[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

26 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

yeah they already give useless preview ever since ep 11. The start from draggy episode. Kinda agree with you that reply series always start well but get draggy in the middle (like running out idea or whatever). And its all because that rating...the number in rating means a lot for them (ofc they lied about dont care about rating in this third installment, rating still everything for people who works in broadcasting). For me just reply 97 that didnt have draggy part. (the 45 minutes or 1 hours long broadcast like reply97 still ideal for reply series). Yeah, but still i love this series (with its draggy and useless scene)...i am a fool to this series..no matter how hurt i am in reply 94 i still get hyped and exicted in this reply88.

ugh I still couldn't understand why they had to have almost 2 hours broadcast per episode. Why don't they add more episodes instead with 1 hour broadcast each one? I think the useless and draggy scene could be reduced that way. The story in each episode will be more focused too. Although in the end, I'll watch every single scenes Shin PD gave us LOL. Reply series is too good to be ignored.

If they drag the love triangle for one more episodes, Imma rage rant everywhere, I swear. I said I'll abandoned the ship if they drag it to the final episode, but who am I kidding? I'll watch it every week anyhow LOL. 

• Like 12

guys, am I the only one that suddenly lose my appetite after watching the preview for episode 17?!?! (it's lunch time in my country)

Totally agree with @einYoshiChan !! I want him to start thinking about himself, his bright and broad future. I won't even complaint if he wants to continue his study abroad. I just need to see his happy face again

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, hailaft said:

ugh I still couldn't understand why they had to have almost 2 hours broadcast per episode. Why don't they add more episodes instead with 1 hour broadcast each one? I think the useless and draggy scene could be reduced that way. The story in each episode will be more focused too. Although in the end, I'll watch every single scenes Shin PD gave us LOL. Reply series is too good to be ignored.

If they drag the love triangle for one more episodes, Imma rage rant everywhere, I swear. I said I'll abandoned the ship if they drag it to the final episode, but who am I kidding? I'll watch it every week anyhow LOL. 

huwaaa...what a well said from our fanfic writer nim. Yeah i stii coudnt understand and maybe never understand what the production team think especially writer nim and PD nim ofc. its better to makes an episode shorter 2 hour just too long (especially the last 6 episode that i thinks unbalanced in everywhere..again rating ttemune).

The purple part... i laughed with you chingu (insert the goat sound....life is an irony part........) hahahahahahaha

@SakuTokuhave belated happy new years to you too...btw, your dream still normal not like mine. Mine just LOL...i dont even know what i think before sleep.

Spoiler

you know in my dream same with the tittle in ep 16 and 17 Life is an irony. This irony just too much even for me that dream it. In my dream JH future career is Chef okay chef. (beside ramen and rice i dont even see JH cook something, how can he will be a chef...aigooo) and TK also has future career too in my dream, not as baduk player or baduk coach but as football player with soccer ball in his feet. when i wake up i just LOL...what kind of dream thats it.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, andbackspace said:

hey friends ^_^ been silently reading for awhile

i wrote a fanfic for deoksun/junghwan, because their romance was so good i was distracted during finals week, haha.

also i couldn't find that many out there, so i thought i'd contribute. please check it out :)

title: neighborhood watch

summary: More or less, they had all had their suspicions about Deoksun and Junghwan.

http://andbackspace.tumblr.com/post/136644355894/neighborhood-watch-12

This fic was such a treat to read, I especially enjoyed the ahjumma's teasing and Bira happening on them. You got Deok Sun and Junghwan's personalities and their bickering down pat. Please write more. We enjoy reading fanfiction around these parts. 

*tries really hard to restrain self........can't hel self........* I LOVE THE PREVIEW I LOVE IT I LOVE IF I LOVE IT :D:D:D NO PREVIEW GIVES AWAY THEIR ENDING/GOOD STUFF!! GET THE TAEK/DEOK SUN OUT THE WAY NOW SO WE CAN RIDE THE GOOD NEWS OF SUNPAL THE LAST 3 EPS :D AHHH KIM BROTHERS BONDING AND HOPEFULLY BAE MASTERFULLY TEACHING HIS DONSENG HOW TO GO AFTER WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY AND SNACTH UP HIS FUTUR SISTER IN LAW :) YASS AT TAEK AND JUNGHWAN TALKING ABOUT ONE OF THE MANY ELEPHANTS IN THE ROOM. WE MAY ACTUALLY GET TO SEE THAT NO DEOK SUN DOES NOT FALL FOR ANYONE WHO LIKES HER AND WHERE HER HEART HAS BEEN LAID. SO HAPPY OUR COLD PIT BULL MARSHMALLOW IS STILL FULL OF THE ANGST. ITS GOING TO BE THAT MUCH MORE POWERFUL WHEN HE EXPLODES (that's what she said lol) I'm so hyped show. Forget low expectations #teamsohypediwishicouldfastforwardtofridaynight I'M SO HYPED!!!! 

*goes to watch preview Again, and again. Again and again, I keep coming back to you. I don't know whyyyy...* 

• Like 22

Oh my huuhuhuhu just saw the preview for ep 17 and I feel so gloomy right now :( I had to silently hyperventilate (i'm in school rn) during the whole period 

I can't even think well right now I think I'm gonna burst into tears 

I'm so scared for ep 17 bec I feel like they will still drag the story and give us more JH-DS-TK angst :( Although on a lighter note, I feel like the preview is still a giant troll and they're all worried for something else maybe their futures and not loveline related 

Oh and given the song choice in the preview, I feel like JH will really leave sighhhh (If ever he does really leave, can he come back after the time skip with a bang? Like put up his hair and wear the pink shirt waah) :wub:

Since it's our break time here, maybe I'll just sort out my mixed feelings for a while, see you later guys!

• Like 7

If I were the writer I would be so much crueler than y'all think they are now. Ha! I wouldn't show you guys Junghwan's wish and as he's saying it....POW WELCOME TO 1994 richard simmons *evil cackle* Or better yet. I'd make his wish super angst and he pours out all his feels for Deok Sun and how he wants to be with her and da pain of watching her all this time. Then I'ld tease the audience by doing my camera work thing and it looks like Deok Sun overheard or did she? Then BOM we are in 1994 why is she with Taek? And it seems all that night and the wish didn't happen until flashbacks reveal more hahahahshahahahahahahahahahahaha....You see how hyped I am show and how after everything I am still on your sides show/PD and rest of team. I don't think I ever once called ya'll "trolls" and I lost my cool once. The last 4 episodes, let's not do something that makes me have to...to...go She Hulk on y'all. 

I have worke in the A.M (just became Tuesday here) but how am I going to sleep....

• Like 19

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! THE PREVIEW !!......so much richard simmons angst......Aishhhhhhhh....

First of all if Taek is lying (as shown in the preview)... it is quite okay...considering he does not want to tell JH the truth in the same way JH did not tell about him liking DS.... It's some sort of their friend-bro code......KWndDK.gif

I'm not bothered about Taek lying coz' JH can no longer be the mute sheep here....HE NEEDS TO STEP UP HIS GAME...aigoo..palli uri JH...palli bongchu..:crazy:... But, I so richard simmons know that these Reply crew minions are gonna milk that cash cow a.k.a "hubby hunt" till the end....

Hope it does not get draggy as RE'94.....ANDWAEEEEEEEE....

And swear to God ..if they make DS look like a floozy going where ever the "love wind" favors...I'm richard simmons gonna beat the richard simmons outta the Reply guys......hahahahaa.....

And, as for the PREVIEW...itself..... Eommayaaaaaaa........ you are trolling me again aren't ya?e754d4be595226aca683b1a2d3981171.jpg

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

If I were the writer I would be so much crueler than y'all think they are now. Ha! I wouldn't show you guys Junghwan's wish and as he's saying it....POW WELCOME TO 1994 richard simmons *evil cackle* Or better yet. I'd make his wish super angst and he pours out all his feels for Deok Sun and how he wants to be with her and da pain of watching her all this time. Then I'ld tease the audience by doing my camera work thing and it looks like Deok Sun overheard or did she? Then BOM we are in 1994 why is she with Taek? And it seems all that night and the wish didn't happen until flashbacks reveal more hahahahshahahahahahahahahahahaha....You see how hyped I am show and how after everything I am still on your sides show/PD and rest of team. I don't think I ever once called ya'll "trolls" and I lost my cool once. The last 4 episodes, let's not do something that makes me have to...to...go She Hulk on y'all. 

I have worke in the A.M (just became Tuesday here) but how am I going to sleep....

PWAHAHAHAHA..... That's what I think is gonna happen..... JB and Dongsaeng ~ah.. is gonna make that starry wish and BAM!! Enter another doofus... Trash Oppa....Come 1994 ! ...kekekke...

PS:- I really like where you are going with the script...ah..only if you were the Reply-writer....

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, melissala said:

That preview looks more TK/DS biased, which means the episode isn't like that at all.  I would be wary that they will ignore the LT again, but I doubt it if the timeskip is next episode.  I don't like Taek lying.  That means things are going to stay hidden.   I hope they don't mope all episode.  

are we ever get preview that lead JH-DS biased?i dont remember get that kind of preview.LOL. I think timeskip will happen in ep 18. Ep 1 maybe (and i hope) finishing all tangled that happen in their your age in 88-89 especially that love triangle things. Same with you i dont like TK lying, which means everything will going to stay hidden. But maybe it will be an indication of angst too. Someone will explode and makes everything clear and no more things that stay hidden. So everyone move on!!!plot, you are also move on!!!!! I dont know just give me an angst in the end of their youth. dont be draggy no more....

59 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

I wonder what is JH wish?  I hope its not related with DS or anyone..  I want he make a wish for himself..it doesn't matter if he wish to be a fighter pilot or studying abroad but just for himself.. I don't want he wish for his friends happiness ,NO!! i don't want that, enough is enough!  He can't be noble idiocy forever... 3 seconds previews for one and half hours story seems not relevant to me..  So, i don't want make any speculation, TK must have his own reason for lying and JH..... Did he teary because of DS or something else??  Aushhh..  I want friday come to me NOW!!!!!! 

agree with you chingu.. i wish he make a wish for himself, for his future self first. I want him to think about himself first than anybody else. Please be happy junghwanaaaaa...its enough for him to think about everyone happiness, this time i want he wish for his own happiness. aigoo junghwanaaaa. uljimaaaaa.....hiks hiks...his teary eyes...goshhhhh, (the writer really cruel to makes him sad for this long...i want my hero be happy too, is it too much?is it that hard???i hope i really see his happy face in ep18...i will rant everywhere if he still have sad-gloomy face in ep18)

@MrsSoJiSubyour reaction.....great...the best!!!! i already expect that you will have that kind of reaction when see the preview.. (jjang!!!!)

• Like 7

lol @MrsSoJiSub I think you have sort of given up on the preview that is been shown ? haha nice comments you have for the preview XD.. Tsk Tsk think we are getting used to this kind of troll cuts. I just hope they pali pali move on the next scene for triangle love.. please don't hang there anymore this is getting tired. I hope to see something new.. JH, TK and DS needs to plan for their future.. No more child play anymore.

JH wishes? to wish DS and TK stay happily ever after.. and I agree he need to have some wishes for himself particularly for his future.

Sometimes I wish TK will stop crying for a moment and stay strong.. because he is a namja ( Man) oh well he is an emotional guy.. as for JH I hope to see him teared for one more time because I only saw him teared once for his brother. It is indeed irony..

Edit: @MrsSoJiSub oops sry I guess I misunderstood you having been so hyped , I thought you were demoralised.. lol glad to see that you are optimistic ! (Y)

Our poor baby JH, quickly come to us, we will give you a group hug!! pali pali!!

t5E9PGm.gif

cr:DC

• Like 16

Think about it back, how can we camp here almost everday and make a discussion even though reply 1988 having a one week break and we need to wait for two freaking weeks for episode 17..wahh.. I still remember we just calebrate 200 pages on 29/12/2015 and now we already reach out 256 only in couple days..We did it guys... 

I m so proud of us... 

wu8ph.gif

Another 3 days and few hours to go for episode 17, and we are so near with the ending now.. Let's wish the best for uri DS and JH.. 

Let's have a group hugs...

wuad5.gif

• Like 20

1 hour ago, snowy21 said:

lol @MrsSoJiSub I think you have sort of given up on the preview that is been shown ? haha nice comments you have for the preview XD.. Tsk Tsk think we are getting used to this kind of troll cuts. I just hope they pali pali move on the next scene for triangle love.. please don't hang there anymore this is getting tired. I hope to see something new.. JH, TK and DS needs to plan for their future.. No more child play anymore.

JH wishes? to wish DS and TK stay happily ever after.. and I agree he need to have some wishes for himself particularly for his future.

Sometimes I wish TK will stop crying for a moment and stay strong.. because he is a namja ( Man) oh well he is an emotional guy.. as for JH I hope to see him teared for one more time because I only saw him teared once for his brother. It is indeed irony..

I been given up on the preview looong ago. Things never go how I imagine LOL. Right now I have wrapped myself in a happy bubble of rainbows, lucky charms, pots of gold, Care Bears, and liquor and candy :D I am just smiling as I read and try not to let y'all and your reality (why are y'all so real :tears:) kill my vibe of It's all good in the hood :)

But then I fear I'm being an idiot who's ignoring the on coming Korean truck of death smiling and walking on like a fool then come Friday the writers will crush my soul leaving me huddled in fetal position rocking and cradling myself wondering why I allow them to do this to me time and time again as I stare at the black screen of my laptop because yes the episode has really ended and we are still where we were since episode 10!! *takes a deep breath cause that was one long run on sentence*

But then there's always Saturday :D. The sun shall shine tomorrow!  A new episode a new chance. (omg. I just realized I'm Riley from 'Girl Meets World' yes I am an adult that still watches Disney shows :P)

• Like 13

@MrsSoJiSub it will be great if you are the script writer btw, i always laughed every time read your scenario.. it must be great and crueler too btw, and i like you are so optimistic from your comment,,,yeah same with you i love the preview too.. I waited for too long to see this preview so i am thankful with everything they give to me in preview.. its better waiting with preview now...3 more days!!!!!

11 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

Think about it back, how can we camp here almost everday and make a discussion even though reply 1988 having a one week break and we need to wait for two freaking weeks for episode 17..wahh.. I still remember we just calebrate 200 pages on 29/12/2015 and now we already reach out 256 only in couple days..We did it guys... 

I m so proud of us... 

Another 3 days and few hours to go for episode 17, and we are so near with the ending now.. Let's wish the best for uri DS and JH.. 

Let's have a group hugs..

naduuuu...i am proud of you too guys...yeah lets have a group hugs..

Friday...i am ready to face you...3 more days to waiting

@papulichan you know chingu..i love you call JH as bongchu...bongchu yaaa, ppali ppali step up your game.... btw, because of i often see sarang gifs on your post, nowaday i realize that sarang looks like DS, her short hair always remind me of DS. hehehehehe

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

t5E9PGm.gif

cr:DC

All I see in this gif.....THOSE LIPS, so kissable he needs to put them to use it would end the misery in those eyes & DS she won't refuse she'll prob just freeze, that's a yes to keep going I'll say! I'm not even going to expect a kissing scene between them this week sigh........:(

*off to re-watch my fav episodes!

• Like 13

wow that preview. it just made my curiousity and impatience for friday to arrive EVEN WORSE! sigh i cant WAIT! i hope this preview was just messing with us and they actually start getting deeper into the DSxJH love line. JH looked so sad and idk if it's just me but DS looked like she was disappointed when her friend said that he considers her a "pushover" or something like that. is it possible that she acutally did have a little feelings for taek without knowing? 

this is super weird too but i like how DS wears the same outfits she wears in other episodes or something. idk it was kinda cute bc in other dramas i feel like the girl wears one outfit and you never see it again. i like how in reply 1988 it's like legit & something viewers can relate to, not like love at first sight, a hero saving a girl and he's like a rich boy and she's poor. reply 1988 is just SOOOOOO alkjsdlfaksj greAT!! 

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

All I see in this gif.....THOSE LIPS, so kissable he needs to put them to use it would end the misery in those eyes & DS she won't refuse she'll prob just freeze, that's a yes to keep going I'll say! I'm not even going to expect a kissing scene between them this week sigh........:(

*off to re-watch my fav episodes!

You are so right chingu-yah~ those kissable lips just to great to be wasted.. Even though I m still with #teamnoexpectation but......  Can we get at least 0.00002% chance for that??  Kekekekke

• Like 11

If I'm not wrong a news stated that there will be a time jump in episode 17? well it's not actually a real time jump but probably just some flashforwards (if that's even a word) or flashbacks coming. I'd like to see the progress of all the casts' occupation in the future through those flashforwaards. Plus, a news confirmed that LMY and KJH will appear in the next three episodes, so we can expect some future scenes.

I'm inspired by the posts that wishes JH to make a wish for HIMSELF and not for other people, I guess I will feel very happy if uri JH wishes something good for himself and tadaaa his wish really do come true in the future.

Since being a second child in the family most of the time makes her think for other people first before herself, I'd also love uri SY to make a wish for herself and think about herself more instead of others, like what DR said during the stair consultation scene; it's not about who likes you, it's about who you like.

As the title of the next episode is "Life is an irony Part 2", I wonder what the biggest irony will be in the episode, and from the preview (that 40s preview which somehow can't really be trusted), I'd say it's something about the casts' wishes that can't just be granted. You know how life is just unfair for everybody, which actually makes it fair for everyone if you think about it. Maybe wishing for the stars won't always come true, contrary to what JB hyung said in the preview, and that would probably be the most straightforward irony of life in the episode (just maybe).

• Like 13

Hello everyone!! The shipper's thread is more fun hehe I couldn't help but join for the last two week's chaos!

I have been silently reading on this and the main thread.. I prefer being here, more positivity towards my OTP and I don't have to think (and re-think..) before posting something :sweatingbullets: It's not that I don't like Taek (I started watching because of Park Bo Gum..)

24 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Just a thought that if Taek says he didnt see it, isn't that itself a give away that he saw the photo hahahaa

I know! That's what I thought.. how can he say he didn't.. what did he not see? It was more like a silent acknowledgement from Taek. I'm surprised that Jung Hwan asked about it though

• Like 10