family. But if thats not the case in Korean culture, its a given that SW-BR is a pair by which TK gets ommitted automatically and JH remains as the only option for uri DSah...

4.Literally JH has been observing DS since their childhood and was even impressed by her such that he wrote some lines about her in his school dairy which is ofc not common. How couldn't you know when someone keeps observing you? I wonder how come DS's smartness din't work here?

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Why do you say that? I actually really like her... I think she is just lost. People around her are moving forward and like she said, she has no dream... I think she needs to love herself first.

She's not even lost anymore right now.   The guys never confessed after years.  What's she suppose to do?  They all went back to normal after having a "some" with Jh and Taek to an extent. It didn't work out.  Not anyone's fault.  I don't think she pushed it because she did have her own dreams and her own things to do.   That's what the timeskip is for, to finish what was started when they were younger. 

@MrsSoJiSub  Girl you speak the truth.  Sometimes IT IS too late.  JH and TK are pushing it.  In reality she would have found a cute guy and dated him already.   JH deserves better my richard simmons. DS deserves the truth from BOTH guys.  How anyone can look at this situation and blame her is beyond me. 

• Like 8

Okay... now that I got some food in my stomach( I didn't realize I was on coffee the entire day...ha!) I feel more relaxed after that whirlwind a couple hrs. ago....Hahahah...

Okay...Firstly, I'm way too excited for tomorrow's episode and YES! I'm prepared for the fact that I may need an entire Kleenex box ....but who cares for a few tears when I'll be laughing my richard simmons off in the END....NOW , the most dreaded moment of today's episode  - TK-DS Kiss....that scene gutted my heart out right there...But, now that I come too think about it.... I'm even quite okay if the "Kiss" turns out to be "real" and not a "dream"..... WHY.... Coz' I  know it doesn't matter any more ..... Even if Taeki and DS went on couple dates while JH was away in Air Force flight school..... HE TOOK THE PINK SHIRT WITH HIM.... That's it !! THE FINAL REALIZATION OF LOVE..... and now that we are in clear that SW went to Med. School and Trash Oppa's cameo may be sequenced as a probable "blind date" to BR making SW-BR realize how much they love each other and end up back together.....  we come back to JH-DS and the mystery of "pink shirt" - THE ULTIMATE GIFT/CONFIRMATION TO DS OF JH'S LOVE ...... and that shall be revealed as THE MOMENT when the pair will be the ENDGAME..... it all plays out like a movie...... SO, uri chingudeul..... let's smile and have fun...no matter what anyone says otherwise.....

Apout9.gif  SAY YOU LOVE HER , BOY ! tumblr_static_yogurtkiss2.gif

• Like 22

1 minute ago, wizengamot said:

@adurian thanks hahahahaha!!! 

@Richi07 welcome aboard the ship!! (or should i say plane now?)

anyway, thanks for the gif, spazz to your heart's content. sky is the limit.

*grins* 

#SkyCouple

@wizengamot  plane is okay for me !! where can i buy the ticket chingu ? :rolleyes:

#SkyCouple in my heart :wub:

tumblr_o0n0armBmx1u0sah3o1_1280.jpg

• Like 9

Had there been no Reply 1988 I would have never even considered Hyeri worthy of my attention but damn she is one of the most beautiful and promising young actresses to me now. All hail Shin PD.

I think the most heart-wrenching moment from this episode was Jung Hwan's wish. Augh the look on his face, the tears gathering at the corner of his eyes threatening to spill over as he looks at Taek and wishes for his pain to go away. Can they make him any more swoonworthy or charming? I call him a REAL man because he can withstand that kind of emotional agony and still wish for his friend's happiness. What a character! Take a bow, Jung Hwan! Take a bow! He is the husband in my eyes even if the writer decides to pull some kind of fancy, nonsensical trick in the end.

• Like 20