[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

1 hour ago, saregama said:

@MrsSoJiSub @honeywell I am sorry completely at loss about how to quote posts..

The cursing scene can be interpreted completely differently depending how you look at things. Since TK is baduk player I always thought that scene had things to do with baduk. There is a baduk table between DS and TK and they are sitting exactly like the players sit. Three people are sitting exactly like how judges for the competition sit. In baduk if the players have different level in skills (in this case cursing)  player with more skill chooses white while less skilled player gets black as black starts the first move and is at advantage. DS is wearing complete white Tshirt while TK is wearing shirt with black buttons. The scene starts with TK going first with his curse.
Also looking at how meticulous Shin pd is with colors I would like to think he would definitely put DS and TK with blue and red colored outfits for wedding hint ...I think we see what we want to see...

Great insight *clap clap*. I`m not familiar with baduk to me that scene was just like one of those other scenes where they already said that TK is fast learner so i thought that they pointed that out one more time through cursing lessons where he picked up DS`s expresions and lines very well, also that was the first time that i found TKs character funny.

• Like 2

@wizengamot thanks for the warm welcome :wub:

@Aya Hong thank you! Yess exactly! I'm actually really trust the writer n PD. I'm sure they'll give a good revelation of the husband (whoever the husband is). 

I really love this installment so much. I love the whole story and all the actors & actresses they've chosen for all characters too (esp RJY, PBG, AJH, and RMR omma) because they can potrays the character so well, so i can't really stand reading comments who talks down any character. But i know anyone can express their own thought, so sometimes i just choose to skip post that will give me a headache :D

Because of this drama i came to stalk eyesonryu everyday also, because i fell hard on RJY's acting :wub: hope he'll quickly starring in another drama after this.

• Like 8

Spoiler

I see a bday party as Bday party, in the BTS where they actors read/rehearse that part no slight other meaning behind it.. Reply1988 is family drama anyway, it's not sort of Mystery drama that you have to analyze everything. I don't take the bday party seriously like I don't think JH took DS's pic instead. Might it's just RJY's adlib since they were taking group fullshot. 

I think LWJ will be entertained reading the analysis. 

Let's spazz duksun jh~~^^ 

1day to go! I can do it~~ we will survive! 

@snowy21 Last night I read your mentioned but to sleepy to reply anything.. Mianhae.. I wish it won't happen too.. It was just suddenly come up to my mind when I rewatched the preview clip. 

Finally I got what you all mean the spoiler pic is a man carrying duksun. OMG I thought her legs is the man's arm, thought they're playing catch ball or something so the pose is like that. Hahaha.. Now I got it and feel so silly.. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, saregama said:

@MrsSoJiSub @honeywell I am sorry completely at loss about how to quote posts..

The cursing scene can be interpreted completely differently depending how you look at things. Since TK is baduk player I always thought that scene had things to do with baduk. There is a baduk table between DS and TK and they are sitting exactly like the players sit. Three people are sitting exactly like how judges for the competition sit. In baduk if the players have different level in skills (in this case cursing)  player with more skill chooses white while less skilled player gets black as black starts the first move and is at advantage. DS is wearing complete white Tshirt while TK is wearing shirt with black buttons. The scene starts with TK going first with his curse.
Also looking at how meticulous Shin pd is with colors I would like to think he would definitely put DS and TK with blue and red colored outfits for wedding hint ...I think we see what we want to see...

I thought it had something to do with baduk too because of the board between them. But I don't understand baduk so I just took it as LOL Taekie why are you so cute and on point in copying Deok Sun that last time (even Deok Sun laughed) but the wedding and picture would make clever flew over my head sense too..

• Like 2

@Vannyah M ..I am also not familiar with baduk ...read about it once started watching this drama :)...and I somehow thought baduk reference did fit that scene … There is some serious and unnecessary  over analyzing going on main thread ..I am probably going to skip those posts next time..

• Like 4

I swear this thread moves really fast! I only left for 6 hours and I had 4 pages to read

@leekyuphii as I already said, I ran out of idea not to mention lack of sleeping from all the spazzing, so the ending was a bit abrupt LOL. I thought about KSH in The Producer when I wrote it! I like the idea of JH being a PD, it fits with his characer and it will be so ironic to see him coming up with new gag/games. It'll be hilarious to see JH bullied by all the PD sunbaes. I'll look forward to that scene (if there's any)

@fictionista thank you! I think kissing scenes in a car are always hot no matter how you write it.

@GD-ssi you can visit my tumblr and read all fanfics that I wrote. I wrote a lot LOL, the thirst are that real. There's another fanfic that I like too, if you're interested, here.

and good morning from Jung Pal and Singing Cheetah!

tumblr_o0kdt28tGa1v0c5uoo1_540.jpg

credit : eyesonryu

• Like 18

13 hours ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

Bwahahahaa, I have no idea at all, miyane chingu-yaa :sweatingbullets: 

But I'm going to join @wizengamot and assume that it's TK, so later if it's JH I'd be jumping in joy and celebrate it with you guys XD

I did. I don't know what's got into me, but I made it last night... That's why when I saw his sad face on the preview I felt gloomy again... 6 episode straight with his sad face... I don't think I can't handle it no more...:bawling:

WARNING: PEOPLE WITH WEAK HEARTS SHOULD NOT OPEN THIS.

Hide contents

Epi 11

BR8irQW.gifHloymRF.gifh2teRnq.gifqzH1z40.gifE8BKwXP.gif

Epi 12

UD3BPEW.gifLOFGigx.gifSWbswST.gifLvLkRc9.gifr1yv3yq.gif

Epi 13

tMURjh2.gifEtOpZu1.gif

Epi 14

i0ZPQeb.gifpRmxV9v.gifgvJc0fu.gif1X25v5H.gifhKUCJfB.gif

Epi 15

cacQHOf.gif8OtPE8h.gifqRJaFCt.gifCd2LY5d.gif

Epi 16

hS8KOj0.gifuRUNi1h.gifjLn3nIW.gifELT5c9o.gifVEbt6TV.gifYMv3s6i.gif

@tituyphing I'm lost at dcgall....

can some kind soul search on this filming at old movie cinema spoiler on dcgall??

I feel so guilty but he look sooo handsome with that gloomy face aaaakh ohtokeeee na michiegeso jinja

• Like 4

@hailaft I forgot to thank-you for the fanfic! Thank you so much. I'm not fanfic lover, but yours is great one! You make it still DS JH, close to their onscreen personalities. Can wait for your next, no pressure of course dear :) 

@dienummereins Youre not the only one .. I love his sad expressions too, tho it makes me gloomy for the whole weekend after i saw it. But still I like RJY's sad/angsty acting. He's good in emotional acting as good as Bogum :) Kudos!

• Like 4

14 hours ago, papulichan said:

tumblr_n3vvsqhGuW1tyu6hoo1_250.gif . I knew it !! .....

The way PBG and Hyeri were sequenced in that playground scene....And, DS must have been like " Taeki  nan..gwenchana..."....... No ! piggyback !......HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA........  Who says DS is "dense" and a "love floozy"? nugu????  ....That girl  sure damn knows which NAMJA  she eagerly wants for  a piggyback ride from........:tounge_wink:

or maybe after she refuse and TK walk away, JH come and when he offers ('course with al that nagging first), she'll accept him to carry her bridal style (yohooo), and this time TK will be the one seeing from afar and realize who DS really like at the first place.. (sorry if it's too mean but I can't help this wild-fangirl-imagination-that-craving-for-OTP-moments)

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Kelly86 said:

Argh seriously she's back lol :D smile and ignore her #teamjunghwan that's what I do! No need to pay any attention to unnecessary ppl & @MrsSoJiSubI agree we shouldn't have to hide things we say in our thread our safe zone about her/her ideas.

Since she/he mentioned reasonable doubt in the post, I would assume this person is a lawyer. Let's not bother engaging this person because there will be arguments to no end (lawyers are trained to make out the best case for their clients) because this is not a court room and there are no judges to pass judgment (well, that is at least until we have our confirmed ending in the last episode). 

We should totally be gracious enough to accept the possibility that JH will be Taek and DS's wedding photographer no? I have to admit, at times DS's expressions with Taek makes it seem like she sees him as a man but to me that is a natural reaction to a guy who comes to close to you no matter how long you have known him for. At the end of the day what doesn't change is that she keeps engaging or at least trying to engage JH so we can see where her preferences lie. 

I suppose this is the beauty of the drama and the genius of the writer and PD in that there is enough material for both ships to work with although we say there is more for us. 

• Like 12

9 hours ago, papulichan said:

LOVED IT !!   Applause.gif~c200   

@hailaft ,chingu-yah~you better tell me the truth ,you are  novelist right ?? right ?? i love your imagination, u really proved to us that  JH is a beast (OMONAAAAA did they make it in the jeep ??)..hahahha.. but i hope they will do anything after married,at least DS and JH never be separate anymore.. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Vannyah M said:

Gurls and guys i have to admit i like that wedding post for one simple reason and that is that picture of JH taking a photo of DS instead of TK on episode 2. I knew he loved her right from the start when he smiled at tv, and not after alley scene. reply%201988%20wedding%201_zpsdxkmwciu.j

And what she said about wedding analysis i dont know i dont know what to think but i realised that i got married 100 times till now then. richard simmons who is my husband:blink:

I must thank the poster for pointing out that JH is taking a pic of DS instead of TK.... he really has his eyes fixed on her since long long time ago :-)

Abt the birthday celebration = wedding parody, my eyes turned @@ .... I prefer to watch drama and follow the characters and plot using my simple sight (what i see), heart (feel) and mind (understand). Oh mine, that was too deep and tiring.

You kidding, Vannyah M? You celebrated your birthday (and in parody, got married) 100 times already? Wahaha ^^ 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

The Taek birthday wedding I don't see but I think they're onto something with the cursing scene. The provded pictures and explanations fit and I think it was clever of the team (if that was the intended set up) and them to notice it. 

Hyeri has a nice figure and all (girl is also gorgeous). But like many men and women in kpop (and entertainment) I think she is way too thin. In that one pic of her in the wedding dress and crown, her arms were like twigs. My intention is not to offend her fans. I know some people are just naturally small, but being a kpop fan for as long as I have, and reading of the extreme diets idols go on to get thin it remain so... I hope she's healthy and get so much needed rest (LOL nah, companies always work work work their artist) after the show is done. 

I don't think I agree on the blanket scene for the simple reason that it is usually the parents who are the observers of the couple but here we have 3 guys who perhaps parent Taek but definitely not DS. 

5 hours ago, Vannyah M said:

Gurls and guys i have to admit i like that wedding post for one simple reason and that is that picture of JH taking a photo of DS instead of TK on episode 2. I knew he loved her right from the start when he smiled at tv, and not after alley scene.

And what she said about wedding analysis i dont know i dont know what to think but i realised that i got married 100 times till now then. richard simmons who is my husband:blink:

HAHAHA THIS! We would all have been married countless times over and I would have married my female besties countless times over! No can do!

• Like 5

Following Ryu Jeon Yeol's instagram account and I could say that he is really interested in photography. He liked the lastest @gopro's pictures a few minutes ago.

For someone who studied photography like me, I found that his nature's photo angle was pretty good.

Errr, could it be a hint for the future job, no? B)

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, hoshi_no_uta said:

You kidding, Vannyah M? You celebrated your birthday (and in parody, got married) 100 times already? Wahaha ^^

DS could get married 2 times in a couple of months I can 100 times in 24 years,  I`ll  marry another 10000 times till my 100th birthday:lol:

29 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

HAHAHA THIS! We would all have been married countless times over and I would have married my female besties countless times over!

Thats what i was talking but i forgot about female friends ( since i have more male friends), We all have husbands and wives according to this, Lets be happy LOL

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

@hailaft I forgot to thank-you for the fanfic! Thank you so much. I'm not fanfic lover, but yours is great one! You make it still DS JH, close to their onscreen personalities. Can wait for your next, no pressure of course dear :) 

23 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

@hailaft ,chingu-yah~you better tell me the truth ,you are  novelist right ?? right ?? i love your imagination, u really proved to us that  JH is a beast (OMONAAAAA did they make it in the jeep ??)..hahahha.. but i hope they will do anything after married,at least DS and JH never be separate anymore.. 

You're very welcome! LOL believe it or not, i'm an architect irl. I love to write as long as I remember though and I finally have enough inspiration and readers to write this much in a span of a month.

Y'all made me curious about that wedding post so I went to the main thread to read it. She lost me on her second paragraph. :sweatingbullets: I'll just read all your comments from now on. You're way more entertaining.

• Like 9

The last time I was here, the thread was on page 205, and now its already on page 283!! I spend days to read this thread during my spare time, and finally I can catch up!!

@hailaft I read all your fanfics, I love it!! I read it to reduced my thirst, but the thirst just getting worse :)) Anyway thank you so much for writing and updating really fast! :D

Someone here asking who's been to Korea, actually I was in Seoul when the 1st episode was airing there. Watch the 1st episode, until the scene where the kids delivered food, but decided to changed the channel because I didn't like Hyeri (oh how my friend and I regret this soooo much!!)...And when we went to Namsan, there were pictures of Reply 1988 there, and we just ignored it....We should've taken pictures there!!! Yeah well, we can only regret it now :(

Anyway, when we go to Haneul Park, there was a shooting there, we didn't know what it is because they stopped us for coming closer...But after the chocolate commercial dream, we assumed maybe they were shooting it when we were there!! Yeah I know we maybe wrong, but we still regret it :D And my friend is still curious until now, maybe we saw Ryu Jun Yeol that day in the park but we didn't notice him...We didn't, my friend...please move on :D

Oh, I read the wedding scene comment from the main thread, I LOLed hard reading it...Wow, just wow...WOW....

Can't wait till tomorrow!! I should leave office early so I can watch it live! (I'm in Indonesia, so it will be aired ad 5.50 PM)

• Like 15

Good day to all!! D day is coming which is tomorrow!! Finally we manage to survive for 2 weeks!!

Some goodies to share from DC, I think some of you might or might not seen the post yet. It is pretty interesting because the post indicates the timeline of JH's feelings for DS from curiosity-> affection> love? watch how he slowly develops his interest for DS and put into action but at the end how he becomes emotional. It is amazing how we come this far :)

1988 lst stage : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=492154

1989 2nd stage: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=494763

• Like 20