[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

27 minutes ago, grcevln said:

They can't even make arguments without degrading uri JungHwanie while we are here, babbling about JungHwan for 20 pages without even mentioning Taek. With all of those arguments about JungHwan not being good enough, I'm sure going to go mad if I ever saw any of them in Citt thread rooting for any of the two guys there. Life is an irony, indeed.

IKR !! Not even once did any of JH-DS shippers demean TK as a character..... Isn't that speak volumes of this thread and its peeps .! Everytime someone calls us (JH-DS shippers) "aggressive" or "rude".... Imma like 8705473.jpg woman !! 

• Like 10

I went to MT only to look for spoilers and interesting post like blue and others.. I will skip the husband argument between TK and JH , it is too tiring for me.. I won't be bother with those who put down on JH cuz I know JH is a deep character in this drama..if they couldn't see it then it is pointless to explain to them might as well divert your energy into other areas.. like spazzing JH and DS lol!!

Anyway.. SW-BR marriage happens in yr 1997 so it will be freaking 9 years for JH-DS to be husband and wife?? if not 1 or 2 yrs later than DS sis marriage? omg.. why is their love life so difficult to overcome than any other characters in other k dramas..

• Like 17

Haven't posted in awhile but I've been lurking. I can't wait to see the preview (if there is any). Need to think of scenarios that might happen although it's misleading as richard simmons haha. Also I'm expecting very little JH-DS scenes in ep 19! 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

I went to MT only to look for spoilers and interesting post like blue and others.. I will skip the husband argument between TK and JH , it is too tiring for me.. I won't be bother with those who put down on JH cuz I know JH is a deep character in this drama..if they couldn't see it then it is pointless to explain to them might as well divert your energy into other areas.. like spazzing JH and DS lol!!

Anyway.. SW-BR marriage happens in yr 1997 so it will be freaking 9 years for JH-DS to be husband and wife?? if not 1 or 2 yrs later than DS sis marriage? omg.. why is their love life so difficult to overcome than any other characters in other k dramas..

Because slow and steady wins the race hahahaha

ONLY 2 DAYS AND 4.5 HOURS LEFT!

• Like 14

I'm so glad that i have this thread to distract me from my current bad atmosphere at work. We're in very boring meeting and there's something made me feel richard simmons meh right now. 

Reading all very hilarious and interesting topics here really help me guys gomawoyo :D

• Like 7

12 hours ago, vilavila said:

Wait what it is being circled here? I don't have good eyesight. Is that a bridal doll set?

Here's a closer picture...It's not a doll but a small deco vase and I guess its a couple set since the yellow one is a girl and the green one is a boy both wearing a traditional clothing.

5MCU1FA.png

• Like 9

Guest princessprincess

PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE

19화. 당신은 최선을 다했다

쉬는 날 없이 계속되는 야근으로 힘들어하는 동일. 
이런 모습에 일화는 안쓰럽기만 하다.

선우는 다시 만나보면 어떻겠냐는 보라에게 세 가지 조건을 제시하고, 보라는 당혹스러워한다.

한편, 택은 정환을 만나기 위해 정환이 근무하는 사천으로 내려가는데...

Can someone please translate it? Thanks, fellas :D

23 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

And this is us waiting for them to finally happen

tumblr_inline_n9a72cJeCU1rh8hyb_zpszbdlx

2001118855_36b0bb75_zpscdzxzpsz.gif

If we can wait that long, so can you, Kim Jung-hwan. Hold on just 3 more days. Stop with the sighs and go practice with your mirror!!

• Like 14

Help me chingus . I am really disheartened i have been a team junghwan eversince the moment deoksun punched him for being loud and not being able to hear the movie but after ep18 it really felt like a farewell to their relationship with her wearing a red sweater at the concert which taek made to and not uri junghwanie and her wearing all red at the confession dinner also the bgm being little girl by lee moon sae ...i also noticed alot of red in the background and her checking the door and also the montage of their most cutest most precious moment being in place of previews i think taek will be a really nice husband but i really want uri junghwannie who always puts other happiness ahead of his to get the girl :tears:

• Like 2