[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I AM DONE!! richard simmons ALL THIS richard simmons. IT HURTS SO BAD. OMO WHO KNEW FICTIONAL CHARACTERS COULD RUIN ME LIKE THIS LOVE IS DEAD!!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TRUE LOVE!!! *hick up* Make the pain go away you guys....make it stop  hurting....JUNPAL-AH HOW DO I LET GO...TEL ME...YOU SEEM TO HAVE DONE IT SO WELL....HOW DO I LET GO....

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

I found her post sarcastic to tell the truth and guys before R88 i had no idea who Hyeri was.

Am only a Kdrama fan .What I know for Kpop its from allkpop or NB articles .

Do you had the same feeling ?

I find it very tactless from her to post it before the last ep. airs.

I do hope what @tituyphing said that "anyeong" also can be translated as "goodbye" too toward Taek. I think for us nonkorean "anyeong" for Taek and "Ije anyeong" to Junghwan seems like have different meaning (I am sorry I don't have korean keyboard in my phone). I also have a korean song in my playlist with the same lyric "ije anyeong" as goodbye in the translation part (it depends on the content). That's why I believed some translations that she said goodbye to kim junghwan broke my heart. Again we need to pass episode 20 to know if it is true :)  

Thanks to @tituyphing for the explanation

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Kaizen68 said:

I'm still convinced JH is the husband. I'm like 75% sure?

You can push me into the reality if you slap my face. Please. Slap my face. Because my mind said that. 

don't said that... :((( because... i still have 5% remaining faith on JH for being the husband. and i don't wanna admit it myself. i don't want to expect a thing for JHxDS. i want JH to get better girl than DS. but what can i do? me too, deep inside, need to be slapped right on the face. it's like having battle with my self:

me 1: it's not over until it's over. the mystery still yet to be solved.

me 2: shut up. don't give that damn expectation. just don't. don't. you will get hurt. no.

me 1: but TK didn't know about DS crush on SW or maybe BRxSW marriage will ruin them or think about the first ever teaser video or...

me 2: shut up!!!!!!!! *ranting here and there so i can move on faster*

• Like 10

It feels like I lost bigtime on an (emotional) investment. Sigh. Even if I weren't biased, the plot flow really wasn't natural anymore. In any case, I'd already cried my heart out after Episode 18; bring it on, Episode 20. And good luck to the team to tie those loose ends from the beginning of the show, considering how many inconsistencies they've already thrown out. It'll be a disappointment, considering how awesome Reply is usually at coming back round with their storylines. And here I thought 88 could top my everlasting love for 97. 

This is exactly why I had my reservations in watching 88. I heard so much flak about the husband trolling in 94, and I watched 88 intent on being favorite-free, lest I get hurt the way I did in School 2015 (heck, looking back, at least in that show, it was consistent all throughout that Eunbi always liked Yian and never Taekwang, huhu), but I failed and I couldn't help but cheer Junghwan's love on. Huhuhu. 

Anyway, it was nice to know I wasn't alone in loving this awesome character and actor! Ryu Jun Yeol-oppaaaaaaa <3 He's one of the reasons that made 88 for meeeeeeeeeee.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Not to defend her, just sharing... well... just like continuous posts of Ryu Hye young but RHY was using #saranghaeyo instead of #goodbye.

Yes I agree , I believe Hyeri was saying Goodbye to all the characters.. I hope nobody hates her for being DS.. I hope she won't get upset if she ever read those hatred comments in her Instagram. Imagine I am Hyeri, it will be an awful feeling if I received such a message just because I portrayed as DS and I didn't end up with JH but choose TK instead..  

Come on, DS choose to be with TK no one can change the fact..She choose what she likes. We too has a choice we choose what we like.. I hope you guys can recovered soon from shock, sadness and painfulness.. I am laughing at myself for being so silly after investing so much time and emotions into this drama.

One thing for sure.. I learnt that people has to be decisive, opportunity waits for no one.. when it comes you have to grab it and get hold on it.. instead of hesitating  . when nothing works for you anymore , learn to move on , no point biting it and not letting it go..it will only cause you in agony..

This is what I learnt from JH.. he has moved on.. and become a happy person , he even give his blessings to TK.. I really like his character.. well written by Ms Lee Woo Jung. I am sure JH will improve his way of expressing his feelings explicitly to others instead of keeping it to himself and admire that person from far..

• Like 13

okay so 3 margaritas and two beers and i still can't let go of this richard simmons. i have been beating my chest and crying and ranting and raving to friends and it still hurts just as much....it still all feels so incomplete and really what was the point of it all...i just...why did i follow him and his first love for this long...what is this...why why why did't they let junghwan move on earlier.....why was taek such a back seat in his own first love....why was deok sun reminiscing so much about junghwan....i can't even....oh lords....I WANT TO GO BAAAAAAAAAAACK....what were the points of every moment we got between them? why keep taek hidden for the first 6 episodes...i can't even....i am so pissed put so accepting of it all but still so unsatisfied an dit all feels so wrong but so real and right....i both want and don't want those ours of my life back...

• Like 17

If just DS knew what Jh feels and the confession was real, I'll be happy. I need a closure for both of them. It's really sad for JH...who's is he anyway to let us fall in love with him? Who is he that we thought by your story that he is the husband writer-nim???

hoping you can explain it to us, it's hard to move on if there's no closure 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, cheetah_omma said:

never regret for falling to KIN JUNGHWAN soo deeply!

maybe he dont get DS, but got many loveeeee from us KIM JUNGHWAN! 

i just want to say i love you all, i feel better after reading all you post! 

FOREVER #TEAMJUNGHWAN #EONAMRYU

Cheetah Omma, what to do? You dont get a chance to be in laws with the other neighbors... :(((

• Like 4

SERIOUSLY THE KIM FAMILY GOT NOTHING!!! WAEEEEEE!! I CAN'T EVEN LIE. IF EEL THE WRITER FLIP THE SCRIPT ON US AFTER THE BREAK. IT WAS ALL HEADED IN ONE DIRECTION AND EVERYONE AND THEIR UNCEL'S BEST FRIEND KNEW IT AND THEY JUST FLIPPED THINGS ON US....MAKE IT STOP HURTING LIKE IT DOES.....COME COMFORT ME KIM JUNGBONG...MY JUNBONG...MAKE THE PAIN GO AWY *cries because it sill hurts and no amount of dirining makes it stop* why did i download all these episodes....i can't watch them...

• Like 13

1 minute ago, cheetah_omma said:

never regret for falling to KIN JUNGHWAN soo deeply!

maybe he dont get DS, but got many loveeeee from us KIM JUNGHWAN! 

i just want to say i love you all, i feel better after reading all you post! 

FOREVER #TEAMJUNGHWAN #EONAMRYU

NO REGRETS. He'll forever be one of my most favorite characters EVER. 

And thanks for this thread, btw; I only used to lurk here and over Twitter, but this has been plenty helpful as a support group sort of thing for Junghwan/Deoksun, most especially with the last few episodes! Glad to know I wasn't the only one with the feeeeelzzzzz. :heart:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, gangurhar said:

Guys do you know what hurts the most? That NO ONE will ever know.

NO ONE will ever know how much Jung Hwan loved DS.
NO ONE will ever know how much he cared for each and every moment. 
NO ONE will ever know the turmoil he went through and his ultimate sacrifice for his love and his best friend 
NO ONE will ever know that his confession was real 
DS will never know that he treasured that pink shirt 
That he loved her so dearly 

THIS IS WHAT HURTS ME. ITS NOT EVEN THE HUSBAND THING. ITS THAT NO ONE KNOWS. All that people will know is how great Taek's love for DS was NOT how powerful JH's love for her was. And how much more beautiful it was. 

I need a drink.

Supernatural-Dean.gif

GOD! I went away for some time and THIS POST HAPPENED. GOD I'M richard simmons BAWLING!!! WHYYYY???? Why to our Jung wan-ah? Why doesn't the whole world know how much he loved her? WHY? GOD, YOU'RE RIGHT! THAT HURTS THE MOST! That his friend, family and DS didn't see his heartbreaking first love, they didn't see his giddiness, happiness at being near DS. They never saw his longing, his sacrifices, his thoughts and feeling! NOTHING! NADA! He has to go through this heartbreak alone! It's like he is there for everyone else's sadness, but who is there for his? I'm just crying... for his beautiful love! If I ever have a Jung hwan like person in my life, I will NEVER let him go! T_T

This boy is so special! For some reason I keep humming this lyrics from adele' song, all I ask and crying. Because what If Jung-hwan never loves again like he loved DS, with ALL his heart? What then? I know I'm being extremely sappy, bear with me folks! T_T

Look, don't get me wrong
I know there is no tomorrow
All I ask is...

If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
'Cause what if I never love again?

• Like 8

After watching richard simmons ep 19, I felt these dramas shouldn't be so long, if it ended with 16 eps then the story would have been more fun while being closely knitted and with much more pace. I think that was what they shows in AM1997 which is still stuck in our hearts.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

okay so 3 margaritas and two beers and i still can't let go of this richard simmons. i have been beating my chest and crying and ranting and raving to friends and it still hurts just as much....it still all feels so incomplete and really what was the point of it all...i just...why did i follow him and his first love for this long...what is this...why why why did't they let junghwan move on earlier.....why was taek such a back seat in his own first love....why was deok sun reminiscing so much about junghwan....i can't even....oh lords....I WANT TO GO BAAAAAAAAAAACK....what were the points of every moment we got between them? why keep taek hidden for the first 6 episodes...i can't even....i am so pissed put so accepting of it all but still so unsatisfied an dit all feels so wrong but so real and right....i both want and don't want those ours of my life back...

ohh uri MrsSojiSub.. too bad I am in SG.. otherwise I would like to give you a warm hug !! Don't cry, don't brood. I am praying for you to stay strong and get back on your feet again. to watch Cheese in the Trap with me !! hehe .. we all need a group hug.. it must be a tiring and tough moment for us.. I sure we can pull through lol.. drama is a virtual world , I keep asking myself why did I fall in such a trap >.<

• Like 3

i loove how you guys compared this drama to Your Apple Of My Eyes and School 2015.  I looooooooooooooove that show so much.

In YAOME, we all accept that first love is not work because we know the reason WHY? And they dont waste the OTP moment because its still so sweeeet if we watch know. In School 2015, EunBi never like TK back, so I accept why EB end up with YA (I hate YA suddenly chae his feeling with ALL ep seem like he really love Ebyul but suddenly like EBi) Until know I dont watch last 2 ep of this show.

But know its seem so cruel for me. I am sure I am not wrong interpreting the script since ep 1, WE ALL SAW HOW JH LOVE DS and I DONT SEE ANY ROMANTIC FEELING BETWEEN TK & DS. I am sure TK loooooooove DS, but I am not sure with DS! If they show it with flashback in last ep, i still cant accept it (so i still thinking they change script). For me, since beginning she treat him like brother, thats ALL.

I dont know if i blind of JH, but We All Saw JH is main focus until ep 18, but yeah, i see how his screentime getting fewer and fewer, its make me really sad :tears:

They must earlier show how DS move on to TK if they want TK to be husband. And I still mad in ep 17 its really SO SUDDENLY!!

I am already 12 years watching K-Drama and sometime i root for the one who not get the main girl. but it was never ever so painful like this :tears:

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, grcevln said:

Cheetah Omma, what to do? You dont get a chance to be in laws with the other neighbors... :(((

This make me more even sad. Kim family has such a big role too in raising Reply'88 popularity. Ah lost words now. It pass 30 hours and I still can't slepp I need to steal Taek's sleeping pills now. A LOT

• Like 7

i was on my way to campus while Joan Baez's Donna Donna song pop up in my playlist. it was the BGM on DS teach TK to curse scene and suddenly feel sadden again. i remember read somewhere that someone said this song is all about slaughter. yeah the lyrics pretty much sums our condition today. Us being SLAUGHTERED by the writer hahaha  

here's the lyrics

Keyword: Calves: JHxDS Shipper indeed!  Swallow and Winds :DSxTK shipper  Farmer: Writers and Production team

Spoiler

On a wagon bound for market
There's a calf with a mournful eye
High above him there's a swallow
Winging swiftly through the sky

How the winds are laughing
They laugh with all their might
Laugh and laugh the whole day through
And half the summer's night

Donna, Donna, Donna, Donna
Donna, Donna, Donna, Don
Donna, Donna, Donna, Donna