[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot
4 minutes ago, ricenamja said:

I think some people should chill on analysing every //single// thing in every episode to prove TK or JH is the husband.

I didn't start R88 only till like a few days ago? So I literally binged watch 16 episodes HAHA. I followed the flow of the story like what @wizengamot said. I tried to not like any of the guys, didn't look for clues or anything but my heart went to JH as the episodes went on because like... isn't it normal? hahaha it is like any other kdrama out there.

I feel like those super delulu TK DS shippers are the ones who have the Second Lead Syndrome but are just living in self denial. (oops I don't mean it rudely really!!!! :() The second lead in this case TK gets all the advantages, like in ep 18 where he reached first before JH. JH would then be emo emo emo and be a sobbing mess like any kdrama would (but eventually gets the girl because he gotta go through some pain first man HAHA) 

Some TK DS shippers are so delusional that when they point out clues and stuff, it reminds me of fans of k-pop idols trying to find clues between their favourite OTP (wearing the same accessories, clothes, slight eye contact etc.) Of course there are some TK DS shippers who believe that JH is the husband. Props to them because dayum gurl you strong.

BUT if TK really turns out to be the husband then well done writers, you did a really FANTASTIC job in writing. Claps for you. :D and I will slap myself HAHAHA

yes actually when I watched this series, the reason is because of PBG. He's the only actor i know in this series. Then as I watched I get drawn to JH because really, who doesn't? I only came to ship around ep 10 and i never actually thought that there is division of ship because all this time i thought people are shipping DS-JH. 

after this series ended, i might rewatch it in a more relax way. coz really, there's plenty of things to enjoy in the drama, i love the Choi family (SW,SW mom, JJ, TK, TK dad) dynamics. JJ is one lucky girl to be spoiled by handsome and kind oppas like TK and SW. 

If writer nim makes any last minute changes to the  script and some random girl picks that ring up to make it seem like destiny, i will fly to korea and have a serious talk with the writer for messing everything up :angry: anyways waiting for blue angel's novel that she mentioned abt writing on the MT

Edited by boranoona
  • Like 6

@aishakoe hahaha. I found this forum like a week ago and then I join here because all of my friend are on the other ship a.k.a #teamTaek

you're not the only one that got super confident with this ship, u can count me in. hahaha

let's celebrate it together with our chingudeul here next week.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, EMM! said:

UNNIE DON'T MAKE ME CRY RIGHT NOW??!!?!?!!

He simply loves her for her existence in his life..
I hope Deoksun realizes this. I hope everyone realizes this.

Deoksun has always been thinking about her actions towards her crush-- acting cutely, changing her tone, the way she dresses-- yet Junghwan didn't need any of that. 

He loves her.

Period.

/SOMEONE HUG ME/

I legit teared up the second I read this. /HUG YOU RIGHT AWAY/

• Like 11

@wizengamot yes same I only knew PBG through I remember you (hello monster) and hyeri because she was from girls day HAHA

5 minutes ago, hailaft said:

I legit teared up the second I read this. /HUG YOU RIGHT AWAY/

//shamelessly joins the hugging// 

the only thing that keep making me feel little uneasy is there are only 2 eps left guys. since last ep showed us how JH withdrawing his feeling for DS, i think they will give us some more scenes of DSxTK for ep19. i really get curious how will they re-unite our OTP? i hope we will be given best remedy ever after all of the pain (JH's pain is ours too,right?) i can't recall other dramas that made me got this gloomy and shed so much tears as if this is my very own love story lmao :bawling:

as for RJY i can't help admiring him more and more! he really is talented actor and that confession scene...OMG MELTS MY HEART WHEN HE SAYS "I LIKE YOU" T____T i just can't believe it was ended by "joking" only. :angry::(

maybe i'm a coward (I KNOW JH IS THE ULTIMATE DS'S HUSBAND. THE ONLY ONE) but i really can't go to MT to read other ship opinions and break my heart (noooooo not bcs it'd hesitate me about the end game, i just can't take something (or several things) which are hurtful to my vulnerable heart right now) so i just keep being here and read ur insights while nodding and sometimes giggling and being delulu about last ep lol  but guys this thread is flooded by sooo many posts lately i barely catch up gosh *pants XD 

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

This hv to be my last post tonight, I'm addicted oh no... 

I just wanna say I love the confession filmed beautifully, and the lines were so touching, JH used the term "Saranghae". From what I observed Korean really put difference between "Johahae" and "Saranghae". And junghwan used both of them. Saranghae, means his feelings isn't that teenage boy feeling, he's been holding unto it for years until he realized he loves her not only likes her. And he loves her existence in his life, he didn't say bec she was cute or pretty or anything else but "everytime I saw you I was so happy" . those beautiful angles, scenes, bgm and lines, made it even sadder. This is truly the irony. Goooosh!! SWH really a byuntae. Annoyed that I adored him. 

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

Ok i woke up completely cured of a bleeding heart.

Let me ask you again how the hell on world one see DS hiding her burp???? Or other insignificant trifles? I can understand colors and dolls but that burping thing is top notch. Damn man thats just going tooooooo richard simmons deep. I saw ep 1-7 three times and every single time i just followed the story i only managed to spot colors and dolls and position of bags in ep 2 so i thought that DS intended to give chocolate to JH but mistook bags. I love PBG but they are forcing me not to like TK. Is JH some kind of trigger for TKs love for DS? Theres just no freakin way that they will change the script, make a half of  world's population delusional and make a trigger and a second lead out of JH who was the centar of love development since ep 1 just to satisfy blind fans. I am really sorry for neing rude but i am just frustrated due to comments i read (not on TK/DS thread cuz i really dont care what are they talking about there and i dont lurk). 

I feel you, chingu...That's why, i don't want to lurk in MT anymore since early December, unless it's a live recap day. Btw, i only could keep my cool once when i tried to lurk in TK-DS thread in early December (out of curiousity). I only stand there for 10 seconds of reading,and then i closed it, SMH.

I know that some of you, lovely people here, still join and give some nice updates in MT (U guys are angels :D ). But I just want to keep my love for Taek in a positive way. I love his character, i love his pure love for DS, i love Park Bogum and that's why i keep my 10% for him if the writer decided to go ballistic on us. Some people there in MT just feeding us with, i don't know how to say this,...a bunch of richard simmons. Sorry..but it doesn't give me any logical reasons.. Gives me an added headache...I want to keep my sanity, that's why i feel more comfortable here. And i want to keep it that way until the FINAL episode :D 

• Like 9

after watch fury (brad pitt movies) i just realize how dangerous JH's job is.....

when i saw him walking home with the uniform the first thing that came into my mind only HOW CAN HE BECOME MORE HOT? and really happy that he became AF pilot because he's so hot and super cool but now T.T ottohkeee~

pls be safe junghwan~aaa, dont be hurt! T.T

• Like 8

1 hour ago, misshoggy said:

The song goes (rough translation)
With no regrets, I've sent you away.
I don't know why it felt so empty today.
When I opened my eyes,
this bright sunshine, those past memories (of you) by my side
suddenly just crumpled.
Your smile, called out to my heart and revived it.
My little heart pounded, though you never caught on.

When I opened my eyes,
this bright sunshine, those past memories (of you) by my side
suddenly just crumpled.
Your smile, called out to my heart and revived it
In my empty heart, there was you ( or literal trans: I feel you).

So sad!! 

Welcome to the thread and thanks for the translation! I've been looking for it since it's all that I've been listening to all day. Now I want to cry again. :tears::tears:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, junghwana said:

Most of us (after the final ep airs) will probs go back and watch the entire series again through different eyes since we would know JH AND DS POV. It will be magical!!! Every little look, touch or words will mean something so different.

Of course that is if DS chooses JH or else I probs won't touch this series(it was great for most part)  ever again (don't know about you guys). 

Oh, I'm soooo gonna watch this again!

@EMM! He is so precious, you can't find me denying my love for him! He is the first Kceleb I followed on IG (btw I love his IG, seems like he traveled a lot, like a free soul). At first glance, he isn't very handsome, but now I can't find his ugliness even if my life depends on it. I thought the one thing I love about him the most is his hair (thick, shining black, and strong), (btw, who am I kidding, I love all about him) and I thought he wouldn't be able pull other hair style well. But then 17th episode came, and his new look just hit me so hard. He is so hot. Even though I love immature 1988 ssangmundong kids better then successful and mature 1994 ones, but I still dejected knowing that I only get to see hottie Junghwan for less than 4 episode. I'll be waiting for glory days then.

@wizengamot Yup, and I found the right gif for us (hopefully I can attach this)

pZLxv.gif

• Like 10