[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

To this person who is saying if taek is the husband,we should not be dissatisfied with the writers? Why exactly,the writer didn't show taek at all during the first 5/6 episodes? He looked more like a cameo than a lead on those episodes? And to be clear,deoksun is the lead,the absolute lead in this drama,not junghwan.but why did they still focus on junghwan's feelings,junghwan's 1st crush,junghwan giving up for his friend,junghwan crying in the car, and all in all the different emotional phases of kim junghwan and his love story? If reply 1988 is not his love story, then why show his side of the story this much? If the writer intended to make him the 2nd lead,she should have shown us taek's side of the story properly too,not in a vague way.then nobody would have been dissapointed with the writer and everyone would happily accept the ending.

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, Lia10 said:

omg guyss before i was sadd after seeing everybody dissapointed that the confession was "fake" but i just watched the video with subs and I actually like the scene??? am i crazy for liking the scene?? 

now all i need is deoksun's pov. pls give me that pls and show who she really likes pdnim writernim.

really cant wait for next week. although my kokoro is still hurting, bring it on shin pd *prepares box of tissue*

you're not! I like it too! but i hurts. but I like it! but it hurts. I'm not in a stable state right now.... sorry.

EDIT: HAPPY 400 PAGESSS LMAOO I thought 300 was high enough but we're on 400 page! amazing guys, amazing.

1 minute ago, purple31 said:

Eh it will be amazing if cheetah omma get pregnant and get a boy... and later get married to jinjoo haha

and sw - br married

Jh - ds married

jj - jh dongsaeng 

they are big family + man ok family

Jb - MO

but i don't know about taek and dong ryong... dong ryong always their family anyway

LOL i thought it was menopause.

But I'd rather see JH getting a baby boy dongsaeng hahaha not sure about marrying JJ. They're all connected already so let her spread her wings a bit ahahahha!

Happy 400th page

• Like 10

1 minute ago, wenyeol said:

Okay, my guts tells me that JH is still the Husband and I'm pretty much sure about this cause I notice some new clues from the present husband appearance. BUT I MIGHT BE WRONG...anyways..

1. Fashion sense

• it's always grey, black, or white (dull colors)
  • jacket over jacket/tshirt-jacket-jacket (that parka jacket is like inspired for military/navy/army style and Taek wears trench coat)

2. Awkwardness when he was left alone by DS - He can't stay put (I remember when he was waiting for Taek ep)

3. Every time he says hello or goodbye to strangers he does it w/ a loud formal solid voice. Also, he always response or talk to strangers/someone not close to him in a low but strong/tough voice (remember mcdo, ero novel ep when Taek dad's enter the room, when DR ran away and DS mom signal JH to tone down, & many more)

LASTLY, DS HUSBAND GOT THAT VERY FORMAL FEELS OR LIKE SOMEONE WHO WENT TO STRICT TRAINING..YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...HAHAHA

OKAY..I'M DELULU...

NO MAN not delulu at all because I get what you mean!!! and I read some comments that adult DS told future husband to stop reading manhwas?? JH reads manhwas and Taek doesn't. soooooo.... :ph34r:

I want next episode to come quickly, but then i realize we just got 2 episodes left and must say goodbye to all characters in a week :( i'm gonna miss uri JH so muchh. Aaakkk.. Why i'm sad againnn..

Edit: omg we're on page 400 :D congrats guyss

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, hailaft said:

She looked again at the door after the confession. It made worried for a second there. If that theory is true, maybe she's worried TK showed up when they were still talking about JH'S confession which would be really awkward.

I really really hope the theory is true too. Tbh for me, the only thing I worry about is how she kept looking at the door. I hope they have an explanation for that.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

So someone said in the MT

WHAT IF THE REASON DS KEEPS LOOKING AT THE DOOR WHENEVER IT OPENED IS BECAUSE SHE WAS  WAITING FOR TK. BECAUSE AFTER THE CONCERT TK CONFESSED TO HER AND SHE TURNED HIM DOWN SO SHE'S WORRIED THAT TK MIGHT NOT SHOW UP BECAUSE SHE REJECTED HIM

because really, the way she is smiling while JH is confessing really shows that she still likes JH,

She give her full attention when JH was speaking.

She was only looking at the door before the confession

btw,

DR said while JH was confessing, "Is this real?" something like that

shock.... woaaah I didn't even think this before.... 

I dont believe JH saying goodbye to first love cause is ep 18!! and yesterday I read and article about a staff's interview and he said hubby's identity will be clear in ep 20.. and if love line really end for JH , they have to clear up for hubby in ep 19....

I think your opinion will come true and we see a flashback  :)

• Like 11

About that part during the confession, did they really invite Taek to join them or did they know Taek can't come because he has a game or something? because if they did know Taek can't join them, DS reaction after the joke part would be a different story.

• Like 12

My second post this night!!! Let's celebrate our 400th page. Your energy is so awesome. I've been waiting for this moment for the last 2 hours. By the way, anyone here that was on team Trash, how did you guys feel when until ep21 the writer actually showed the husband? I don't really know since I was on team Bong back then. Please reply to me!

• Like 10