[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Dear gorgeous fellows, I wanna ask you a favor for you who still browsing around MT, if there's any important information posted there, please forward it here ^_^

Anyway, how would we spend this one week (5 days more actually) after the menboong of the ep 18? I spent my past two weeks watching variety shows, movies and 2 other dramas, listening to Oh Hyuk/Lee Moon Sae's Girl, Kim Hyun Chul's Neighborhood, and GOT7's Confession Song. Three songs that make me think of Junghwan.. It's not related but watch GOT7's Confession Song below, I really wanna do the same thing to Junghwan since ep 11 :tears: It was a sweet song but after ep 11 I always tear up hearing this :tears:

Spoiler

After getting menboong in ep 18, I don't know why but I unconsciously sang Bigbang's If You T___T And started listening sad songs til now ._. I must be crazy ._. Why do I feel like I broke up with my longtime boyfriend that I never had ._. Jungpal-a, what have you done to me ._.

• Like 12

Guest wizengamot
7 minutes ago, papulichan said:

@wizengamot  jeongmal gomawo chinguya !!:D Your positivity is contagious !! ..., to you and all  uri JH-DS chingudeul..... you guys brought me back from all those wretched tears.....

your future hubby comparison analysis is SOOOOOOOOOOO

Accurate.gif

thanks thanks :) this plane-ship cannot crash that is hahahah!! i was so desperate to keep everyone. i was so afraid this thread will become empty. bold, large multicolored letters helped alot hahahahahahaha!!!

Deoksun ah!! Please sincerely love our #eonamryu

don't hurt him again in the future and forever!

give all of you to him!

Because your silence hurt him more and more...

can I said "15 sec" he gave you to respond to him.

• Like 7

@finallyanoppatostan I started watching "Cheese in the trap" and re-read some of the webtoon. I also watch "Immortal Songs" and "K-POP Star season 5". Otherwise, I am also going to try to get busy outside and actually spend a bit less of time in front of the computer.... ;)
 Just sitting here makes me want to rewatch scenes a bit too much! Ha ha...

I'll post interesting things from the MT thread here! :)

Edit:

Remember not to quote photos!

To take them out, just go in the quote section, click on the photo and press delete.

:)

• Like 12

I really cannot get over antyno said in the MT, I have to give my two cents here hehehe:

She said that maybe (just maybe) the picture in the wallet was missing when it was returned to JH, I suddenly had a realization lol: THAT'S SO RIGHT!! we have not seen the contents of the wallet after it was returned, all JH did was stare at it and not really open it to take out the picture once again. What if uri DS got it? I think someone also mentioned there was something tucked in DS's wallet in ep 18 i'm not too sure. And also, maybe that's the reason behind her expression during JH's confession, she probably knows JH likes her yet the others thought it was a joke so maybe she got (deflated) after hearing that hence her expression after. Ooooohhhh that would be a nice development if it is indeed true :D

I don't want to dwell on the pager and door-looking scenes bec that will be answered come friday (let's just sleep on it lol)  

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, joannadeline said:

I'm kinda curious right now, i just opened MT and i saw someone said 'What if DS open JH's wallet when he left it at TK's room?' 

And we didn't see JH open the wallet

well that's possible... but she seemed to act normal (well we didn't physically see her passing the wallet back to JH but only her voice). Like she wasn't flustered or anything. UNLESS she concealed her nervousness then that's another story hahaha

45 minutes ago, angeliesa said:

OT: Hehe. Maybe because Korea is a seasonal country as compare to Philippines that is a tropical :D 

I know right? That's just absurd publicizing about filming two endings when they have a clear male lead. It's just their way of milking from the series through text votes but there's no way she'll end up with the second lead. If Reply series wasn't aired on a paid cable they have probably conducted text votes too and Jung Hwan will win!

Well said.. haizt.. tagal ng friday..

9 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

at least uri Jung Hwannie confessed.

i mean all this time TK had been saying he liked DS to the boys, and even said to DS that he has someone he likes and he will confess soon but poof no confession to DS.

However, Jh feelings for DS was not known to anyone (except sharp observational skill of MO and Ja Hyun) and when he finally made his feelings known, he was saying it face to face to that person.

sometimes i thought of this:

if DS would end up with TK after how everything was focus on what's JH doing or his love for her, it's like watching BR ending up with his ex after seeing SW focus and love for BR. 

you know what i mean?

I know right? When I wrote my fanfic about Taek's confession, I tried to thought about what Taek did for DS (I even checked the DC Gall post about their ship) and the only things I came up with are

1) When Taek waited for her outside the bathroom because she's scared of the Burberry man

2) He carried her when she broke her leg

3) he came to LSH concert for her.

The rest of their moments are always DS taking care of him. So I just don't see on what ground TK deserved her. 

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, creecabs said:

I really cannot get over antyno said in the MT, I have to give my two cents here hehehe:

She said that maybe (just maybe) the picture in the wallet was missing when it was returned to JH, I suddenly had a realization lol: THAT'S SO RIGHT!! we have not seen the contents of the wallet after it was returned, all JH did was stare at it and not really open it to take out the picture once again. What if uri DS got it? I think someone also mentioned there was something tucked in DS's wallet in ep 18 i'm not too sure. And also, maybe that's the reason behind her expression during JH's confession, she probably knows JH likes her yet the others thought it was a joke so maybe she got (deflated) after hearing that hence her expression after. Ooooohhhh that would be a nice development if it is indeed true :D

I don't want to dwell on the pager and door-looking scenes bec that will be answered come friday (let's just sleep on it lol)  

omgggg that's pretty true!! and maybe all this while since 1989 till 1994 she did not confess to JH despite knowing his feelings is because her friends told her before that she should NEVER confess first and only wait till the boy confesses.

I think ep 19 will be ds's pov.What if they show taek's pov on the last episode as to how he viewed the whole triangle and everything?and then the episode would end with junghwanie's beautiful narration :wub:

And that swing scene, i still think deoksun found out abt taek's feelings back in their high school days and the swing scene is where they had a talk about it

• Like 14

@ricenamja Yes and yes, maybe that's why she's so conflicted with TK's actions too, and if ever it will be argued why DS's attitude towards JH did not change, as i've said, these friends know how to conceal their feelings besides not like she had a change in attitude towards TK too (it's just that she also sees his proactive ways bec our heart stealer is quite hesitating + bad timing nowadays)  

Man I feel so energized to theorize(?) tonight, keep em coming guys!

Edit: thanks @wizengamot for the pictures! I'll just delude myself that it's safely tucked in there lol 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ner54 said:

Why do I keep seeing people complaining that JH didn't fight hard enough for his love. Are these people serious? (note to self: not everyone views things the same). I think "fighting" for something/someone doesn't have to be in an obvious/extraordinary manner (idk how to explain this I'm not very good at writing but basically in a big obvious way), people can fight for something silently too. Just like what JH has been doing all this while. It's his character to express things through small (but has a big impact) actions. I don't know how many times it's been said in this thread that above all, JH wants those around him to be happy, despite him being in misery because he loves everyone so much. I think this could also be implied by the way JH treats DS, even though he loves her so very much, he would never force her to like him just because he likes her. He wants her to think for herself why he's doing all those things. Ish. Idek why I'm explaining this on this thread lmao not that any of you don't know this already. I'm just being mosh while listening to Lee Sung Hwan's Empty Heart on repeat. 5 more days...

I agree with you. He doesn't show his love in a grand way. It's in the small meaningful things that he did for DS: the umbrella, the mittens, the "wear your seat belt", the way he ran from the movies just to be with her, the way he worried over her short skirt and her catching cold, the way he worried about her going to crowded place on busy Christmas season, oh I could go on and mention many others. When he said, "use your head and think why I did this." that's also a declaration of love. However, at that time DS was too young to understand that. Despite his "mean" exterior to her, he actually listens and very attuned to her needs and changes.

During the scene while JH drove to the concert venue, I was screaming "come on DS, he loves you so much to do that! Open your eyes." However, we women, sometimes need to see the love shown in a grand way to realize that we are loved. 

Like you, I also disagree with many who thought that JH didn't fight hard enough. It's just some men prefer to show their love in a subtle way.

• Like 13

Hi everyone, first time comment since before I always be silent reader lol

i got positive energy from you all thanks,it is really nice to read all you comments...

i always believe since ep 1 that junghwan is the husband, honestly my fav is GKP from before reply started, I rooted him..but when I watched first ep, I thought why the focus more on JH, is he the husband?tbh I'm worried bcoz I root for SW...but I got this vibe from JH...so I give up watched the series on ep 3 but I tried to watch it again and found something attracted me...RJY, oh okay idk why but he really catched my heart so I abandoned SW lol..same when I reallllyyy deeply falling in love with trash oppa. 

And regarding TK, I can't feel the vibe of love on him, idk why lol. But really it is obvious the PD and writer put hint roughly pointed to TK on latest eps lol, but we already knew who the real star is. I checked on cover CD part 2 of reply 1988 on yes24,yeah JH pic on it..why?if him 2nd lead why his pic show up on the cover along with Hyeri? Thanks for someone that mentioned before.

and what distracted me while re-watched reply is when taekie said he likes deoksun, the BGM sound irony LMAAAO and focus on JH face, is it necessary if taek the husband?lol 

the paiin is real, I cried while watching JH Confession..wanna kidnap him from that cruel world

• Like 18

Guest princessprincess
1 minute ago, joannadeline said:

If she took the picture, maybe she wouldn't put it on her wallet, maybe she saved it on her desk or something. 

Just my opinion:)

Maybe it is on her diary. LOL

20 minutes ago, creecabs said:

That's really interesting.

When, in epsiode 18, DS is putting the concert ticket in her wallet, I am almost sure I saw a photo in there. I paused and rewatched it and you cannot see anything but there is a photo in there. Maybe it is a photo of her family and sthg completely different (JYP? ;) ha ha), but it might be that photo too!!! Oh là là!

@svl93 Did you end up watching "La Boum"?

Oh and I think we should not analyse the colors of the photos or anything coz it is unlikely that they used that photo. But it might come back later if it has significance.

• Like 12