[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

LMAOO that choice for JH/DS couple names are too funny!! My favorite remains "Gae-ddeok" couple but apparently it's not appropriate, lmao

I hope we get a preview before friday. TvN is saving the best for last, and I can feel the excitement already. Muhahaa

Those BTS is so funny. The way Junyeol casually called Miran "noona" amused me. Then again, their age difference is only 10 years anyway. I guess he called Kim Sung Kyun "hyung" as well? :D since they only have 5-year difference

Oh and btw, I heard Byun Yo Han sending food trucks to the Reply 1988 set as a support for Lee Dong Hwi and Ryu junyeol, if he really did, omg it was beyond sweet!! 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Vannyah M said:

Ost`s for R88 are pure gem definitely better then those for previous serials coz i love them all.

Xzquc5.gif (me talking with my laptop while reading your com)

Picture hint will probably be like hint for husband in 94 when they showed the groom from behind and it seemed that he is not Trash. Well we`ll know that for sure on ep 20 hope so.

@junghwanxdeoksunforevvs i love this song ,probably i will not watch original mv anymore:D

How I wish I could be that dolly. He's so perfect. I imagine that sometime in the future he forced our cold pit bull marshmallow and ray of sunshine Deoksun to play dolly dress up with him and Noeul. I imagine married Junghwan did a lot of richard simmons he thought he never would have to (he once almost chocked to death partaking in the food face stuff sheniagians and swore never again LOL) 

• Like 4

On 12/31/2015 at 10:43 AM, wizengamot said:

@megggaaannnncccc you mean this is your first time watching a Reply series or your first time in soompi? or both? Don't worry just post your question to the thread and everyone will be eager to answer you. If it happens that we haven;t answered yet, it maybe because some have not logged in or currently sleeping, since we have different time lines :D anyway, welcome to the thread!!! 

wuaaaa!!! i thought that mom mi ran pic was photoshopped well because i never imagined her having a pictorial like that. hahahaha!!! JH hot omoni and hot yeojachingu!!! wahaha!!! 

i think without the permed hair, the 3 ahjummas look young. Remember R97 Yoon Jae's hyung, TaeWoong. He and mom Ilhwa (R97 Shiwon's mom and DS mom) was paired as lovers in another drama. (the first time i saw mom mi ran was in a movie and she was almost like the mom mi ran here in R88. That movie was hot blooded youth/hot young bloods)

@junghwanxdeoksunforevvs yes, both JH and future husband scowled when DS and future DS dance wheread TK smiled. 

it's in this page. http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/378993-jung-hwan-x-deok-sun-couple/?page=207

oh this is my first time on this forum. it's so cute, i love it! i watched the other reply series and they were great. i'm horrible at connecting little hints and picking up on things LOL so i come here to ease my curiousity. dang you guys are legit, i love it so much.

• Like 5

hey friends ^_^ been silently reading for awhile

i wrote a fanfic for deoksun/junghwan, because their romance was so good i was distracted during finals week, haha.

also i couldn't find that many out there, so i thought i'd contribute. please check it out :)

title: neighborhood watch

summary: More or less, they had all had their suspicions about Deoksun and Junghwan.

http://andbackspace.tumblr.com/post/136644355894/neighborhood-watch-12

• Like 12

Guest nchoerunnisa

@kiklaminHo Oh yeah, that part made me sad too. I'm grateful that my parents always treat their children equally just like you do. I think BR has changed a lot. She's nicer to her parents now. I enjoyed her interaction with her parents and siblings in the last episodes. So I officially forgive and forget what happened in the past and let BR enters my white-list. If I had never seen her yelling at her parents that way, she'd have entered it since a long time a go because actually I always like tough girl character like BR.

@leekyuphii Ahhh... About that "neutral" long post. You should read her previous post chingu. She posted her analysis about DS-DR conversation in Episode.. I forgot... the one when DS asked DR why no one likes her. That's even harder to understand. But she's so sure and confident (she keep saying "Do you get it?" "Don't anyone see that?" as if she were explaining the most obvious thing in the world) and her analysis is so rich and detailed while the only argument I have is "I just can't see it" (*goat sound*).

However I sincerely admit that her two lasts post have some points though I don't agree with all of them. I can guarantee that I'm not PGB biased (I didn't even now him before) and I don't find TK is appealing in the earlier episodes (blame JH for stealing my attention) but I did notice TK's vague signs that she's talking about. But I tried to forget it for a while since I was afraid that I was over-analyzing things and just let the show told the story itself. I'm suck at noticing the clues or props, but I think I'm quite observant when it comes to characters expression.

I enjoyed reading her analysis about camera trick though I don't 100% believe what she's saying since there's no way to prove it unless the production team explain it themselves. I, myself, always feel that there's something more in the way they shot the scenes. I'm not sure how to explain myself here :D. But the most obvious thing I feel is that it's so beautiful, detailed, and carefully chosen. Probably anyone here happen to know about cinematography and can explain it better than I do.

I have no problem with her posts in general. Whether those posts are biased or not, TK oriented or JH oriented, I can accept them just fine.

My only problem was when she called someones "obnoxious minions" and "vapid shippers". I wasn't sure to whom she directed them... but no matter who they were... I'm not okay with that. She could write a long post pampering and praising JH and still... I won't hit the like button if she ended it with calling anyone as "obnoxious minions" or "vapid shippers"... even if she meant it to TK/DS shippers. I was so sick to see some fellas defended her. If she hadn't ended her post with that "joke" probably, like them all, I'd have tried to be positive thinking towards her posts. That probably she didn't mean her post to be condescending. But yeah... whatever... just forget it...
-----------

Wohooo... I see everyone is on fire now waiting for the new episodes... I love this positive vibe.

I still on team #noexpectation though probably it's just a self defense mechanism :D. It's just that... I feel like I can enjoy the show more when I watch it with no expectation.

And btw... I showed one of JH scene to my Mom a couple days ago, and I asked her "Mom, what do you think about this guy? Do you think he's ugly?"... My mom: "No... he's handsome"

Uuu yeah... My Mom sure has a nice taste... :wub:

10 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

How I wish I could be that dolly. He's so perfect. I imagine that sometime in the future he forced our cold pit bull marshmallow and ray of sunshine Deoksun to play dolly dress up with him and Noeul. I imagine married Junghwan did a lot of richard simmons he thought he never would have to (he once almost chocked to death partaking in the food face stuff sheniagians and swore never again LOL) 

OMG I choked with laughter your imagination is one of a kind:joy: Actually i can imagine married JH doing tons of crazy stupid things for his wife and hyeong. JB is really cute and funny i understand why you want to be that doll.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Nurul Choerunnisa said:

@kiklaminHo Oh yeah, that part made me sad too. I'm grateful that my parents always treat their children equally just like you do. I think BR has changed a lot. She's nicer to her parents now. I enjoyed her interaction with her parents and siblings in the last episodes. So I officially forgive and forget what happened in the past and let BR enters my white-list. If I had never seen her yelling at her parents that way, she'd have entered it since a long time a go because actually I always like tough girl character like BR.

@leekyuphii Ahhh... About that "neutral" long post. You should read her previous post chingu. She posted her analysis about DS-DR conversation in Episode.. I forgot... the one when DS asked DR why no one likes her. That's even harder to understand. But she's so sure and confident (she keep saying "Do you get it?" "Don't anyone see that?" as if she were explaining the most obvious thing in the world) and her analysis is so rich and detailed while the only argument I have is "I just can't see it" (*goat sound*).

However I sincerely admit that her two lasts post have some points though I don't agree with all of them. I can guarantee that I'm not PGB biased (I didn't even now him before) and I don't find TK is appealing in the earlier episodes (blame JH for stealing my attention) but I did notice TK's vague signs that she's talking about. But I tried to forget it for a while since I was afraid that I was over-analyzing things and just let the show told the story itself. I'm suck at noticing the clues or props, but I think I'm quite observant when it comes to characters expression.

I enjoyed reading her analysis about camera trick though I don't 100% believe what she's saying since there's no way to prove it unless the production team explain it themselves. I, myself, always feel that there's something more in the way they shot the scenes. I'm not sure how to explain myself here :D. But the most obvious thing I feel is that it's so beautiful, detailed, and carefully chosen. Probably anyone here happen to know about cinematography and can explain it better than I do.

I have no problem with her posts in general. Whether those posts are biased or not, TK oriented or JH oriented, I can accept them just fine.

My only problem was when she called someones "obnoxious minions" and "vapid shippers". I wasn't sure to whom she directed them... but no matter who they were... I'm not okay with that. She could write a long post pampering and praising JH and still... I won't hit the like button if she ended it with calling anyone as "obnoxious minions" or "vapid shippers"... even if she meant it to TK/DS shippers. I was so sick to see some fellas defended her. If she hadn't ended her post with that "joke" probably, like them all, I'd have tried to be positive thinking towards her posts. That probably she didn't mean her post to be condescending. But yeah... whatever... just forget it...
-----------

Wohooo... I see everyone is on fire now waiting for the new episodes... I love this positive vibe.

I still on team #noexpectation though probably it's just a self defense mechanism :D. It's just that... I feel like I can enjoy the show more when I watch it with no expectation.

And btw... I showed one of JH scene to my Mom a couple days ago, and I asked her "Mom, what do you think about this guy? Do you think he's ugly?"... My mom: "No... he's handsome"

Uuu yeah... My Mom sure has a nice taste... :wub:

Those scenes with BR not geting along with her dad and with DS being the middle child killed me, I`m not middle child I`m oldest but I dont get along that well with my dad coz he is always on my brothers side so yeah i cried like baby on those scenes. BR has changed a lot i like her character.

Highlighted parts> Blue one: HAHAHAHAAHAHA you nailed it whit that goat sound. Purple/violet (which ever this color is) My grandma came to see me while i was watching r88 JH was on screen and her reaction was hilarious she was like `` ooooooh he is fine, wish i was younger``

• Like 9

Babe is going PLACES at this RATE!!!! Hopefully these have not been posted. Can we all give him a big shout out heheh :P

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/04/ryu-jun-yeol-and-twice-voted-as-2016s-top-rising-stars/

Cr. Soompi news

OMG, he looks so HOTT dress like that!!! drooling!

Cr. eyesonryu YT channel

ARGH waiting for FRIDAY....................

Cat-is-waiting-for-Friday.jpg

• Like 15

10 hours ago, junghwanxdeoksunforevvs said:

I wanted to point out some parallelism. I'm not sure if this has been pointed out before but 

In reply 1997 : yoon Jae wanted to be a Pilot. i repeat PILOT 

In reply 1988: what does our handsome slyly kind fuzzball junghwan want to be? A fighter PILOT I repeat PILOT 

Oh my gah mind= blown 

* a littl bit of seo in guk (aka yoonjae) as he is second bae after all. Obvs junghwan comes first 

tumblr_mbuirf2xSp1qehk91o1_500.gif

I also recognized another parallelism between YoonJae and uri JungHwannie..

Remember in 97 Hak-Chan is an adult movie supplier and Si Won thought Sung Jae was Hak-Chan numer one loyal customer? While actually YoonJae was the "animal" hahaha

And here we know that DrongRyong is the supplier (at least he's the one who always dragging his friend to watch the x-rated), and we do know so well who the "animal" is (yes, no other than our dog)..

sorry if it doesn't make sense guys, I just can't help to not talking about him

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, alleverything said:

PREVIEW PREVIEW PREVIEW

argghh why today is only tuesday??? Friday is too far away.

On the bright side, the preview filled with the three of them, so the focus will be them. Right? Right?

edit : are they trolling again with putting DS and Taek looking sad while lying down right after each other, especially with pink foreground on TK's scene? LOL they made it look like OTP's bed scene. As if :phew:

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, alleverything said:

PREVIEW PREVIEW PREVIEW

I swore when I saw THIS!!!!!! ofc out of excitment for someone who rarely swears AND MY HEART IS RACING!!!!

Argh.......not to be so greedy but I think SW/Bora are good we need to focus on the 3 whos hearts are still hanging on a thread!!!! omg is that my boo with watery eyes and I thought mr. tough here wouldn't cry over DS :( is it JUST me or was that preview SUPER SHORT ON PURPOSE!!!!!

• Like 12

Could someone translate this? I don't think it's the official text preview? But it was the caption for the preview

17화. 인생이란 아이러니 - Ⅱ

별똥별 떨어지는 어느 날. 소중한 사람과 함께 소원을 비는 골목길 사람들. 
그들이 이루고 싶은 소원은?

택의 고백 불발 이후 처음으로 마주하게 된 정환과 택. 
둘 사이엔 어색한 기운이 감도는데...

• Like 2

preview rough translation!!

jh: did u by chance open my wallet

tk: no i didnt

wjh: choi taek (something about baduk and being a hogu lol)

ds: what

jb: dongsaeng ah if you wish on a falling star it will come tru (or 'dongsaeng ah if you wish on a falling star whatever u wish for will come tru)

sw: noona do you need (or want?) a wish

jh: my wish is..

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, alleverything said:

Could someone translate this? I don't think it's the official text preview? But it was the caption for the preview

17화. 인생이란 아이러니 - Ⅱ

별똥별 떨어지는 어느 날. 소중한 사람과 함께 소원을 비는 골목길 사람들. 
그들이 이루고 싶은 소원은?

택의 고백 불발 이후 처음으로 마주하게 된 정환과 택. 
둘 사이엔 어색한 기운이 감도는데...

blue posted a translation on the main thread! it should be on the latest page if u look

• Like 5

From the main thread, thanks to @blue_angel_1004

Text Preview for Episode 17: Irony of Life - Part II

On a day when there is a meteor shower, the neighborhood people make a wish together upon the shooting star. 

What are their wishes?

For the first time since Taek's confession plan fell through, Junghwan and Taek meet face to face. 

Awkwardness looms in the air between them..

• Like 17

40 minutes ago, alleverything said:

PREVIEW PREVIEW PREVIEW

AAACK I'M GOING CRAZY WITH THISS. DID I JUST SEE TK LYING TO JH ABOUT NOT OPENING THE WALLET. GOSH WHAT IS JH'S WISH? WISHING FOR SY'S HAPPINESS? 

FRIDAAAAY WHERE ARE YOUUU

*EDIT: Did Jahyun say something about TK being as crazy (as a fool) with SY as he is with baduk?

Edited by namunamuyeppeo
  • Like 7

And how am i supposed to wait till friday????????? So the things i heard  JH asked TK did he open his wallet and he said that he didnt. Ja Hyun said to DS that TK protects something (not sure what and not sure did she really said 보호로)

• Like 3

finally the preview goshhhhh

so, guys, i think when junghwan asked taek about the wallet, he already knows that Taek opened it? he just wants to make sure.. i guess... BUT BOO, then episode 17 is to reveal whether deoksun likes whoever likes her? meh, ok.

• Like 4