[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I begin to think that the writer is just going for the surprise element. She wrote JH in a traditional reply husband way and focusing his feelings so that viewers think it is ornamryu. But she dropped hints here and there to show why Taek is the husband (earliest hint will be the smoking) and at the end surprise the viewers with Taek being the actual husband. 

BUT! If u want surprise and ignore viewers attachment to the first character based on how u create the story flow, then don't be surprise if people are upset with u.

Maybe they didn't expect so many people to love JH but RJY is just killing it. 

• Like 15

After all this time.... After all this heartbreak... I still manage to make up scenarios in my head TT.TT 

I REFUSE TO LET GOOOOO

I believe that DS will have an epiphany and realized that she truly and has only loved JH.

TK will find the gloves and the ring that DS hid and DS will finally burts and realized that all her life she gave up the things she wanted for her siblings. All her life she just wanted to be loved and be someones first choice. She figured if someone likes her she should like them back. Thats how she thought at first. But now... she doesn't feel complete.. doesn't feel right with TK. She doesn't feel that spark. That cat-dog bickering. She doesn't want to be that girl anymore. She doesn't want to be swayed and wants to stand up for herself and love it is who she truly wants to love. Cue all the flashbacks with JH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. 

I haven't seen Ep. 19. I have to mentally prepare myself for TK-DS kiss. I don't think I can handle seeing DS kiss back. bye~~~~

• Like 8

Guys maybe deokseon sees jh getting hurt by ds doing things with TK in front of him. Maybe she sees this and then decides to not hold hands etc with TK. Then she realises that she doesn't like seeing jh hurt but doesn't mind hurting TK and ends up confessing to jh her only true love? 

Scrap that. They already shut us down with that stupid interview.

But I still think it ain't over till it's over 

Let the last game commence 

• Like 6

The comments at netizenbuzz is giving me so much hope LOL 

6. [+327, -30] If the drama is really going with Taek, then the scriptwriter needs to explain why Lee Mi Yeon said to Kim Joo Hyuk at the beginning of the drama "Then shall we talk about all of the girls you dated in college?"

But whatever. I'm still in denial...or anger stage of grieving. So whatever, scriptwriter. I swear, I will never watch another Reply series, ever again, after this if they can't show the explanation to all the loopholes if Taek really is the husband. You don't trick your viewers like that. You just don't. *flips the universe*

• Like 11

I am so happy that you guys are still searching deep for some hope. At least we're not crying by ourselves right? 

Can someone make a gif collection of ds x jh scenes please I want to bookmark it and keep it deep in my heart forever.

Like I said before if taek is the husband ill watch till episode 16 and tell my delusional self that jg is endgame 

I won't be saying adios yet since I'm still hopeful.

Even if the chance is very slim now(0.01%)

My heat always beated for jh 

Never taek

• Like 7

before I go straight to dreamland, if you guys find compilation video or something like that about our precious JungHwan from eps 1 to 20 please, please inform me. Thanks before. Good morning, good afternoon, good evening my precious chingudeul. see you guys tomorrow.

image.png?w=500&c=1

• Like 3

I am so flabbergasted. My body can't feel anything right now. It doesn't feel right. I still feel  like it can't be Teak, there is no tension between them and he got the girl way too easy. He kissed her and she was happy that was it. This can't be true... What about the future husband who reads strips or how does the future husband know about those postcards sent to the LMS and about DS SW scene at first snow.. TK was at his badduk training center when that happened.. HOW?! Did they really say he didn't go to school???? I didn't understand that part. Big denial going on over here. I can't have this kind of ending. I really feel like I have wasted a lot of my time, because they can't base the show on JH and then without explanation give the girl to TK. No I really won't be okay if TK is the endgame. After Chilbong I thought I was finally shipping the right husband because everything pointed out to JH (I kind of felt and knew Chilbong wouldn't be the one). If TK really is the husband I think the writer is wrong about something. Viewers don't like the male character who is less on screen... (Trash in Reply 1994 got imo not a lot of screen time either....) Viewers like a good chemistry and sexual tension and someone who is on screen a lot!!! I really can't feel anything for TK and DS together. If and when TK was on screen he was playing Badduk or was being taken care of by DS. What about all those JH and DS scenes. WHAT ABOUT ALL OF JHs SAD FACE SCENES!!!:bawling::bawling: OMG having a mental breakdown here. If they won't make the twist in episode 20 I think I won't even be able to watch ep 1-10 again. So many unrevealed things are left about JH, the gloves, pink shirt, his ''sincere'' confession!! EVEN in episode 18 JHs expressions were shown more!! OHH GOSSHHH, I really want to end this drama with a happy heart:bawling: MENTAL BREAKDOWN. I want to sleep (9 pm anyway) and wake up when it airs. Watch the richard simmons last episode and get my richard simmons life back. END.

EDIT: YES also didn't the future husband go to college??????

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, nano1234 said:

I googled translate it but the one with JH said bye gaejunghwanie and the one with TK, it said Hi Choitaeki. 

Hmph. 

???? If taek is really the husband, why the heck are they (cast/crew) on a mission to announce it before ep. 20 even airs? I thought they were supposed to keep this information private or preserve it till beginning of ep. 20. 

• Like 5