[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

4 minutes ago, Kdorama_addict said:

I am Team neutral leaning more to Taek but Ok with all the results, but anyway :

just on top of my head :

1. childhood scene.. piggyback.... as a child, DS piggyback TK, and as an adult, TK piggyback DS

2. beach scene... a very romantic one under sunset albeits at that time was a playful one.... still cool to remember

3. china scene... a very loving DS taking care of his 'at that time' brotha ...

4. the gang always in Taek's house (for whatever reason)

5. the point of view theory.... people forgot that Bora also has her narration too... and it's not just focused on JH's family... we also got the development of Taek's family.. we even got that two full episode earlier in the game about Taek's life and his relationship with dad..

6. It's all started in ep 17 when I feel Taek has a bigger chance when DS seems frustrated that Taek cancels on her

JH-DS has a better love story UP until that episode when JH knows TK likes her.... after that, he avoids her .... the noble idiocy went over 6 years.... 

what's the point. and why you even bother to come here and wrote that long tkxds moments? just leave us alone! Let's us mourn for the lost. 

Sorry too much emotion to handle. 

• Like 14

Let's not say troll and what not. There were arguments for both JH and TK. I liked JH's story better but I guess she went with the other guy?... Let's wait and see with tomorrow's episode.

I do want to see at least a closure scene between JH and DS!

• Like 13

I'm surprising not that bitter. If the show didn't show JH letting go of his love I would be mad. He's moved on, he's happy and that's ok with me. For me JH is still the star of the show, his character is still my favourite. At this point I just want them to show his love interest.  I still can't understand the narration of this story being so JH focused so maybe the writer really wanted to show unrequited first love. 

• Like 23

The ALLEY SCENE of JH and DS was the REASON why i watched R1988. I see no interesting scenes of DS and TK and they story just go smoothly without any problems. I love this drama because of the dynamics of JH and DS relationship, they bickering each other but JH fall in love with DS. How come JH let go his first love like this. I still hope for miracles in last episode.

• Like 6

still thinking if i should delete my reply 1988 folder or Nah ? LOL

I dont want to go through this again -_- http://grief.com/the-five-stages-of-grief/  seems it is iinevitable now -_- AGAIN !

what a long episode.... I really wish they showed us more TK-DS scenes in the earlier episodes, also DS liking SW was so not needed...it made DS look a bit bad tbh especially now >.< she was so relatable, still is, but unfortunately not to me, makes me  sad, i told a friend i like DS the most out of all leads now she got placed in last place, all because of the husband trolling :/  I really wanted her to make up her mind earlier.  I like SW from 1997 the most she made up her mind when she grew up and went for it, thats how i want to be :/

Reply series needs to stop with all this trolling, i think this time its going to be more serious then 1994 just because i think korea mostly believed JH was the husband and invested their time rooting for him, sorry they kind of deserve it if that happens. the story was really great...the love story not so much. Sorry Reply writer :/   

• Like 6

any comments anyone? i don't have one.i am numb...anyways i expected this, so got hurt a bit less..but still it hurts, LOT...it's like junghwan became a cameo in his own drama....NOTHING TO SAY AT ALL..and did the future husband mention he didnt go to school?

• Like 4

They turn everything around within one episode. Guess what, we still have another episode tomorrow.

But, I actually give up with the ship. I just want more JungHwan scene and nice closure tomorrow. And one more thing, HE'S NOT THE SECOND LEAD. he's just not the husband, that is. 

Love you, guys.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, nuguseyo said:

what's the point. and why you even bother to come here and wrote that long tkxds moments? just leave us alone! Let's us mourn for the lost. 

Sorry too much emotion to handle. 

it;s okay.. don't lose hope.. I am playing for both teams lol since I don't know seriously which one I should root for... after all, it's fictional.. and both guys are written amazingly... i just put my opinion since some people can only say things like " ah it must have been changed last minute because of 'put any conspiracy theories here' when their theories did not work out.... 

again, we still have 1 more episode..who knows? maybe TK dates DS but she ended up with JH... 

The episode is over now. Yes! Everything after the kiss just went annoying. Sorry neighborhood. We're not gettting the closure we need so it just went annoying. I won't even have the heart to watch it in eng sub if they'll really end it like this tomorrow. I'm shaking! Deok Sun and Jung Hwan didn't even got a scene tonight for the heck of it. If Jung Hwan still miraculously still end up as the husband, I still won't ever forgive the show for the emotional torture. Don't they ever think about another reply installment again.

• Like 4