[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I immediately went to this thread as soon as I saw the preview, I was so excited seeing it in my YT subscription and went crazy. somehow DS saying "we're friends" to TK is making me anxious since the preview tricked us a lot. I just wish it would happen exactly like the preview. JEBAL EONAMRYU!!

2 minutes ago, wenyeol said:

GRAB FROM YT BY:  Ashley Kim 

Mi Ran: I might get real angry and leave the house.
Jung Hwan: Mom, are you okay? 
Mi Ran: Yeah I'm fine.
Mi Ran: Il Hwa, you really are amazing. You're holding up very well. 
Il Hwa: Did something happen?
Dong Il: I'm sorry
Il Hwa: Why are you sorry? 
Taek: Junghwan...remember when you asked me if I opened your wallet? 
Dong Ryong: What? Why am I the only one to know about this now? You guys are too much! 
Duk Sun: We're just friends. We've seen each other for nearly 20 years.
Woman: But why aren't you guys dating? 
Duk Sun: Huh?
Duk Sun: We're friends...

DR must be talking about SW-BR relationship! I think he is the only one among the boys who doesn't know.

• Like 21

DR asking on the phone why no one had informed him about something( not sure 100%).

I had wierd feeling with Sung dad and that check card even in the previous eps coz his facial expresion was not that good it lookedlike he was lying. I dont think that they are moving. Cheetah omma said to Il Hwa that she is great so they are probably going through something really bad but she acts strong.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

I went to MT only to look for spoilers and interesting post like blue and others.. I will skip the husband argument between TK and JH , it is too tiring for me.. I won't be bother with those who put down on JH cuz I know JH is a deep character in this drama..if they couldn't see it then it is pointless to explain to them might as well divert your energy into other areas.. like spazzing JH and DS lol!!

Anyway.. SW-BR marriage happens in yr 1997 so it will be freaking 9 years for JH-DS to be husband and wife?? if not 1 or 2 yrs later than DS sis marriage? omg.. why is their love life so difficult to overcome than any other characters in other k dramas..

i still remembering when MT was a nice place to spazz about anything..share about spoiler or funny things from DC. and  remembering too how empty there when ppl choose to spazz in their thread shippers, i still left a comment there at that time and try to make MT more alive , comment about other character beside the shippers. (i talkabout bora,seonwoo, or the parents) But now?aigooo such a mess place with heavy pull-push argument about the husband and that thesis analysis too...hahahahaha. and ofc its uncomfortable to left a post there too for me..even just to talk about other character i still choose this thread than MT, I still remember the last comment i post there is about thank you for live recappers hahahhaha...and i did it 4 or 5 weeks ago?after that i didnt dare to post something there. yeah...it will waste my energy to make argument there and really pontless to makes them to see what i see too. Because we indeed watching different drama with a same scene with different meaning, a same line with different explanation, same scenes with different reaction..hahahaha..so better use my energy here, to spazz and spread the love for my OTP,keuji?keuji?keuji?

wah, i dont think so much about that richard simmons long years that this couple will take to become a wife-husband...9 years?wah...what a long difficult,cruel and harsh journey for them to being and couple. (good job writer nim...you did a really really a good job)

it just my thought...maybe they really want to upload the preview yesterday (like usual time they upload preview for Fri-sat drama) but then spoiler about wedding comes out then..okay they decided to "okay, dont upload the preview today, the viewers already get spoiler, for what we given the preview?they will more interested with spoiler ".hahahahahaha. so lets giive the preview tomorrow. or thursday...then yeah...we got it today...yes i am thinking its more DS pov than TK pov..though if it turns out to be TK pov, okay i will give that time for you TK..tell me your story..

ps:  is JH use his uniform??aigooo WHY are you so HOT even just appear for5 sec in preview..looks so fine/////hahahahahahaha

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, wenyeol said:

GRAB FROM YT BY:  Ashley Kim 

Mi Ran: I might get real angry and leave the house.
Jung Hwan: Mom, are you okay? 
Mi Ran: Yeah I'm fine.
Mi Ran: Il Hwa, you really are amazing. You're holding up very well. 
Il Hwa: Did something happen?
Dong Il: I'm sorry
Il Hwa: Why are you sorry? 
Taek: Junghwan...remember when you asked me if I opened your wallet? 
Dong Ryong: What? Why am I the only one to know about this now? You guys are too much! 
Duk Sun: We're just friends. We've seen each other for nearly 20 years.
Woman: But why aren't you guys dating? 
Duk Sun: Huh?
Duk Sun: We're friends...

Thank you...

Such a puzzling clues and I really don't want another slap in the face again. :crazy:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, parkangel said:

The expression JH gives when TK tries to explain about his wallet, it's like "come on it's in the past." Is he moving on?!?! Don't you dare Kim Jung Hwan...

Well actualy to me it looks like ha i already knew that

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, vilavila said:

DR must be talking about SW-BR relationship! I think he is the only one among the boys who doesn't know.

oohh..that's possible and maybe that's why SW was hiding behind Taek because DS got mad/annoy about it...

• Like 11

After watching the Preview --- It's TK's confession time !! (and I'm thinking he is going to lay it all on the table with JH)....

Ep.20 ---- DS confession and sealing the" oh-so -draggy love-line " deal !

The SW-BR wedding I think will be in Ep.20....

• Like 14

When DR in the phone at the preview, i thought something happen to JH (crash plane or some accident).

But seeing DS angry face, and DR say "what? why am i the only one to know about this? You guys are too much!" and SW was holding taek...

Something legit will come this episode~ 

I just hope e 19 will be DS pov. Still, i have to wait 2 days again *sigh*

• Like 10