[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

@leekyuphii chingu have faith! I actually like that we get the confession after time jump versus when they were teenagers! It makes them more mature especially uri deoksunie I'm sure  she isn't as dense as she used to be anymore! We will get the last laugh, that I am sure of.

And I'm with you on waiting for the preview! Please let us have our dose to survive until friday!!

• Like 9

I dropped at Main Thread to refresh and search some info. But It is getting heated now outthere.... I lost for word how MT slowly become a place to show off the ship. If we dont agree for some of their argument they called us bashing them. How could beeee... As far I know our friend whose posting at MT always polite or try to be polite (hehehhehe)...

Is it wrong for not agree??.. I thought all of us agree for disagree...

• Like 13

Finally i've a bravely watch ep 17-18..

Previously I thought this episode would be frustrating, but after watching it, tbh I feel frustrated but besides that I feel relieved .. no matter DS will end up with whom.

Which obviously I am very happy, they make every moment JH-DS is very beautiful from ep 1-18  .. especially slow-mo scene in ep 18. Whoever the husband, This drama tells us the beauty of romance between JH-DS and how Junghwan feelings.. 

I just can't stop crying when i see Confess scene and Car scene.. this guy really good in acting. 

• Like 19

Needed to point out a mistranslation from my recent translation on Byun Jin Sup's Come To Me again (p.478)
(occupational hazard, that I re-read everything I've written and what not, sorry!)

The last verse of the song was actually: 

Would you come back to me again?
You can just come to me now, just as you are.

Thought it's kinda important, to show the desperation of the song, reflecting in JH's action in ep18.

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

What do you all think of the lee mi yeon connection?

Cant be a coincidence that he is a lee mi yeon fanboy while her nickname is lee mi yeon.  She knows that he is a lee mi yeon fanboy but still accept nickname as lee mi yeon. Maybe im thinking too much but wouldnt it be awkward for her nickname to be lee mi yeon when 1  of her closest male friend has lee mi yeon as ideal type/is a fanboy. Or he like lee mi yeon because deoksun looks like lee mi yeon? 

As I see it, it will be a huge slap in the face in the end. That is like the biggest "in your face" clue that anyone could have. They would not be randomly referencing lee mi yeon when it comes to Junghwan if there is no inside joke or ongoing gag that is in our writer-nim's mind. They could have just used another actress but why it must be LEE MI YEON? As far as I know Taek never cared for Lee Mi Yeon. Given uri writer-nim's sense of humour... I'll let you all conclude! 

giphy.gif

• Like 21

GUYS, MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!! DON'T READ IF YOU'RE NOT A SPOILER FAN!!

Got this from soompi today : “Reply 1988″ Wedding Scene Spoilers Revealed Despite Warnings

Spoiler

Kim Kwang Jin, a member of the National Assembly, posted a tweet on his Twitter account revealing that “Reply 1988″ was filming Ryu Jun Yeol’s wedding scene at the Airforce Club. He said that if his tweet got retweeted over 1000 times he would reveal who he is getting married to.

After tweeting this spoiler, he received great criticism for revealing a spoiler despite the production team’s warnings against leaking spoilers. His tweet has been since deleted, and an apology has been posted as well.

• Like 15

Everything have a reasons,  I will not believe if JH is not a husband, popularity wise? It's JH, script wise it's JH, screen time? It's JH, ordering? It's JH, like when they want us to see the squad grown up, its taek, JH and DS. 

Dont waste JH Writer-nim. Flashback wise? It's still JH.

itwould be crazy if JH is not a husband, this is my favorite drama but the worst ending if ever taek is the husband.

i can say I love taek, but he's not fit to be DS husband on this story. 

• Like 17

52 minutes ago, infinitemugendai said:

Someone should make a gif of that time JH punched the assholey sunbae. What he said was so apt to shut people up.

Chingu , you mean this one ----Cy8KOW.gif

Can't we just post it on the MT every time someone talks richard simmons about uri Junghwannie.....PWAHAHAHAHA.....Just kidding !!

• Like 18

More nonsense from the MT? Chill, guys. Let Friday & Saturday come first and the drama will tell us who has the last laugh. But the nastier the other ship gets, the better for us. It only indicates their desperation. 

Also anyone remember that romance novel 'An Officer and a Princess' in ep 2 read by DS whose plot was eerily like JH-DS love story? JH did become an officer in the end, something I never expected. :w00t:

• Like 18

Two days back as I wanted to give an intro about uri RJY to my lil sis, I showed her his freestyle acting video on YT and then as she was interested in his acting the next scene I showed her was the confession scene. She is not into K-dramas, so she just watched without commenting anything. Yesterday again as I love this drama, I budged her into watching 1st two episodes when she pointed at Sun Woo that he must be the lead as she felt he is the most handsome, then when I clarified that he isn't but there are two contenders, then immediately she said "din't you show me the confession scene, the guy who was confessing must be the husband". I tried to explain that there are big shipping wars going on right now as nothing is for sure but couldn't budge her opinion that JH is the husband...   

• Like 11

They can't even make arguments without degrading uri JungHwanie while we are here, babbling about JungHwan for 20 pages without even mentioning Taek. With all of those arguments about JungHwan not being good enough, I'm sure going to go mad if I ever saw any of them in Citt thread rooting for any of the two guys there. Life is an irony, indeed.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, balladblue said:

Kind of related? In the scene that follows, which shows adult Deoksun and Junghwan, is another Lee Seunghwan song, "As Much as the Love in This World." When I watched the raw, I thought the lyrics would be happy because the melody is so light. I was wrong. The lyrics are richard simmons sad and bittersweet, something along the lines of "I really regret not being able to say I love you. I'll leave those words that came too late and my confession behind me. Now all that remains is my leaving." It foreshadows Junghwan's confession and him letting go of his feelings for Deoksun. 

Depressing lyrics aside, this is all positive news for our couple because this is another parallel out of the many parallels that align with the husbands of past installments. 

Sorry to cut your post, but what adult scene? The interview scene had such depressing song lyrics?

• Like 4

My last visit on MT, there are 200 pages. But now im visiting again there are 400 pages.. so long time no see MT. And what the? Why MT suddenly change becoming shipper thread? I remember there is person said why JH Team so agresive on MT. But now? LoL 

I'll ignore that thread.. im so in love with this threadddd :D

• Like 16

Just now, MrsSoJiSub said:

Sorry to cut your post, but what adult scene? The interview scene had such depressing song lyrics?

Yep. The interview scene. I know, I was so surprised when I read the translation of the lyrics. 

Also, I'm with you and everyone else in hoping that by 1997, the love triangle is DUNZO. NADA. GONE. EXTINCT. PLEASE, I will tear my eyes out otherwise. 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Chizawa95 said:

My last visit on MT, there are 200 pages. But now im visiting again there are 400 pages.. so long time no see MT. And what the? Why MT suddenly change becoming shipper thread? I remember there is person said why JH Team so agresive on MT. But now? LoL 

I'll ignore that thread.. im so in love with this threadddd :D

I KNOW RIGHT hahahaha. I got so angry when I read that we were "aggressive" and "scary". Look at them now lol

d1b.gif

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I'm pretty sure they incorporated the song in the interview scene to be consistent theme-wise. Ep 18 is JH's sad story so it has to be that way. Also they made Taek attend the LSH concert to deliberately throw us off in this regard. 

• Like 11

Why do you guys still come to the MT?! Yes I know that some of you need to discuss about the other people in Ssangmundong as well but can't you see that we have a HUGE mess there filled with TK-DS aggressive shippers?! (I'm not mentioning anything about the nice shippers) . How about staying in our damn sweet "500 pages" house to love our wait wait wait..."coward boy" JH *poop* . Then at the end of this freaking awesome drama, we can go there and throw A BIG PARTAYYYYYY lol! 

in-your-face.gif 

#Keepcalm&loveJH 

• Like 17