[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

The more I think on these two. The bitter and salty I get. I mean I have let it go and accepted but I swear I hear some song or something and I think of the two and me heart. The strings they a tug. I cannot listen to the song 'Everyday with You' without crying. And I know 'To You' is a squad song but man the line I'll always love yooooooooouuuuuu It makes me think of the Gillette commercial and how "Dong Ryeong" teases "Junghwan" and it's still a fresh wound for him. I can't listen to 'I will always love you' by Whitney Huston. I listened to that so much after ep 18 and when I still had some hope....waeeeee. Sometimes I just randomly think of a moment they share together and it's like "why weren't they endgame???"

All of it was a red herring...then what really kills me is the irony. Oh the irony. Their ship name was the Taeketic (or something) and they ended up being the iceberg while we like the victims of the Titanic were unknowingly in the ship thought unskinable by a large majority. hahahahahahahaha *laughs through her tears*

• Like 20

Guest wizengamot

i'm not even sure if this ship sink lol.

i mean, seeing as how many supporters this ship have and not to mention even Hyeri and RJY, well this ship sail. Both viewers and media (can't get over yonhap lol and even the gillette CF bwahaha, they're not over JH too) knew what couple to recognize bwahahaha

5 minutes ago, minyeonhan said:

@wizengamot whoops! sorry, the one who did hajima scene parody is apparently HOT SHOT not monsta x ahahaha i'm so bad at boygroups thingy hahahahaha this is the link

jha79eoYBzU

can't view the video but is this Hot Shot parody is when the one who played DS is wearing a yellow jacket? hhaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phadungpon said:

Hi!! Chingu

Long time i'm not visit this thread but today i need help from you guys Do you see this video or not ?

when Hyeri knows the boys of Ssangmundong will be kidnapping to Africa i want to know what she said Why she look alarm when (Manager) say name RyuJunYeol can anyone translate this for me ?

Thank You!! :D

Hyeri is really Deoksun, no doubt. The Deoksun Junyeol's mom wants him to bring home. :D

As soon as Ryu Junyeol was mentioned she started screaming. Love it! :wub:

And I wonder who's oppa was she referring when she said "Oppa likes things like this. (not a direct translation)". I hope it's RJY. :wub:

First time to post here. But I've been lurking since page 35. :P

• Like 7

2 hours ago, phadungpon said:

Hi!! Chingu

Long time i'm not visit this thread but today i need help from you guys Do you see this video or not ?

when Hyeri knows the boys of Ssangmundong will be kidnapping to Africa i want to know what she said Why she look alarm when (Manager) say name RyuJunYeol can anyone translate this for me ?

Thank You!!

hyeri-yahhhh hahahahahhaah she screamed as soon as ryu junyeol's name came out even when the woman wasn't done yet thats cute:bawling:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, wizengamot said:

i'm not even sure if this ship sink lol.

i mean, seeing as how many supporters this ship have and not to mention even Hyeri and RJY, well this ship sail. Both viewers and media (can't get over yonhap lol and even the gillette CF bwahaha, they're not over JH too) knew what couple to recognize bwahahaha

How are we suppose to move on from this ship media cant stop showing us the reason we love them :w00t:

• Like 7

Made a new fanfic, if anyone interested reading it, click here. Trying out a new perspective now, inspired by fellow Jung Hwan-Deok Sun shippers. Set in 1995, a year after Deok Sun started dating Taek. Enjoy!

PS. Don’t worry, I’m still Team Jung Hwan.

• Like 12

As i promised, i will share all the goodies inside the OST Reply 1988 Special Edition box!

Enjoooy :heart:

Spoiler

Q0OmxDXq

mHWZJAGY

m8FJUYHY

3oCwgB6Q

qEBaqsmu

ZTg5BKtq

nqCeCIRZ

N7T7u4AV

I'm excited to tell you what i see on the photobook x""")

We all know that uri jungpal not the endgame and someone out there somewhere still said KJH not the main lead. Let me show you this :)))

Individual character pages B)

PAGE 1

SUNG DEOKSUN

NlZu9AQY

PAGE 2

KIM JUNGHWAN 

dUm9NCzc

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK~ 

why they put uri jungpal in the 2nd page?? :phew::rolleyes:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

PAGE 3 SUNG SUN WOO

PAGE 4 CHOI TAEK

PAGE 5 RYU DONG RYONG

ps : since this is JH-DS shipper thread, i'll post their pic only ^^

Anyway, can someone translate the explanation? bcs i dont read hangul u~u

Spoiler

J0jdNfTS

5QPlG0zC

VOtkp6v8

i will share jh-ds photos inside the photobook later ^^ *bcs i need to sleep now T.T

This is a bonus :D

TqySz0Ey

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 24

@debieg JH's lips are made for kissing! He would be a great kisser. He would have made SW and Taek look like the amateurs that they are.

@hailaft Very interesting fanfic, the latest one that you posted. I have only read a few here but I think (and I could be wrong) yours was the only one that touched briefly on the whole prescription drug (I'm assuming that's what those are) issue (the harsher truth is abuse). That was really perceptive of you!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, cheetah_omma said:

As i promised, i will share all the goodies inside the OST Reply 1988 Special Edition box!

Enjoooy :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

Q0OmxDXq

mHWZJAGY

m8FJUYHY

3oCwgB6Q

qEBaqsmu

ZTg5BKtq

nqCeCIRZ

N7T7u4AV

I'm excited to tell you what i see on the photobook x""")

We all know that uri jungpal not the endgame and someone out there somewhere still said KJH not the main lead. Let me show you this :)))

Individual character pages B)

PAGE 1

SUNG DEOKSUN

NlZu9AQY

PAGE 2

KIM JUNGHWAN 

dUm9NCzc

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK~ 

why they put uri jungpal in the 2nd page?? :phew::rolleyes:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

PAGE 3 SUNG SUN WOO

PAGE 4 CHOI TAEK

PAGE 5 RYU DONG RYONG

ps : since this is JH-DS shipper thread, i'll post their pic only ^^

Anyway, can someone translate the explanation? bcs i dont read hangul u~u

Reveal hidden contents

J0jdNfTS

5QPlG0zC

VOtkp6v8

i will share jh-ds photos inside the photobook later ^^ *bcs i need to sleep now T.T

This is a bonus :D

TqySz0Ey

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

I didn't buy the special edition version, but I noticed that the regular version that I bought (which only has the part 1 and 2 CD) has Deoksun and Junghwan as the image on the CDs!

• Like 8

10 hours ago, hailaft said:

Made a new fanfic, if anyone interested reading it, click here. Trying out a new perspective now, inspired by fellow Jung Hwan-Deok Sun shippers. Set in 1995, a year after Deok Sun started dating Taek. Enjoy!

PS. Don’t worry, I’m still Team Jung Hwan.

I love it, looking forward for part 2.