[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Sorry guys, I made a small mistake when I translated the written preview :sweatingbullets:

It's actually this:

Translation: 

Episode 19. You Did Your Best

With having to do night shifts daily, Dong-il appa is exhausted. Seeing him like this only makes Il-Hwa umma feel bad for him.

Bora suggests to Sunwoo that they try dating again, and Sunwoo comes up with three conditions, at which Bora feels perplexed.

On the other hand, in order to meet up with Junghwan, Taek has to go over to 사천 (Sacheon, a city in South Korea), where he serves in the air force...

Before, I said that Sunwoo wanted to start dating again. Miaann~ :D

• Like 15

@hailaft and @naruto89 chincha gomawo chingudools! You guys give me life! Haha 

Aigoo Junghwan-ah , Deoksun -ah look what satisfies me instead of spazzing on your lovey-dovey scenes!! It better satisfy me tenfold. Taek-ah please come to your senses already and confess if you're gonna confess! 

Although I do have a feeling that he already confessed back in 89... Hmmm we'll see.. Aahhh the wait is killing me!

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Hi guyss,the preview has released and i'm really waiting for episode 19.Hope that pd-nim doesn't troll us anymore.

Please and pleaseeeee there's a progress between jung hwan-deok seon again pleaseeeeee!!Jebal~

I want to ask sth,the subtitle just released yesterday and i have watched episode 18,but i'm curious with a song that played twice in episode 18.The singer is Lee Seung Hwan,the song played when the gang enjoyed their time after celebrated Taek's birthday,and was played during the flashback of JH,somebody please let me know the title,i love the song hahahaha

Have a great day guysss!2 days to Episode 19!

• Like 1

To me preview is more in TKs favor. DS happily running down the stairs, the two of them talking in an unidentified object talking. This we are just friends could easily be understood as DS justifying herself. But lets not expect anything it's better that way

• Like 5

What's with some people bashing junghwan so badly on the MT?  I went there to find spoilers but ended up getting pissed off :angry: some are like * i would never fall in love with a guy who calls me ugly* seriously? Is that the only thing you could see abt junghwan with ur shipper glasses on? We never bash taek like that! These ppl who act like they are deoksun themselves or are in close contact with the writer should go and get a life :angry:

Edited by boranoona
  • Like 19

OMG!!! THE PREVIEW!! BLESS JH FOR WEARING HIS UNIFORM XD :wub: <== sorry, lost focus since I'll try not to expect anything :sweatingbullets: #TeamLowExpectationButPrettyConfidentHeIsTheHusbandAnyway

I'm just gonna sit here and prepared my photoshop for uri JungHwanie in uniform compilations XD

Can't we have a scene of him sitting inside his combat plane to pd-nim~ *insert JH aegyo* :wub:

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, aleenhong2312 said:

Hi guyss,the preview has released and i'm really waiting for episode 19.Hope that pd-nim doesn't troll us anymore.

Please and pleaseeeee there's a progress between jung hwan-deok seon again pleaseeeeee!!Jebal~

I want to ask sth,the subtitle just released yesterday and i have watched episode 18,but i'm curious with a song that played twice in episode 18.The singer is Lee Seung Hwan,the song played when the gang enjoyed their time after celebrated Taek's birthday,and was played during the flashback of JH,somebody please let me know the title,i love the song hahahaha

Have a great day guysss!2 days to Episode 19!

It's An Empty Heart, 텅빈 마음

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, boranoona said:

What's with some people bashing junghwan so badly on the MT?  I went there to find spoilers but ended up getting pissed off :angry: some are like * i would never fall in love with a guy who calls me ugly* seriously? Is that the only thing you could see abt junghwan with ur shipper glasses on? We never bash taek like that! These ppl who act like they are deoksun themselves or are in close contact with the writer should go and get a life :angry:

they don't really have the exact reason why JH can't be the hubby so they start looking for flaws and end up hating on him with weird reasons like the one u mentioned. lmao. let the haters hate chingu, you and me should just enjoy the show and keep calm in this thread. :D

@janeadelaine yeah i know.them saying anything bad abt junghwan doesn't make him bad :phew: i was just venting out my anger that i felt while reading their stupid unrational posts  i guess they have never been in a bickering relationship so they don't know the meaning of it.

And abt the preview, why does taek suddenly feel the urge to tell junghwan abt the wallet? *the swing scene which hasn't been shown yet is all i can think about at the moment* deoksun and taek must have had a serious conversation there where everyone's secrets popped out

Edited by boranoona
  • Like 3

@boranoona Yeah, if we go by that logic, the person probably couldn't relate to 90% of kdramas... besides it's not even the same idea, he is a long time friend and it's not uncommon to tease like this. (And there are male leads who actually insults/humiliates the female lead before getting together in the end)

On to the preview, SW is hiding behind Taek to not get beaten by DS lol and DS's question at the end could mean two things: good (for us): she is assuring Taek they are still friends... :bad: she is trying to confirm if they are more than friends. 

Anyways, JH is slaying left and right :wub:  His smile was so ugh... To me, it seems like he would say something like "yeah, that was a long time ago." But then BaM! We'll see he still has the pink shirt. I think Taek went to ask for permission from JH. I will say again Boys, just take a moment and ask DS, the drama would've ended 6,7 episodes ago (and we wouldn't be here)

• Like 14