[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I am so lost because I haven't watched the raw and don't want to spoil spoil myself but someone posted a message that Deok Sun likes Taek...I'm lost I mean I know that ain't true but you guys just he carried her and married her!?! I think I'm going to have to join scientist Junghwan in Antarctica to drink and talk with penguins too. Why does work block all the raw sites and I can't download *cries a river* only 4 and half hours to go I can do this....*tries to leave thread so she doesn't read more spoilers. most likely fails miserably*

• Like 16

Guest wizengamot
4 hours ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

Junghwan's journals are filled with Deoksun.. "Deoksun this, Deoksun that.."

it's always been her since the beginning. Junghwanaaaa.... 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

JH be like: (from childhood up to pilot JH)

tumblr_nb46ikYRn31t1tx5do1_500.gif

1 hour ago, wenyeol said:

So the theme for ep.18 is "Goodbye, first love"

sorry to cut your post! but isn't last episode of R1997 title was "Why First Love Doesn't Last" and tomorrow's ep is "Goodbye first love"?? Hmmmm interesting.

THEY KISSED!! WAS IT HOT! THIS THE BIG ONE!!! I'M COMING ELIZABETH!! *dies*

I am writing from the after world: who dreamed it...was it Deok Sun or Taek no don't answer me. I am at work and cannot afford to have a breakdown..Let me go home and watch and....DEAD AS A DOORNAIL NOW!!

• Like 10

I HAVE LOST THE ABILITY TO FUNCTION. I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND...I CAN'T BREATHE...THEY KISSED...WHO DREAMED IT!!

NO DON'T TELL ME...OH GOD I'M SPRIALLING INTO A VOID OF...I CAN'T EVEN SEE...WHY AM I WORK SO I CAN'T WATCH THE EP AND I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO READ MORE SPOILERS AND THE KISS I DIDN'T EVEN SEE IS PLAYING AROUND IN MY HEAD...SOMEONE PASS THE CIROC...WHY DID I READ THAT...:tears:

• Like 17

Guys, haven't watch it yet, but read all your posts. So next eps title will be "Goodbye My First Love" right?

My feeling, TK is DS 1st love, because if we look back to R94, there was a flashback black and white stills, narrated by NJ, told the viewers about her 1st love, which was trash oppa. In R88 there was also flashback black and white scene that narrated by DS, that told the viewers the story about TK when he was moved to the neighborhood. And do not forget that in the early episodes DS said that she will marry TK. So, if we take those scenes as parallel, then yes, DS' 1st love is TK. So, goodbye TK!

1 minute ago, toera said:

Why is DR pink and menstruating? (I know I'm off topic, but that question is off topic anywhere on this planet.)

Lol, he's not menstruating actually. He stucked something on his butt, I guess (and it is not something people universally do, lol). So that's the outcome of his own doing

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WindyL said:

Guys, haven't watch it yet, but read all your posts. So next eps title will be "Goodbye My First Love" right?

My feeling, TK is DS 1st love, because if we look back to R94, there was a flashback black and white stills, narrated by NJ, told the viewers about her 1st love, which was trash oppa. In R88 there was also flashback black and white scene that narrated by DS, that told the viewers the story about TK when he was moved to the neighborhood. And do not forget that in the early episodes DS said that she will marry TK. So, if we take those scenes as parallel, then yes, DS' 1st love is TK. So, goodbye TK!

WAIT THEY ARE DATING....WAIT DEOK SUN LIKES TAEK AND IS NOW DATING HIM. TAEK HAD A LAMBOTOMY IN THE FUTURE AND IS THE HUSBAND. NAH THAT'S NOT HAPPENING BUT TAEK IS DEOK SUN'S FIRST LOVE SO HE'S THE HUSBAND OR I AM SO LOST...

• Like 3

Guest wizengamot

i waited like two weeks for ep 17

but...

i don't even know how i could wait 19 more hours for episode 18...

ugh. 

5 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I HAVE LOST THE ABILITY TO FUNCTION. I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND...I CAN'T BREATHE...THEY KISSED...WHO DREAMED IT!!

NO DON'T TELL ME...OH GOD I'M SPRIALLING INTO A VOID OF...I CAN'T EVEN SEE...WHY AM I WORK SO I CAN'T WATCH THE EP AND I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO READ MORE SPOILERS AND THE KISS I DIDN'T EVEN SEE IS PLAYING AROUND IN MY HEAD...SOMEONE PASS THE CIROC...WHY DID I READ THAT...:tears:

Lol.  Taek kissed DS in his dream.  In his dream, DS also kissed him back.  He was heavily medicated.  I think it's better if you watch the whole thing.  You'll understand the episode more.

• Like 10

Haven't watched the raw. But based on all our chingus live recap (thank you all. :) ) here's my two cents. 

JH looked sooooo HoT on that uniform. And DS looked pretty with hers (with her hair tied of course) the long hair takes a lot to get used to. Hee. 

So JH might be a commercial plane pilot then?... If our DS is a flight attendant ... Then there's this possibility of them seeing each other more often at work.  Or outside of work if they happen to have the same flight scheds and destinations. Wheeee!! But only if JH is indeed a commercial pilot and not a military one coz that's a different story all together. 

I have a friend who's a flight attendant.. And I've asked her often times about how her sched works. She says it depends.. But they usually have some options on choosing the flight destinations they want to be assigned for..  Meaning DS could very well follow JH around if she wants to and have the same flight schedule as he does. Lol. 

I do have some reservations about Commercial pilots... as told by my friend, they do go around quite a bit.. And going around meaning they play a lot -even the married ones. Friend mentioned they can't help it sometimes coz they are away from home a lot of times and that's how they overcome boredom I would guess. But that's just my opinion ( the reason for being around a lot of women I mean)

am excited to watch the epi tonyt and can't wAit for what the nxt episode would bring in. Probably more clues that we need to mull over. Lol. This PDs really know how to troll us viewers till the end. But looking forward to it. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, fictionista said:

Aigoo we hit 300 pages even before ep 17 aired. 

Here's a gif in honor of @wissyyyyy's return and all the new people who're posting on this thread. Welcome back and welcome, y'all!

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Thank youuuuu Chinguuuuu <3333. i'M SO GLAD TO BE BACK for these last 2 weeks dkjskjkjs

@ihate0ni0ns Annyeeoooonng <333333

• Like 6

@MrsSoJiSub Take kissed DS, ahse kissed him back. But we think it was a dream, or at least he thinks it was all a dream. The next day, he waits for DS. DS acts all normal with him... so he says that it was a dream and that he is relieved that it was. And that's the end of it...

You should be more concerned about your JB!!!

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I am writing from the after world: who dreamed it...was it Deok Sun or Taek no don't answer me. I am at work and cannot afford to have a breakdown..Let me go home and watch and....DEAD AS A DOORNAIL NOW!!

You can read if you want...it's about the kiss @MrsSoJiSub

Spoiler

They kissed...

First Taek saw her lying next to him

Then they noticed that they were holding hands

Next, Taek goes in for the kill

DS kisses back 

( Judging purely from the scene with blinders on... The kiss itself was pretty cute - spider man style...but my eye sight was hazy coz I was crying my eyes out so don't know what happened immediately afterward)

Speculations: Taek seems unsure whether it was a dream or not.

DS confirms that it was dream...she seem to be oblivious of this said "dream"

i think it was a dream because judging by the position Taek was sleeping, there was no way DS would fit between the space provided because of  the cupboard ? I don't know ...I'm just trying to justify my stance on it.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

OMG. No !! Taek was dreaming. CALM DOWN BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT. 

(TBH I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF THAT SCENE??? LIKE AT ALL????)

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, toera said:

Why is DR pink and menstruating? (I know I'm off topic, but that question is off topic anywhere on this planet.)

lmao menstruating! he put garlic inside his butt to heal his hemorrhoid (?) and he bleed when his butt bumped to the ground. idk how it happen, but he sure was hurting when he put the garlic inside in the first place.