[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

LOL welp guys, it was a fun ride.

tbh the writers should have known they were doing something wrong if the storyline made the viewers and the korean viewers as well think Ryu Junyeol was the husband to the point they created a term for it... it was just bad execution.

Forget bashing the writers because the otp didn't become endgame, if the majority of the viewers have a majority view that's not because of the person's appearance (that was what Chilbong was), it's bad writing. Let's just admit it now. They did good in the family category, bad in the romance category.

Thanks for the journey, Reply 1988.

• Like 8

I'm still holding out hope, but if there is a twist, how can the writer possibly pull it out in just one episode??? This is all so weird. I feel so empty. Please at least give us one more scene of Junghwan and Deoksun interacting, just to know they're still friends. 

• Like 6

At this rate we need a whole 16 episode of drama, a reply 1988.2 that will tell story about how jungpal moved on and find a new love......with no angst..no regret..no sad puppy eyes...dating...married...married life with his wife....how much children he has.... 

After this 18 episod torturing I can't belive what the writer does with his character.....

It's not healthy...I really hate this....I feel sooo angry and sad....

I don't even wanna hope for 1% chance...it's realy hurt chingu.....

Sorry...... I think I need to calm down my self....

Anyway..it's glad to know you all chingu..

• Like 9

Just dropping by before I sleep to let you guyz know that Korean Netizens are currently reposting Junghwan-ah's confession on Reply 1988's page its crazy.. I do not know how the production will deal with the ending though either way it will be awkward as hell LOLz

• Like 19

1 minute ago, mtm89 said:

Suddendly it all make sense for me. The reply 1988 team are not going on vacation to Phuket. They are in fact running for their  lifes after the finale episode airs

Ha ha! Thank you for the laughter!

• Like 8

kim jungwhan deserves all the love in the world, his character will always be the best character for me in my k drama history.he deserves a girl who will make him open up and hug him whenever he is sad and will tell him sometimes it is okay to be selfish too instead of sacrificing for others all the time.if a  guy like him existed for real, i would marry him for sure.even if he is not the husband, he will be the male lead of reply 1988 for me.and i am telling u guys, ryu jun yeol is going to sweep out all the awards this year/next year

• Like 18

Preview

I don't know Korean. Mianhae TT ^ TT

최종화. 안녕 나의 청춘 굿바이 쌍문동

선우와 보라의 연애 사실이 알려지고 골목은 발칵 뒤집힌다.

굿바이 쌍문동. 골목 안으로 들어온 이삿짐 한 대. 가장 먼저 쌍문동을 떠나게 된 가족은?

그 시절 가족의 사랑, 이웃 간의 따뜻함, 청춘의 찬란함, 첫사랑의 아픔, 설렘, 행복함
모두 가지고 현실로 돌아올 시간. 이 시간만은 따뜻했길...

함께 해 주셔서 감사합니다.

On the topic of tomorrow, I think now it is time to convert ourselves into a submarine guys. Seriously, seemingly we have (sunk) but let’s kidnap RJY and have an underwater party!

Btw, I think the MT has heated up again. Not sure if you would agree but I think let’s not express our bitterness too much on the MT? After the writer’s attack today, I don’t think it is great to open ourselves up to unnecessary attacks from the other ships.

We are the submarine anyway, they should not be able to see us…

• Like 17

A thought has come to me.

I don't know if you guys watch Eat Your Kimchi (Simon and Martina) but I was watching a video they made about how Korean Dramas are filmed and produced. Apparently scripts are handed out the week of filming and they're filming 1h 30 mins to 2 h episodes. That's a length of regular movies in Hollywood and they're doing this every week. I think it's unfair that that submitted the last two scripts like what, last week? This week? If JH is end game, I'll be disappointed into how bad timing this series was. HE COULD'VE BEEN END GAME AROUND EP 16 but I don't believe ratings is a good enough reason to drag out the plot. Unfair for the actors as well! I don't know, maybe it's where I come from and how I see things. 

Why is it that the scripts aren't produced and written earlier on so that they have better planning and better production? What was the point of the week break? If the week break was to make TK the husband then I don't think that's fair. 

OMG I need sleep. 

• Like 7

ah...i think this time no matter how popular the drama is among 40's and 50's, the rating is going to flop in ep 20. Since there's so many JH-DS shippers. Ah, I don't know...I'm so frustrated. I'm not going to watch this ep and ep 20. For ep 20, I'll just read the ending part later. i don't know when though. I'm too disappointed and I don't think i can sleep tonight becoz of the deep resentment towards the reply series production crews.*sigh*:confused:. Taek is good and adorable. But I think the production crew has become more and more ridiculous in presenting the drama. They should think why the popular drama remain popular even after the whole series has finish...I don't think I'll watch this ever again. I won't watch the next installment as well....If they want to show that JH has let go of his feeling, they should do it earlier. Not after the damn fool confession! The crew forgot one things in my opinion, the one they should poached and coddled is the viewers and not themselves.

p/s: i'm sorry if my words is too harsh here. I think someone will understand since I'm in this thread.

• Like 4

Whatever, we're an awesome team cause we went through so many ups and downs in this drama and have stayed strong with a positive mind. 

I'm not gonna say goodbye just yet cause it's not the end of the series. Even if the other guy is the husband, I don't really care already. Whoever the husband is, that guy and DS live happily ever after (look at them in 2015). But writer and pd-nim jaebal, please make a good ending for either JH/TK who didn't become the husband to have a happy ending. Thank you.

• Like 21

Just read some Korean netizen's response:

It's exactly like ours.
-Future husband smells like JH?
-Why is JH so pitiful? There are too many loose ends on JHxDS end.
-The SW crush.
-Writer Lee is just too cruel!
-DSxT just doesn't feel right, it just so so so-so.
- And the rumour about the airport kiss scene, is it just a rumour? 
-Definitely not watching the next Reply series.
-It's a heartwarming drama, but damn, it's frustrating.
-If Taek's the husband, Writer-nim, you have a lot of explaining to do. 

• Like 24

1 hour ago, ILYSM08 said:

wasted plot if its TK, a little bias but, how can you build up JH and his secret feelings to DS since ep 1 if you will just drop him on the end, ah ok TK is more popular, he is more handsome, many girls like him maybe that's why

Don't let me lose my trust to you writers, I always thought you guys will not be swayed by the public opinion. Since we all know its decided since ep 1 

Junghwan's saga is not totally wasted I guess. By watching a lot of his scenes, we got to acknowledge how good Ryu Jun Yeol portraying his character. Park Bo Gum's career has already built by his previous drama and being music show MC. But I think Ryu Jun Yeol just scored a home run of his career. His populariry is no joke

• Like 12

LOL I think they should just stop doing the Reply series now where there's romance. It's leaving a bad taste in my mouth. They really suck at the romance part.

Just preproduce the whole thing next time so this doesn't happen if you're gonna blame it on 'live recording'.

Even if Junghwan becomes the husband tomorrow, I'm still gonna say bad writing because this was really bad... a very risky decision from the start of not even deciding who the husband is and then the plot working against you. And if they planned it from the start.... they really suck.

At least we know Bora and Sunwoo get married! Yay for them ig... lol im just 'eh' about this drama now. I cried a lot in the beginning but this drama is too much lol thanks writers, you really played us big time, good job.

At least Hyeri and Bogum are cute together right?? Can't deny that.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, boranoona said:

kim jungwhan deserves all the love in the world, his character will always be the best character for me in my k drama history.he deserves a girl who will make him open up and hug him whenever he is sad and will tell him sometimes it is okay to be selfish too instead of sacrificing for others all the time.if a  guy like him existed for real, i would marry him for sure.even if he is not the husband, he will be the male lead of reply 1988 for me.and i am telling u guys, ryu jun yeol is going to sweep out all the awards this year/next year

AGREEEEE!!!

• Like 4