[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Those writers again with that we still have not deciided who`s husband<_< Do they really think that someone will fall for that AGAIN 3rd time... No freakin way. Except if someone is really dumb.

There is still possibility of getting time jump in ep 17. In first Reply sequel time jump (the big one) happened at the end of ep 12 and then again they showed that same scene in the begining of ep 13 ((4 episodes before the ending) I dont know abot the 2nd sequel) and here we have last 4 ep. But in comparasion with those these are 3 times longer, there is 7( not sooo long ) hours to solve everthing nicely.

• Like 1

@grcevln I would love to if they extend 1 or 2 episodes (I will get more Junghwan which is never bad) but since we know that is quite difficult since the upcoming drama already released the teaser and press conference, etc. I think they will be able to resolve and settle everything in remaining episodes. 

I dont know what exactly their purpose to throw that news. Probably only red herring and faux clues or some mediaplays? ahaha when it comes to reply 1988 I dont think they need to media play since it's already famous af. But if they decided to make the husband anyone else beside JH, everything will not makes any sense. This is probably one of the question I will throw at writer if the husband isnt JH:

When TK dropped the bomb at eps 10, why the camera focus on JH reaction and even they played sad song as if that is something tragic happened? if TK were the husband should they at least keep it neutral. why would they go as far as play sad song. Why bother to look for a sad BGM, isnt the reason they play those sad music only for us to relate to JH's feeling at that times?   

what do you guys think? do you also have things to question writer if they make non sense twist?

• Like 8

13 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

you are not alone chingu-yah~, i dreamed about him and DS every night..you can call me beast or pervy because my curiosity on how his kissing skill's getting bigger every days..hahahha

and it's was me who posting the video at main thread before..

tumblr_nydytjtnOV1uiqzaro1_500.gif

JH and SW together running behind DS..

tumblr_nydyyroV041uiqzaro1_500.gif

TAEK at the front beside DS, JH faces seems worried.. (focus on JH faces)

tumblr_nydz241egd1uiqzaro1_500.gif

TAEK now at the back ..

tumblr_nydz6fvMhm1uiqzaro1_500.gif

JH and DS both running together at last , with big smile at their faces..  

Thanks so much for the gifs bae <3

Assuming the clue video about the casts running is true, I noticed that SW is also running ahead of JH and TK right after they ran side by side. After SW ran in front, then JH's running beside DS happily.

So, I think SW is gonna be the catalyst of how JH and DS is gonna end up together, in other words, he may become the bridge to unite DS and JH in the future, maybe, just maybe, when they graduate from the uni, just a thought guys.

If this happens, maybe JH and DS are gonna grow apart from one another? There are pros and cons to that and if that happens, surely viewers are gonna go crazy over whether JH is really gonna end up with DS or not, and then SW comes as the savior and JHXDS live happily ever after

• Like 9

4 hours ago, honeywell said:

I don't know if it was the same for R1997 but PD Shin and the writer said the same thing for R1994.  They wanted to make the viewers believe that they have a say but really they don't.   Probably just trying to secure the 20% rating. After the finale, they both stated that it was always Trash from the very beginning.   Only reason they would have considered changing earlier on was if there was backlash of Trash being like a brother to Na Jung, but there wasn't.   That's why they were happy with Jung Woo because he did such a good job in his portrayal.  

I remember this an was going to mention bull on the article about yet deciding just as I call bull when KJH says he doesn't know who the husband is and just plays "husband". It media play and like you said, to keep the audience rolling in and believing "it ain't over till it's over" they'll never tell any of us anything until articles start pouring out like a week after the finale. I'm more concerned with successfully wrapping everything up than with who the husband is.

@wizengamot I love your posts. I'm been trying to convince another person of the difference in her anger at Sunwoo and Jungjwan. Your pictures did what my words and video evidence (I felts like a defense lawyer could not) could not: let her freaking see, see the difference and lack distance or cursing and no anger anger I had been telling her about. Thanks for that.

Man this thread moves fast. Gone a few hours and so much reading to do :). We're going to blow up once the finale airs LOL. 

• Like 9

@carolinedl any repost with RJY is always welcome kekeke

I'm re watching ep 16, and because I love this two scenes I'm going to put it here hehe. These scenes give me feels, even though they were at two different places. RJY is really good with his expressions, geuchi? 

2049192579_463499c1_Download_2015_12_27_

@Eichhoerchen There will not be only 1 but probably thousands of questions Shin and Lee will need to answer if the husband isn't Kim Jung-hwan :sweatingbullets: 

@wizengamot I agree about her confused faces. She had a hunch... it got stronger each time, and by the time she received the gloves, I think she was almost pegpuro confirmed. But she refused to think deeper about it. She just let the thoughts go every time.

• Like 15

I remember Reply 1994 gives more screentime to Chilbong in the last episodes and basically reduced Oppaya's screentime when he's supposedly the endgame/husband. While in R88, I realized that Taek was given more screentime in the halfway through the drama. Hopefully this will mean more screentime for RJY/Junghwan in latter half of the drama, since he was practically invisible already these past few eps.. haha.

oh, and I realized that some of you are not a fan of Oppaya/Najung pairing, but if you can, would you please just dont talk about it instead of stating your in-depth analysis to why you dislike that pairing and saying it's incestuous or something.. I was reading that particular post in here (forgot which page) and I was a bit uncomfortable because I love the pairing with all my heart. And I gotta say Oppaya has done all things that made me swoon and not thinking it's incest or something.. He loves Najung as a woman, and she loves him as a man. They end up married. That's it. just move on (sorry, I've got to say my say in it) And this is Junghwan/DS page.. So maybe just dont talk too details about that previous couple that you dont like.. It's okay to have different opinions, but we try not to bait hatred around here., you can just say "I dont like Trash/Najung" and leave it at that. I mean.. why talk too much about stuff you dont like? Haha, instead, we're focusing on what makes us invested in Junghwan/DS anyway.. thank you!

• Like 15

Guest wizengamot

Confused faces Compilation (Deok Sun Version)

i'd really like to make a post of our ladyship here :) 

What make me start this is when i was rewatching ep 10 ...

You only ask this kind of question (even if you have not asked or confirmed it to the person) when you have this hunch that he likes you. If DS really thinks that JH doesn't like her then why would she ask something like this even before the confirmation?

Reply%201988%2010_885885_zpstk30gdos.jpg

It is because even before MO and Ja Hyun pointed out that JH might like her, she's kind of having a hunch. a gut feeling that he may have feelings for her.

look at all her confused faces. Even without words. I'm sure she must be wondering why. Her head's not empty after all.

pixlr_20151231001638351_zpsk2weaxvq.jpg

1. EP 4 BUS SCENE

2. EP 5. UMBRELLA SCENE

3. EP 7 CALLING JH TO COME TO MCDO

4. EP 7 GOING HOME 

5. EP 7 STAIR SCENE

6. EP 7 THE PINK GLOVES

pixlr_20151231001948670_zpsj10lgitc.jpg

7. EP 9 AFTER  THE "CHALJARA"

8. EP 9 JH TAKING A PEEK OF DS FROM HIS WINDOW

9. EP 9 WHEN JH INSIST ON GOING TO MBC WITH JUST THE TWO OF THEM

10. EP 9 WHEN JH WANTED TO HAVE THEIR PHOTO TAKEN

11. EP 9 WHEN JH PULLED HER CLOSER

12. EP 10 WHEN JH PERSONALLY COMES TO DS HOUSE (WHICH HE OR THE OTHER SQUAD MEMBERS RARELY DO) TO DISCUSS SOMETHING WITH HER.

Also, the way DS ask/do the "should i go to the blind date?" confirmation reminds me of R97 Yoon Jae's confirmation, minus the kiss (sadly). 

Guest wizengamot
14 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

@carolinedl any repost with RJY is always welcome kekeke

I'm re watching ep 16, and because I love this two scenes I'm going to put it here hehe. These scenes give me feels, even though they were at two different places. RJY is really good with his expressions, geuchi? 

2049192579_463499c1_Download_2015_12_27_

@Eichhoerchen There will not be only 1 but probably thousands of questions Shin and Lee will need to answer if the husband isn't Kim Jung-hwan :sweatingbullets: 

BUS COUPLE.

PINK COUPLE.

CHALJARA COUPLE.

WINDOW COUPLE (?)

Guys, I would like to post some random scene of DR in episode 15 and 16.. Hahhaha

This guy is so funny.. 

wkk11.gif

wkjlt.gif 

Adorable junghwan.. *.. Kyaaa... Why are you so cute*

wkl6p.gif 

wklfj.gif

How can this guy looks so hot even he was watching a TV.. His gaze killing me.. *i cant edit it to a bigger size because I m using mobile phone*

wklq9.gif

• Like 15

24 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

Reply%201988%2010_885885_zpstk30gdos.jpg

It is because even before MO and Ja Hyun pointed out that JH might like her, she's kind of having a hunch. a gut feeling that he may have feelings for her.

l

This is the exact sentiment that widely demarcates DS's crush over SW and her budding liking towards JH....She, blindly accepted her friends' conjecture about "SW liking her"...whereas here, she questioned the inevitable consequence of "what if JH likes her too"....So, she does have a slight hunch... Contradictory , to what many think about DS being "dense"...SHE IS NOT ! ! She has her own set of insecurities like every teen in the world has at that age. I think , if JH would have been a little more approachable , DS would have confessed.... And, it was getting there...BUT, then the whole mother richard simmons "pink shirt" incident happened ...images.jpg

.and DS took a few steps back with the skepticism /fear being once again rejected..... And, once again she ask the same ol' question to DR..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTrMFjdK931RdkV_UofTj........

Thus, IMO...DS really has budding feelings for JH....and now it is up to JH to work things out...

• Like 8

Anyway guys, do you know when we will hear JH narrating at the end of episode like in eps, 4? I love his voice and mostly he always talk in short line so I will be thrilled if I could hear his voice in longer time. Cant we have nice things, pretty please??

Sorry, if this out of topic. I also obsessed with RJY these day and coz almost all his work are movies which take longer time to subs (the perk of international fans), I couldnt enjoy any of his acting. Do you guy have any information, if there is any subs for his latest hit "socialphobia"?

• Like 7

5 hours ago, honeywell said:

Wow.  Never noticed this before. 

Screenshot_2015_12_30_03_30_39.pngScreenshot_2015_12_30_03_34_36.png

And the board game, there are 3 colors, red, green and yellow, TK is red right? Once in an episode, I saw the green one were on down position. If I'm not mistaken, it was when JH was feeling down.

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot
7 minutes ago, papulichan said:

This is the exact sentiment that widely demarcates DS's crush over SW and her budding liking towards JH....She, blindly accepted her friends' conjecture about "SW liking her"...whereas here, she questioned the inevitable consequence of "what if JH likes her too"....So, she does have a slight hunch... Contradictory , to what many think about DS being "dense"...SHE IS NOT ! ! She has her own set of insecurities like every teen in the world has at that age. I think , if JH would have been a little more approachable , DS would have confessed.... And, it was getting there...BUT, then the whole mother richard simmons "pink shirt" incident happened ...images.jpg

.and DS took a few steps back with the skepticism /fear being once again rejected..... And, once again she ask the same ol' question to DR..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTrMFjdK931RdkV_UofTj........

Thus, IMO...DS really has budding feelings for JH....and now it is up to JH to work things out...

well said chingu!!! of course we can't let people make our ladyship "dense", "likes back whoever likes her first", "swayed by her friends". we need to defend her honor.

after all, she is the one, uri Jung Hwan had chosen. and we as their shippers not only loves JH but also DS.

7 minutes ago, Eichhoerchen said:

Anyway guys, do you know when we will hear JH narrating at the end of episode like in eps, 4? I love his voice and mostly he always talk in short line so I will be thrilled if I could hear his voice in longer time. Cant we have nice things, pretty please??

Sorry, if this out of topic. I also obsessed with RJY these day and coz almost all his work are movies which take longer time to subs (the perk of international fans), I couldnt enjoy any of his acting. Do you guy have any information, if there is any subs for his latest hit "socialphobia"?

the JH lines/voice compilation should really be made into reality. I really wanted to watch that. I just can't find the link. I'm also waiting for One Way Trip/Glory Day -_-

I think it will be BR who sets DS straight.  DS can't see how much JH and Taek like her because she doesn't love herself.  She doesn't see the good qualities that she has that others sees and that's why she can't recognize how the two boys feel about her.  Once DS start loving herself, it will be an awakening for her.  This is why I don't see DS and JH getting together yet.  She's not ready.  She needs to love herself before she starts loving someone.

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

Guys, I would like to post some random scene of DR in episode 15 and 16.. Hahhaha

This guy is so funny.. 

-

-

-

-

wklfj.gif

How can this guy looks so hot even he was watching a TV.. His gaze killing me.. *i cant edit it to a bigger size because I m using mobile phone*

wklq9.gif

3542819714_922c2dd4_zps19jhbgbd.gif

@einYoshiChan Imja, you made a special post about Dong-ryeongnyong only to end it with Ryu Jun-yeol again? haha this girl and her thirst for that boy aigoo :P

• Like 5

8 hours ago, fictionista said:

I so love that we're all playing detectives now. :D Kudos to those of you who spotted the SW-DR sign exchange.

Also, another person may know of the JH-DS thing other than the 2 boys. No Eul anyone? He is the only one who knows about the pink gloves and even cryptically mutters 'This hyung must have gone crazy' as an after thought in ep 7 after he hands over the gift to DS. I think he has caught on, to a certain extent. I noticed he looks at DS-JH in a weird way in ep 15 during the kimchi fried rice scene at JH's place. Just a split second of suspicion shows up on his face as he observes the awkward air between the two. 

vlcsnap-2015-12-30-14h23m15s456_zpsjyg9l

vlcsnap-2015-12-30-14h29m45s933_zpsg7xfv

Of course, in this scene the focus is more on how No Eul observes Sun Woo pouring water into a glass specifically for Bo Ra.

I been suspect Noeul knows something is up with his sister and two specific boys in the neighborhood. So many times he's "caught" the two not acting themselves where it concerns the two. He and my Bong caught Sunwoo and Bora middate. He also caught her going out in the freezing cold in the dead of winter. He has caught Deok Sun dressing nicely in hopes of meeting Junghwan )when her stockings were ripped and most recently his birthday celebration), he asks her why she got him a gift and he had a look when she asked for said money from appa at breakfast to buy said gift. He hasn't pieces it as far as to think dating (he'll be so shocked and smug when he pieces it all together) but get knows something is up. If he and Dong Ryeing would hold s pow wow I bet they could solve it together.

i said it on the main thread and I think it needs repeating here: could you guys please please please but filming pictures and other spoilers under a spoiler tag (just hit the eye, I learned that last night :D). I will combust if any part of the last 4 eps especially the big husband reveal (I don't care if I know) and anticipated kiss is revealed ahead of time. I avoid soompi like death is it if I haven't watched the raw episode first. Y'all can spazz freely the day of airing (I avoid R88 things till I seen it) but please please before then, spoiler cuts. Thank you guys in advance. 

• Like 8