[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I hate that we're using the phrase 'It's not over till over' now because that's so Chilbong but then, is there still anything else worthy checking on the preview? Sorry neighborhood, again everything is irrelevant until you make us fully understand and makes sense about Jung Hwan. Or we maybe forgotten that we expect it of Taek and Deok Sun dating and then that's when will everything fall into place Deok Sun figuring it really out? Just like how very much it in R94? They may purposely avoid DS-JH scenes tonight and deal with it fully tomorrow. I can't imagine the torture back then but this torture is so unforgivable. It would still taste bitter no matter they'll end it. I hope everything will still makes sense tomorrow. Don't the writer ever think about another reply series again if it'll always be unfair like this! This is just worning out.

• Like 1

I don't know if this makes me a bad person but i sincerely want the ratings to drop up !! i'm so heart-broken that my tears won't stop!! Well let's admit there is no hope left for our ship!! DS isn't that immature to break up with taek because of people !! she just seemed in the preview that she is trying to hide their relationship !! nothng more nothing less !! the writer isn't stupid to make her break up due to this kind of problem !! she can only break up with him in one case , if she's in love wth JH !! and that's not the case unfortunately !! I just hate today's episode when it comes to our ship !! how can the PD not give JH and DS one scene !!! tha's too cruel , even CB wasn't like this !!they made him move on in ep 18 so viewers will only look at Taek-Ds !! i really hope tomorrow's episode would have low ratings :'( how come they built a caracter like JH for 18 episodes like that then drop it out with that confession !!! I want him to date and marry before DS !! 
and I think the PD made a huge risk by revealing the future husband didn't study at school !! he is litterally saying he's taek !! so the husband quiz is over ! tomorrow ep will be about Sw-Br and DS-Taek struggling :'( and here I am strugglling on my own !!! Well , I won't watch  the fianle episode because simply I can't accept the fact thet taek is really the end game though i believed he is from the begininng but i was hoping i'm wrong!!! I hated my self for hapiing that false hope , it ended breaking me into pieces !!! i am so jungpaled now :'( 

• Like 1

..i feel really bad, after exhausted work whole day and seeing our ship is sinking.. gosh i feel so down.. am really going to sue the writer for breaking our beart.. still hoping 99% that JH is still the endgame tomorrow... be positive pipz.... 

My heart really hurting... why?! Why?!

Edited by Shenna Mae Reyes
Mispelled
  • Like 4

Guest fleshwithoutblood

The comments on Nate so far seem kinda "..." like people don't really know what to say, but I'm sure there's some happy comments too. I don't know Korean, I'm just guessing based on translation services haha. Lol but literally all but one of the top articles on Nate (entertainment section) is Reply right now!

Didn't someone say Lee Seo Jin is doing a cameo in the future? I had a sinking feeling since someone said that, because he looks like JH to me lol :(

Edited by fleshwithoutblood

You know, I definitely regret starting out RP88 while it was still airing. I feel like I spend my whole day just on this thread but like someone mentioned before, I am glad this is ending so I can get my life back together.

I shed a tear guys. One tear for JH, not even for this ship. That's how much I love JH more than his love life HAHA. I don't know if I'll watch the last episode just because I felt like ep 18 was the end for me. 

I don't know if I am able to let JH go. I need like 7 more episodes with just him and his life! 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i'm sorry but i'm still for JH.

if he;'s not endgame. this is the first time i got the husband wrong

so unless i'm experiencing "there's a first time for everything." lol 

but i'm not taking back everything i said. i still think majority of the series showed him so if TK is really the husband, then it's a pity that his story with DS was underdeveloped. 

even if in tomorrow ep junghwan end up as the husband i still think that both the writer and pd screwed up big time in this series. i mean why the hell would they focus on junghwan so much just to make taek as the endgame

i am speechless right now. i even stopped watching when i saw the kiss and flashback of their first kiss. 

i am disappointed with the stor.  seriusly it does not make sense at all

i have said this before. junghwan is much more pitiful than chilbong. he is the chilbong in this series even if he married deoksun.

what is going on in the productions crew head. what were they thinking??? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, wizengamot said:

i know you all need even a bit of positivity.

i don't still feel TK is the husband coz it's like what? 2 or 3 episodes to develop this?

but still i feel sooooo

Yup, 2-3 episodes to develope a trong love line seems like a joke to me. I need to watch Dean Winchester tonight TT__TT

• Like 1

just like blue said, if deoksun and husband in the future telling us about how they're developing their love stories, then this couple is really cruel to junghwan. taek and deoksun is really cruel. how could they told the viewer about how miserable junghwan's 6 years or even more than that, love life was. this makes me really confused because how the hell this couple knew about junghwan's feelings, how the hell deoksun knew that junghwan loved her. this script is really something,

• Like 5

1 minute ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

Oh boy... 

Is it bad if I still think the production will somehow still make JH the hubby, but now, I don't want him to be? LOL

It just doesn't seem fair to either ships to flip and flop like this. I just want to give JH a hug and tell him he'll meet a wonderful person and fall in love again. 

• Like 8

it feels so wrong..so wrong....i can see hole in there and there almost everywhere...just WTH happen in today episode??it just wasted all 18 ep to 1 twist episode?richard simmons

seriously i dont have a problem if TK is the husband if they show today episode at ep 11...11..the episode after TK confession to the boys,,but?isnt it too late?what inside you head writer nim?are you really make TK is the husband since 1st episode?then why make the plot from JH pov?WHYYYYYYYY???????i feel so cheated right now..i am numb...my brain cell cant work well...my heart broken to million pieces..its not because JH isnt the husband,,,but i disappointed with the flow that you bring in this drama,with ALL JH build up then you dumped and throw him right now?okay he seems move on...but so many question that still unanswered and so many things isnt on the right place...and this is not the style of writer reply94 and 97 that i know...

i can understand why trash is the husband....but right now i just cant find a single reason why TK is the husband...why must him...its better to makes random guy fallin love with DS...it just feel so wrong seriously ...so weird...maldo andwae...dont make a sense at all...

and writer nim still you owe me long long long explanation that makes JH isnt the husband...makes me understand WHY he isnt the one...aissshhhhhh,,so the writer really makes DS like 3 from 4 of her friends...clap clap clap..standing ovation...two thumbs up....you are so funny writer nim....

• Like 7

wah! I got 30 pages of backreading to do. I don't know how I'll wade through all the hue and outcry expressed here in the past 3 hours, but I'll try. I didn't want the live stream. Is it really going to be Taek? But I notice everyone using the conditional "if" so I hardly think it's over. It's not over until it's over. She's not married to anyone yet, right? As for kissing and dating Taek, I think it could be a way for her to know the difference between being with someone she likes and being with The One. I don't like it, but at this point I hardly think that Taek's the only guy she's ever kissed. She's had a stream of bfs before ne. I'm banking on that epic kiss although it's hard to be patient. Let's stay true to our hope in #어남류 no matter how bad things seem to be. Hwaiting, everyone^^

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

Oh boy... 

Is it bad if I still think the production will somehow still make JH the hubby, but now, I don't want him to be? LOL

Because of the treatment he received?

If JH is really not the husband, I'll forever be stuck in the denial stage of the stages of grief.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

Oh boy... 

How is that even possible?  The husband in the future confirms he didn't go to school which leaves only TK.  Honestly that's just poor writing and mean of the writers to play both ships.

• Like 4

so duksun ignored all of junghwan's actions? from the gloves to the umbrella and the bus scenes. BUT it didn't take her long to develop romantic feelings for Taek when he asked to hang out?? I don't understand??? a few days before that I'm pretty sure she was still crushing on Junghwan if that PINK SHIRT (which we still don't know what happened) incident didn't happen. lol. what a love story.

• Like 6

No JH and DS end game for me tomorrow.

Because I don't think ds will ever love JH as much as JH love him. He deserve someone better, hopefully he learn from his past mistakes and the next girl will know how much she is being appreciated, love, adore and cherish. No DS for me.

It leave a bitter taste in my mouth if they become the end game tomorrow 

• Like 5