[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

7 minutes ago, Richi07 said:

I want to ask chingu (because i forget keke) when DS and TK go to concert, it is LMS concert or not?

if LMS concert it obviously she want to go with JH because she watch first LSM concert with JH. and she want to second date again with JH. Kekeke *delulu mind again*

I'm sorry honey but I don't understand the question. 

But I wish this is can answer your question, DS-JH went to Lee Moon Se's concert on February 1989 (I forgot the exact date) and DS-Taek went to Lee Seung Hwan's concert on 16th October 1994. These two concerts are different singers :) 

And about the wedding ahaha if it's true they're filming two weddings today, rest assured friends, Taek has nothing to do with Air Force, he can't be married there, right? :) SW has it bec there's this infamous assumption that his father was Air Force Pilot or Engineering..

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, creecabs said:

i have a question though, if SW-BR are married to each other does that imply that DS-JH are the endgame??? bec TK and SW are practically brothers already... 

probably no, in kdramas there is lot of scene where siblings marries , seems it allowed in korea

• Like 2

Guest wizengamot
10 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

But I wish this is can answer your question, DS-JH went to Lee Moon Se's concert on February 1989 (I forgot the exact date) and DS-Taek went to Lee Seung Hwan's concert on 16th October 1994. These two concerts are different singers :) 

And about the wedding ahaha if it's true they're filming two weddings today, rest assured friends, Taek has nothing to do with Air Force, he can't be married there, right? :) SW has it bec there's this infamous assumption that his father was Air Force Pilot or Engineering..

tumblr_m5wyvaykut1rys4czo1_500.gif

26 minutes ago, fnkrm said:

Aigooo... Even Jin Joo predicts that JH is the end game. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/12/reply-1988-jin-joo-predicts-who-duk-suns-husband-will-be/

oh jin joo (and i love that after reflecting about the drama, she concludes that the sausages in the drama are the best)

large.gif

@iloveenglishsubs (nice name, err, i mean username) welcome to the ship-plane!!! buckle up your seat belt and enjoy spazzing :) don't worry about long post and pouring your heart out, this is the perfect place for that.

4 minutes ago, papulichan said:

NO chingu !! you are NOT THE ONLY ONE !! .... Even I was wondering the same thing until someone wonderful chingu posted in this thread( I'm sorry forgot the profile id) how the ring was the Air Force graduation ring  or similiar on that line and it was of much higher significance.:)

@papulichan: tumblr_my5ieitbrq1sewiyco1_500.gif

LOLOLOL!!! I thought I missed some scenes before that (because I only care about our ship when I watch without sub) :P

Aaah.. It makes sense afterwards. hahaha. Thank you, chingu!

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, parkangel said:

I just watched the english trans ver of eps 18. At the beginning we saw eomma Sung complaining that DS is rarely at home. she is always staying at her friend apartment, near the airport. Then when DS just got home from DR's hyung restaurant, we see eomma Sung saying to DS, "you sleep at home everyday lately," "you are a good girl."

Well well well, so DS suddenly sleeps at home everyday. Why? I think that's because someone who hasn't been home for a long time is finally at home and it's only for a short time. I am sure it's not because of Taek, judging that DS introduces her friend to Taek's manager, DS TK must be still close during the years.

and other things like... deoksun is not good at study but she isn't stupid and we know old DS said 'I gave chocolate to you'... DS put chocolate in a school bag... and taek didn't have got school bag or even coat here...it doesn't make sense if taek is husband....same thing for 88-89 music festival 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

I'm sorry chingu my english not so good  :sweatingbullets: but thank you for your answer meee, and that's what i mean kekekeke:D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, finallyanoppatostan said:

Wow @wenyeolssi, you must be a really patient person :o I can't even read that person's posts :mellow:

You must be suffering while writing your post :tears: But sorry I can't read your entire post :tears: To read your explanation, I have to read her post first :tears:

I only read a bit part in the beginnning and it hurts my eyes, then a bit part in the end.. I got mental breakdown by just reading that little parts:o How could someone think like that :o Other TK shipper always thought normally before she came :o

I had suffered from serious mental breakdown after watching ep 18 and finally got the healing from Yoo Jung Sunbae confession in CiTT few hours ago, reading you-know-who's posts here successfully bring my illness back. Aigoo my head:huh:

Oh! I did not wrote that, our good friend @emy_rose posted it in the MT and I just repost it here.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, tefb said:

probably no, in kdramas there is lot of scene where siblings marries , seems it allowed in korea

Uuuuuuuhm according to Blue who is korean the law only allowed siblings marries in recent year. :) so yeah.

I don't know if sw-taek families ties in married or not. And about whether SW get Taek's surname or no? That's also need to be count. :) 

Well anyway Congrats SW BR! Finally oh yeaaay~~~ the one adult Bora calling yeobo is SW and Jaewoo is their kid. 

• Like 13

I'm watching episode 17 right now and I feel uneasy about uri Jung Hwan, I'm so nervous that I don't know what to do? That thread help me to resto in peace, we must be confidente right? Ahhh! That program is making me a fool,  I hope friday comes quickly and JH will have a really good ending, with DS of course!! 

Edited by scualquiercosa
  • Like 3

I've just finished ep 17 and 18 english sub. and my tears just flowing like a river.:bawling: my father who know I cry, asked me what happened, and I just pointed my computer without answer his question. it's so sad. really so sad when now I know the story with english sub. How come the writer tortures our beloved JH cruelly :bawling: someone, please stop my tears. it keeps flowing.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, ichahoo said:

LOL ME TOO.

why on earth the cool and stylish 24yo JH (plus riding a Jeep on top of that) chose that one as his propose ring.

until  I read the recap and knew that weird ring was a tradition from his academy :)))))

@ichahoo:

HAHAHAHAH!! EXACTLY.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt because it's JH. :P Good thing he's not crazy. lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tituyphing said:

Uuuuuuuhm according to Blue who is korean the law only allowed the wedding in recent year. :) so yeah.

It was allowed in 1990 so no repercussions on DS and TK if they were to marry (which they won't anyways :P).

You know I was thinking yesterday and I think Papa Kim knows that JH and DS are going to end up together. He did mention that he kept JH's diaries for when he gets married. I think it is because he saw what was written and put 2 and 2 together and figured out that there must have been sthg going on. He also witnessed a lot of their interactions. He also makes a point to interact with DS...

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Uuuuuuuhm according to Blue who is korean the law only allowed siblings marries in recent year. :) so yeah.

I don't know if sw-taek families ties in married or not. And about whether SW get Taek's surname or no? That's also need to be count. :) 

Well anyway Congrats SW BR! Finally oh yeaaay~~~ the one adult Bora calling yeobo is SW and Jaewoo is their kid. 

About sibling marriage: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_809_of_the_Korean_Civil_Code 

But still...it feels weird to have a co-in-laws specially way back 90s

• Like 1

Guest wizengamot
5 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

It was allowed in 1990 so no repercussions on DS and TK if they were to marry (which they won't anyways :P).

You know I was thinking yesterday and I think Papa Kim knows that JH and DS are going to end up together. He did mention that he kept JH's diaries for when he gets married. I think it is because he saw what was written and put 2 and 2 together and figured out that there must have been sthg going on. He also witnessed a lot of their interactions. He also makes a point to interact with DS...

That-Was-Bloody-Brilliant-Ronald-Weasley

he must have thinking of giving DS an extra treat by letting her know that, "no my son did not like you when he reach his raging hormones age, it's you since childhood, Sung sajang"

2 minutes ago, wenyeol said:

About sibling marriage: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_809_of_the_Korean_Civil_Code 

But still...it feels weird to have a co-in-laws specially way back 90s

not only it's weird. it'll be taking out the Kim family from the circle. it doesn't make sense haha

4 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Papa Kim even called her his best friend in episode 2. Ds also thinks that papa Kim is funny, when others hate his gag. I want to see their funny interaction more. And papa Kim will make a great and funny grandpa. :D

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

not only it's weird. it'll be taking out the Kim family from the circle. it doesn't make sense haha

Yes, that too. There were so many Kim family scene throughout the drama more than the Sung family  so taking them out of the family tree is somewhat disappointing.

• Like 2

Wow, so I tried staying away, I was determined to just live my  original happy life before 88 hit me so emotionally hard as if me and the JH character shared a soul and heart....but here I am its 4:30 am here I am wide awake and "catching" up with the pages I missed. Who am I kidding, this must be how it is for ppl with drug issues...reply 88 is like a drug I can't let go of argh. 

I wanted to wait till sat and TAKE ON THE ENDING IN ONE BLOW too hard to do & omo all the spoilers already! My mind is confuse but my heart keeps telling me "JUNG HWAN" the heart always knows right? And it makes no sense to film where JH works if that wedding is not his? Who knows....sigh all the speculations. 

Can I just say, I thought HS JH was beaming with cool charisma but OMG, my 2nd time watching 18, adult JH was oozing with grown men sexy ness in EVERY SCENE...I was literally drooling! Argh, he's so damn fine add the top notch acting no wonder I SOLD my heart for this needless pain in reality. 

I'm so SURE, at this point if JH was played by another actor though I can't see anyone else in this role but HIM. I would be suffering less of a heartache. My main attachment to this show is RJY and his superb acting. Two actors can act out the same scene and one will get me more is what I'm saying. During 97 I was sad for YJ but it didn't get out of my control like this. Not comparing the actors here Idk, I think RJY cast a spell on me ya! :wub: falling HARD. 

• Like 21

12 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I know it's crazy idea but in ep 2 Sung Papa said Taek is my son-in-law and we know sung papa is not good at in guess but Kim Papa always correct...and we already saw this moments (baseball, olymp., exchange-bank)

• Like 18

12 hours ago, kayle01 said:

Hahaha  those will only be the beginning, when it happened to me in 1994 I was to mad at myself that i believed the trolling and at the writers, that i started to hate everything until i calmed down and saw reason (mind you i still cant bring myself to watch it again)  ah i was so young and stupid back then.  I wouldnt even dare to go to the 'losing' sides shipping tread, the anger will be real, until everything calms down I dont think we should take what shippers say seriously, anger will def blind them.

On a serious note do you think we should do something nice for RJY, when 1994 ended us CB shippers did a book with quotes, pictures, letters to the actor etc.  ( i dont know if Oppa shippers did something too) I think it would defiantly be a nice gesture for RJY especially since he just became popular in this series, he will see how people form all over the world likes LOVES his acting and that we will follow him through his career & encourage him :) . But this is up to you guys  unfortunately I dont have the time or skills to do something like this but I would love to help where i can.

@kayle01 Someone should totally do a world map that points out where his fans are. Who knows, we might cover many, many countries. :D

• Like 11