[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

ANNYEONGHASEYOOOO YEOROBUUUUN :bawling:

OMOOO OMONAAAAA
I'm not sure where to start..
But first of all, I'd like to introduce myself.. I'm an avid fan of JunYeol and Gaeddeok Couple (or YeolRi now to be precise)
I've just started posting in soompi since last week and poor thing that I couldn't get to spazz as much as I want about YeolRi anywhere (other than twitter) since this thread was closed at that time :")

So glad that it finally re-opened!!!!
Please do let me to swim around in this shipper paradise :'D

Nice to meet you all!!!

• Like 16

The satisfactory smile from Junyeol after holding Hyeri hands.

1136f1f.gif

When he failed to realize the curtain is see through and immediately move to her side when the curtain went down.

1273edd.gif

Credit: To the people who made these gifs

• Like 22

1 hour ago, Eichhoernchen said:

I found the pic of that, muehehehehe

they sit together in one table!! they are so close in real life

Yes...that one. I need to replay that part repeatedly because Lee seyoung and Lee minji are having the same hairstyle. But after few times checking iam sure it was Hyeri because her tall manager was sitting in front of her (we can see his back) and then I think sangchul was in the same table too. And if my eyes correct they both wore grey T-shirt. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Eessttaa said:

Hyeri junyeol moment the most I like is when MC asked who looks different when they first meet..most of em pick hyeri tho..lol and then oppa said he wa waiting bus and seeing hyeri ad picture? Then he  said ah he will meet her soon. And he so shy when they first meet tho asdfghjkl..hyeri asked did he dissapointed? And oppa said, nooo he just nervous bahahahhhhaha God love this. He nervous..And mc said no, because you pretty that's why. And oppa said hyeri prettier than ad with flutter tone dammit.. I can't hear clearly bcoz the MC speaking at same time. But they look shy omg.. I love it when oppa said 'yeoposeo' but in low tone SIGH he really tsundere.. Wanna said it loudly

Can you give me the link or video for this ?

• Like 5

giphy.gif

HAPPY TO BE BACK :w00t:

And really... back less than a day and I already have a lot to back read :w00t:

Anyway so many things happened after this thread was closed, where to start?

The concert was amazing and our couple is perfect :wub:

I'll back read to see what is already shared about the concert first so for now I'll go back to this

giphy.gif    giphy.gif

and this

CbO6mgKUEAECetD.jpg

but I think yeolri started some time ago

giphy.gif

they are so cute and funny together... their catwalk was epic :D

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

last one

giphy.gif

Credit: to the creator or whoever uploaded first

• Like 24