[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

1 hour ago, leekyuphii said:

just checked what happen in the main thread...Wah, it just early morning here but i manage to read 3 fanfic.. one from @hailaftand the other two from someone in main thread. (clap clap clap to myself.Hahahaha). Honestly i am too lazy to read that 2 fanfic in main thread but yeah i wad just too curious so i read it. (and laughed at every part that i think so LOL). Dont want to make any comment about that post..Let her post what she believe. doing over-analyze, and even writing fanfic. I dont care anymore

@hailaft thank you chingu for another superb great fanfic. Though a bit rushed in the end (but maybe because i want more and more...i want the continue part after that car scene..hahahaha). When read your fanfic i always imagine RJY as a PD in the drama producer, and he will be like another baek seung chan (the maknae PD that has many dirty load work from his sunbae PD..hahaha). Every time i see ep 1 and 2 drama producer the want that catch my eyes not KSH anymore but RJY..hahahahahahaha. will waiting your next fanfic chingu....

Finally..tomorrow is friday!!!!! a great friday that ive been waiting for 2 weeks...yeah..

mind to share the link ? :D ff from someone in main thread. thanks

so agree with you, @hailaft ff about JH & DS, esp the way the kissed in the car got me butterflies in my stomach :D hope the kiss scene of our OTP as good as hailaft's

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, honeywell said:

The wedding analysis is actually pretty good.  Something different.  Props to the person if it ends up that was the true intention of the scene.  Yes I noticed there was a.long post as I was.skimming through.  I didn't read it but WOW.

Its really good  but like @MrsSoJiSub said on mt i never saw those scenes like that. Now after looking at those pictures  few times i could totally see what she was referring to. Especially when i saw that cutting cake photo and swearing lesson photo. Other pictures are pretty messed up so i could not relate them to wedding

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, alleverything said:

I'm sorry but that wedding theory is ridiculous hahaha. "Someone is taking a picture, there is music and drinks: IT'S A WEDDING IN DISGUISE. Guys why can't you see the obvious clue???? Are you that naive??" yeah or it's just a normal birthday party.

"JH also tells him to change his clothes because he looks like an “old man” in them, meaning, TK has grown old enough to marry DS in reference to the DS joke about drinking milk to grow up."

I'm crying at that "meaning". HOW DOES JH TELLING HIM HE LOOKS WEIRD/OLD IN A SUIT TRANSLATE TO HIM BEING OLD ENOUGH TO MARRY DS. Her arms must hurt from reaching.

bbVm9RV.gif

(gdi i told myself i wouldn't go to the main thread anymore, but you guys made me curious hahah)

EDIT: ok i will crawl into a hole and never come out if this person turns out to be right

It's fine not to agree with it. I'll say for the one you talked about as well as the Taek surprise party I don't agree with their analysis but the cursing scene I think they maybe into something. It matches very well with the provided picture.

I took that whole scene as a show of how Deok Sun sees Taek as a "kid" but also felt it was the drama telling me that either she was going to grow and see him as a man and one she could marry (although she was kidding around, the marry me like was not throw away one) it held forever be that kid that she pats on the butt and got a lot of growing up to do. The birthday party is a but far fetched to me because wouldn't it be a wedding Taek did not want to attend and Deok Sun just came for the food? Taek was being pulled this way and that in that scene. Deok Sun forced him to cut the cake so they could eat. She cared more about the food and tv than Taek's celebration. The boys just want their liquor, and Taek's got a clap with the gift. That scene showed me how much the squad was still very much the wild and chaotic bunch while Taek was still the shy and soft spoken kid being pulled this way and that. I don't know ill rewatch the scene with what they said in mind and see if I pick up on the things mentioned or not. 

About the curse teaching. I thought it showed Taek the master of all is reduced to pupil while the original masters of none (the other 4) and especially Deok Sun are the teachers and more knowledged ones. I am simple and take things at face value I guess. I didn't see what they were talking about but I do like what they had to say about it. 

I love the gif you used. Brandon F will always be 'Tarzan' to me. 

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

It's fine not to agree with it. I'll say for the one you talked about as well as the Taek surprise party I don't agree with their analysis but the cursing scene I think they maybe into something. It matches very well with the provided picture.

I took that whole scene as a show of how Deok Sun sees Taek as a "kid" but also felt it was the drama telling me that either she was going to grow and see him as a man and one she could marry (although she was kidding around, the marry me like was not throw away one) it held forever be that kid that she pats on the butt and got a lot of growing up to do. The birthday party is a but far fetched to me because wouldn't it be a wedding Taek did not want to attend and Deok Sun just came for the food? Taek was being pulled this way and that in that scene. Deok Sun forced him to cut the cake so they could eat. She cared more about the food and tv than Taek's celebration. The boys just want their liquor, and Taek's got a clap with the gift. That scene showed me how much the squad was still very much the wild and chaotic bunch while Taek was still the shy and soft spoken kid being pulled this way and that. I don't know ill rewatch the scene with what they said in mind and see if I pick up on the things mentioned or not. 

Maldonado the curse teaching. I thought it showed Taek the master of all is reduced to pupil while the original masters of none (the other 4) and especially Deok Sun are the teachers and more knowledged ones. I am simple and take things at face value I guess. I didn't see what they were talking about but I do like what they had to say about it. 

I love the gif you used. Brandon F will always be 'Tarzan' to me. 

Yeah the second one certainly makes more sense than the first. Though I still think it's extremely far fetched. I think that if you believe something, you can make any scene have some sort of smililarity or relevance to your version of it. You can twist almost every action into something that has "meaning".

Like I said, I will hide forever if it turns out to be true LOL.

(PS HE WAS GEORGE FROM THE JUNGLE, EXCUSE YOU.)

• Like 13

I was reading the wedding analysis and asked myself "Is the writer of this post Korean? and probably knows that this setup (bday being a wedding analogy) is a known joke in Korea? But halfway, I stopped reading. I'll just be brainwashed. Never mind. I'll just wait for the next episodes. Patiently. I can do this. Fwah.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, alleverything said:

Yeah the second one certainly makes more sense than the first. Though I still think it's extremely far fetched. I think that if you believe something, you can make any scene have some sort of meaning to your own liking. You can twist almost every action into something that has "meaning".

Like I said, I will hide forever if it turns out to be true LOL.

(PS HE WAS GEORGE FROM THE JUNGLE, EXCUSE YOU.)

Oh snap, my bad. George, George, George of the jungle friend to you and me. Watch out for that trees aaajhhhaaa....wasn't that a Tarzan spoof though? 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Oh snap, my bad. George, George, George of the jungle friend to you and me. Watch out for that trees aaajhhhaaa....wasn't that a Tarzan spoof though? 

It could be lmao I'm gonna do some research. I've watched that movie way too many times as a kid.

How off topic is this?

Here's a cute gif to make it relevant to this topic again

tumblr_o0ck984VKM1umz24to1_400.gif

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, GD-ssi said:

mind to share the link ? :D ff from someone in main thread. thanks

so agree with you, @hailaft ff about JH & DS, esp the way the kissed in the car got me butterflies in my stomach :D hope the kiss scene of our OTP as good as hailaft's

sorry to makes you exicted for nothing. There is no fanfic in main thread. That just another long post with many analysis. Read that post kinda look like read a fanfic.. Its fun to read especially the birthday wedding scene. (though a bit hilarious too). Now, i kinda curious waiting what kind of post that she will post later. It maybe makes my head hurt (how can she have that kind of thought?how can she make an analyze like that?how can she see something that i dont see at all?are we even watching the same drama?) but cant help to getting curious too

• Like 7

@wizengamot Yes I am here not as a shipper but as a fan of the drama who thinks JH is the husband.  

About the wedding comments: I don't see her as a Taek shipper.  Similarly to me, I think she is neutral.  Just that I  haven't been able to see Taek's arc the way she has and so I only comment on JH's arc but that could make people misunderstand that I am a JH shipper.  I think she comments on Taek because the way Taek's arc was shot isn't so obvious and she wants to point that out which I personally find refreshing.   I know it sounds like I am defending her but really on the forum, sometimes we read the words but we don't see the body language and the tone and because we do not know each other personally, it can cause quite a bit of misunderstanding.  

But of course I know, Taek's fans are going to have a field day because it would be read as Taek being the husband.  They are expecting a twist like what @nurul choerunnisa mentioned.  That's what keep the ratings up and the story interesting till the very end, don't you think?  It has us riveted to our seats and commenting on forums like this creating more of an uproar!  *lol*  I give the credit all to the directors for being able to troll without affecting the characterisation and storyline.  

I am a simple person.  I just go with the flow of the story line and right now it tells me that husband in JH so let's see. . Four more episodes!  Reply 1988 fighting!  

• Like 19

1 hour ago, junghwanxdeoksunforevvs said:

Deokseon be like:hyeri24.gif?w=640

and then junghwan be like:"OMO OMO she killed me *_*"1eb792fe847b9d5360e1eaa7e46cfb7e.gif

OH my word. That boy would have another alley way wake up call if he were to see our have Deok Sun do that to him. Held be like "Lee Min who is she? Never heard of her LOL" "Deok Sun, lets go eat some ramen" the two leave, leaving the squad looking into their bowls of ramen confused expect one person who gets it...

@d3in could you please elaborate. It's known joke in Korea? What's the joke? Why's it funny? 

• Like 8

Wahhh..this thread so fast,i don't want go to main thread because i knew that I am gonna get headaches every time  i go there.. Another one day to go guys.. Then we can see what exactly happen.. I miss JH and DS so much,i hope they will give us more and more and more JH and DS scene, after so many sad and depressed scene of JH, i m dying to see his smile again with DS...  

Btw, welcome to new people..  

lDMc049.gif

• Like 13

Man, I swear I'm such a simple watcher. I never really analyze things in drama (diff case if we're talking about mystery/thriller ones, but I rarely watch them) so, i was really surprised while reading some of you and tk/ds explaining things over things. Like, the f, am I that stupid?????????? lmao. Though I don't really agree with the whole wedding theory, but I appreciate her/his effort, brilliant, if I must say! 

But, I agree with @alleverything said, "Sometimes you have to take what you get. Accept what you SEE.". I don't think we, watching a drama, to make everything complicated ;) 

• Like 14

@shunklunk your not alone. I'm watching what I get and only interpreting enough to my understanding also. 

Some over analyzing post helps you see more if you missed it but some are just out of this world like wait....are they still talking about the same drama? Gotta be careful sometimes you'll think your on the wrong thread and double check had to do that several times in the MT while coming across some post.

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Kahkahkahkahkah.. You really made me sing along with you.. Hahahah

Watch out for that.... Treeeess

tumblr_mqywn2UMUi1s39hlao1_r1_500.gif

• Like 4

@MrsSoJiSub @honeywell I am sorry completely at loss about how to quote posts..

The cursing scene can be interpreted completely differently depending how you look at things. Since TK is baduk player I always thought that scene had things to do with baduk. There is a baduk table between DS and TK and they are sitting exactly like the players sit. Three people are sitting exactly like how judges for the competition sit. In baduk if the players have different level in skills (in this case cursing)  player with more skill chooses white while less skilled player gets black as black starts the first move and is at advantage. DS is wearing complete white Tshirt while TK is wearing shirt with black buttons. The scene starts with TK going first with his curse.
Also looking at how meticulous Shin pd is with colors I would like to think he would definitely put DS and TK with blue and red colored outfits for wedding hint ...I think we see what we want to see...

• Like 12

@MrsSoJiSub Nah, the post said it must be an inside joke b/w pd shin and scriptwriter, so I wondered if the wedding analyses have basis in Kculture. Sometin like that. Anyway, didn't read the whole post. Don't even know if it's biased or anything. Just don't want to overanalyse a bday celebration.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, junghwanxdeoksunforevvs said:

1eb792fe847b9d5360e1eaa7e46cfb7e.gif

Thanks for the gif 

Spoiler

She's not even an ounce Korean. And she's depends on subtitles to understand things~~~ hope it helps.. 

And she loves scanning thread to hunt down who talks about her. So let's ignore her there and here. Agree with carolinedl attention/response is what she's looking for. Like if you take your time to typed that you probably wish someone to respond right? Hahaha 

Good morning from my part of the world.. Have a nice day for all of us here. 

• Like 13